Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:23:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
TUV?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
You only get better at typing by typing more.  When i first got the internet i went to chat rooms alot and that helped me 10x more then typing class in school.  By the way i typed like 60 words a minute with basically 2 fingers.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]
+1
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Fastest typist in my highschool class.

Link Posted: 1/16/2006 6:48:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I was a very fast typist, until I developed some strange habit where I type with my entire left hand, but only the index and thumb on my right hand... but I can still touch-type.

But I post a lot here because I have nothing better to do...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I went thru a chat room kick for a while.  

My typing speed probably doubled in a few months and I didn't even realize it untill someone made a comment about it.  I'm in the mid 60 wpm now.  

I would get "into" the chat, and it would be going by so fast that I had to adapt and learn to type a lot faster.  I had taken typing in high school, and learned the home row keys but that was about it.  2 months of going to chat rooms was worth ten times what a high school class was.

So I can type out a post in no time.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I type like the wind. I don't post often due to fear of newb ridicule, and a tendency to dupe topics that are 43 seconds old...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You'll get over that.  

R YUU SHERRRRR!!!!!!.....    
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No, we're just losers with nothing else better to do.

And some just have their priorities screwed up, unfortunately .

I don't post much anymore because it is the same topics over and over year after year and the answers don't change.  But if you want to improve your typing skills and actually have something to say then respond to the posts; your typing will improve with practice.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Took typing in school and have used it ever since.  It's 2nd nature to me.

HH
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:00:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Sorta
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#12]
i type with my 2 index fingers....typing is not one of my skills
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't live on the internet much, Come back to arfcom every now and then to see what kind of topics are posting.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top