BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:34:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
To add yes I have kids, it was to keep things on good terms and so they have a ride
View Quote

Then pay for it to go to the shop.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Im sure its them with the problem though.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

sounds like the OP has poor judgement and even shittier timing. Who the fuck hooks up with anothe rcrazy while in the middle of a divorce?  The OP, that's who.
View Quote

Have you ever been divorced???

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:36:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Have you tried switching teams?
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I fixed my ex-wife's car a few times.  She bought the parts and I did the work.  

Hell, I had an ex-GF ask me to do her brakes one time and I did it.

Just because someone is an ex doesn't mean they're automatically dead to me.  Some move into a friend category, and I'd help a buddy with something.

I think an issue comes when the guy thinks he's going to bang his ex or get back together by demonstrating his value in fixing a car or doing something for her.  That's just sad, and if that's the case for nay of your guys then slap yourself.  Treat it like helping a male friend with something.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:38:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like the ex-gf thought "separated" = "divorced".  It doesn't.  OP is still married and has no business dating if he's going to take care of the STB ex.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I just found out that my exwife took my children half way across the state, on a school night to fuck some guy she found on the Internet in a hotel room. One of my kids showed up to daycare in his pajamas, the other had to change in the car for school.

I have zero fucking sympathy for you OP.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sperated and going thru a divorce. Ex's car broke so I'm  fixing it. Told the girl I'm dating and looks like that one just broke up with me because I fixed the car. Fucking women, if I didn't like Pussy it would be easier to be gay
View Quote

I found your problem
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
My ex wife always acted like she settled when it came to me, talking about how she met these good looking men at work, out at starbucks, etc... to make me feel bad about herself--talking like she deserved a Calvin Harris when she had a Bruce Campbell.

It made me feel like shit for a long time before I just gave up.

Now I really don't know if women see me for my career, my money, the person I am, my looks, or what and it has made me jaded.
View Quote

Bruce Campbell is a rugged, handsome icon of masculinity.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:45:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Just because someone is an ex doesn't mean they're automatically dead to me.  Some move into a friend category, and I'd help a buddy with something.

I think an issue comes when the guy thinks he's going to bang his ex or get back together by demonstrating his value in fixing a car or doing something for her.  That's just sad, and if that's the case for nay of your guys then slap yourself.  Treat it like helping a male friend with something.
View Quote

Careful, GD will feelk threatened by your sensible approach to things and have you barred form the man club, lol. If someone of the female persuasion is no longer useful to you, then you must swear a blood oath of enmity. It's the law or something.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My ex wife always acted like she settled when it came to me, talking about how she met these good looking men at work, out at starbucks, etc... to make me feel bad about herself--talking like she deserved a Calvin Harris when she had a Bruce Campbell.

Now I really don't know if women see me for my career, my money, the person I am, my looks, or what and it has made me jaded.

Yes, and I now look for women who can appreciate that
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Meh,  I'd fix my ex wife's car if she really needed it.  
Only because my kids ride around in it.  
Any chick that complains about it can fuck off.  
View Quote

This. But 9nly if my kids were going to be rid g in it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Ibtl!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
To add yes I have kids, it was to keep things on good terms and so they have a ride
View Quote

My ex wife called me when she had a flat tire once, it was 90+, she had no a/c and my daughter was in the car (and her other kids) I stopped and changed the tire for her. Im still married, my wife didnt care a bit. There is nothing wrong with being friendly to your ex and helping her out, but dont be stupid about it either. Dont let her take advantage of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not like there's a big menu.

1) Pussy
2) Dick
3) Cloaca

Though I keep hearing that they're expanding the options.
View Quote

Fixed for DKProf
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:14:21 PM EDT
[#16]
There is such a thing as being a top and according to popular knowledge "it's not gay of the balls don't touch".

Make of that what you will.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:19:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
sperated and going thru a divorce. Ex's car broke so I'm  fixing it. Told the girl I'm dating and looks like that one just broke up with me because I fixed the car. Fucking women, if I didn't like Pussy it would be easier to be gay
View Quote

I have often thought the gay guys had it all figured out, 'cept for that getting fucked in the ass.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:25:53 PM EDT
[#18]
My ex wife called me from lock up last night as a last resort because she could NE get in touch with anyone else.

Just driving under suspension, or so she says.

I called the bail bonds place for her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Ask for a threesome

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Ask for a threesome

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:40:14 PM EDT
[#22]
It seems that there is a common component in the relationships that cause you woe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:46:49 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't know why but op reminded me of this .

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You jumped back into the pool too quick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You jumped back into the pool too quick

This.
Take your time, get the divorce done, sort out your new single lifestyle and what you want to do with it.
The temptation is to nail everything except the goldfish, but you need to get your business done first.
Don't feel bad helping your ex either.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Jesus H Jumping Christ on a Pogo Stick...
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:51:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
1)  Why did you work on exes car?

2)  Why did you tell this to current GF?

3)  Why are you surprised?
View Quote

....I am going with this
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:51:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Hopefully  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe there are kids involved, and 'x' needs a car for his kids?
Hopefully  
That, I can understand.  

"Why are you fixin' your ex's car?"

"Because my kids ride in it"

But what you are saying by "I don't know why" really is "I don't want to say why"

Exes are XXs for a reason.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:52:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

There's butthole, but butthole is universal.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's not like there's a big menu.

1) Pussy
2) Dick

Though I keep hearing that they're expanding the options.

There's butthole, but butthole is universal.

this. Just ask our senior forum member Diesel
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:53:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Why are you fixing ex's car?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

GOOD QUESTION.  Girlfriends like past ties to be broken

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#30]
I left the ex wife on a friday. The following Monday she called to tell me the brakes on her car were making a noise. I told her that's her boyfriend's problem, not mine. Click. I hung up.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If women didnt have a pussy there would be a bounty on them like coyotes

View Quote

Bumper sticker, STAT!
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:56:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure this out myself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm trying to figure this out myself.

Not divorced yet I would think.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 8:56:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Man, if my fuckin' ex-wife asked me to take care of her fuckin' dog while she and her boyfriend went to Honolulu I'd tell her to go fuck herself.
View Quote

First of all dude, you don't have an ex.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quoted:

View Quote

Quoted: My ex wife called me when she had a flat tire once, it was 90+, she had no a/c and my daughter was in the car (and her other kids) I stopped and changed the tire for her. Im still married, my wife didnt care a bit. There is nothing wrong with being friendly to your ex and helping her out, but dont be stupid about it either. Dont let her take advantage of it.
View Quote

I have to side with these guys

If your (soon-to-be-ex?) girlfriend has a problem with it then that's just her own stupidity- if anything she should look at you as just being a good guy who your ex-wife didn't deserve. Hell, I once gave an ex-girlfriend (of 3 years) an old car since she didn't have a pot to piss in at the time. She must be the type who either slashes and burns bridges when a relationship fails or she's the type of cray-cray who her ex's burn the bridge from after they break up with her.  Either way you win if she's gone...

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:16:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Everything happens for a reason.  Sometimes that reason is because you're stupid and you make bad decisions.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bruce Campbell is fucking awesome, and anyone who disagrees can get falcon punched in the dick/taco.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Bumper sticker, STAT!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If women didnt have a pussy there would be a bounty on them like coyotes

Bumper sticker, STAT!

Or, sig line material.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:24:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've read a lot of posts about your ex....and just when I think I couldn't dislike her more, you post this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:25:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, if you have kids, then divorce means you keep the same headaches but get none of the sex.

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:27:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.  It's the job of the guy she's currently fucking to fix her car...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  It's the job of the guy she's currently fucking to fix her car...

finally nailed it.

gd
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I guess it's situationally dependent. If my ex was in a bind and I could get her out of it with reasonable ease by fixing her car, I would. If my GF got too upset about it, she's the wrong girlfriend for me. That's me and my situation. Others might have completely different exes and relationships with them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:33:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#43]
People are outside their fucking minds.

Half of people are women.

Here endeth the lesson.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Coming out thread?

OP needs some FarmersOnly.com  
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:37:28 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't think you know what the two words on bold mean.  

Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:39:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Your ex girlfriend sounds insecure, a womans insecurities destroy relationships.
Maybe you should be happy you found out now before she had a meltdown in front of your children and soon to be ex wife.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:43:54 PM EDT
[#48]
You've got a lot to learn about women. We all learn the hard way.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:44:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 2/21/2016 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Tell her to fix her own car?
View Quote
This

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top