User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:36:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol, I hear ya. I was born in '88 and just turned 24. Media and tv shows are telling girls to dress like whores, wear too much make up, and do crazy diets. It is hard to tell, that's why I like bars, they had their ID checked at the door so even if they look way young I know they are at least 21

that's the same thought hank williams jr had

LOL, I was going to insert Hank's "Knoxville Courthouse Blues" here.
But I'm too lazy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Nubile women are supposed to be fucked.
That's what they're for. That's all they're for.
Maybe a social construct stands between you and that end but as far as their biological purpose?
They need to be fucked and probably want to be fucked and there is nothing wrong about that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm 21 and can't imagine being with a girl more than a year or so younger than me....But that's not to say that the unfortunate majority of young girls/women(?) don't look like pestilent, disease-ridden whores mind you.

Girls didn't even dress the way they do now when I was that age, I can't believe there's parents that let their kids leave the house like that. I feel like an old man bitching about them young whipper-snappers walking through the mall anymore  

I am sorry, but I call BULLSHIT on this.
I am 42. In 1965, before I was born girls were dressing and acting the part of Marylin Monroe. God bless 'em, classy, long dress sultry and slutty. When I was 6, girls were dressing like Cheryl Ladd and Farrah Fawcett. Big blond hair, and kinda slutty; definitely risque. More importantly, they got bathing suits that hiked the hipline and got away from those frumpy- trucker's butt low hanging bikinis. (Credit is also given in SPADES to Bo Derek for her fine work in the movie '10' which I was not allowed to see..... and even more importantly, her fine work in Playboy magazine, which my dad 'ACCIDENTALLY' left where I might be able to find it. God, lay blessings upon my father for his good deeds that day!!)  When I was 16, every girl from 8 years old to 28 was dressing and acting like Madonna. Ever see a buddy's kid sister dressed like Madonna dry humping the ground doing the caterpillar??
Fast forward to 2000, I was then 30 years old, and they were doing the same thing, but that time they were dressing like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. And real nice and slutty. Ever see a neighbor's 10 year old come over singing 'Oops I did it again'?????? Ya, makes to do a real quick King Sized WTF??!!
Now, it's 2012, and they are dressing like ??? Lady Gaga, or the Kardashians........ and dressing nice and SLUTTY.

You're 21, and in 20 years, you will look back and realize all the slutty as hell outfits your moms' friends would wear, girls at the beach and the mall, on and on and on. And then you will see chicks who you will look back and say 'I remember her when we were kids. I wanted to play sick doggie and push her to the hospital............
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe a social construct stands between you and that end but as far as their biological purpose?
They need to be fucked and probably want to be fucked and there is nothing wrong about that.

They're underage. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're underage. What the fuck is wrong with you?

The Colonel's OK.  He's just having transient bout of testosterone poisoning.  It'll pass.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:56:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol, I hear ya. I was born in '88 and just turned 24. Media and tv shows are telling girls to dress like whores, wear too much make up, and do crazy diets. It is hard to tell, that's why I like bars, they had their ID checked at the door so even if they look way young I know they are at least 21

Only if their IDs are real.  I think you may still be charged with SR if they're actually underage.

Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I find myself wanting an older woman who can care for me.  to hell with these drama filled young lasses

To hell with that idea........I'd have to care for any woman older than me

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top