Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Toss him outside. They eat bugs so no sense in killing him.

That.

Holy cow the amount of little girl squealing that comes out of some people over a simple little arachnid......

Says the guy with pigeon problems...

:mpol:

ETA===> oh yeah, my first page 2 ever.  Take that you spam eating pacifican.  (yes, I said pacifican)
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:39:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That.

Holy cow the amount of little girl squealing that comes out of some people over a simple little arachnid......

I am with you guys. I don't get the whole fear of spiders.

It is my task to remove then from the house, while my girlfriends stands at least 20 feet away screaming "kill it".
They go out in the yard, to eat other bugs that I don't like.

I had a huge, stunning black widow in the corner of my shop for a couple of weeks. She stuck to her corner and did her thing, eating all the annoying bugs. Sadly she met her demise when she came down from her web to investigate the home defense spray I was putting down to try to control the springtime ant infestation that we get every year.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:43:54 PM EDT
[#3]
That just hit me where it hurts the most.

And everyone knows you can't own a page with an edit... Too bad, so sad.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#4]
DO YOU REALIZE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS???!!!!!!!!!!

...so it begins
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Ok, since I'm shocked nobody else has done this, I feel it's my duty:
Pitbull Vs. Unknown Spider
      Ready....Set....GO!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:15:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you lived in Florida, a baby like that wouldn't even phase ya!

truth..

What they said.  I could find one three times that size behind my couch.  That being said I don't touch them unless I have to.  Women folk telling me to don't cut it neither.  
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's a rare one.

It's the Cockiphillus Maximost, whose venom is used in popular penis enlargement formulas.

Put him on your pecker and tease him, you'll see results almost immediately.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 9:38:42 PM EDT
[#9]
You didn't shoot it?

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:47:44 AM EDT
[#10]
My whole part in this adventure started with my wife laughing.  She came out of the laundry room and said: "The girls came running to me this afternoon claiming there was a giant spider in the laundry room.  I told them 'don't be silly.  Go play.' and ignored them."

She was still laughing about it, and trying to get me to scare/flinch/jump, while we took the pictures.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:57:10 AM EDT
[#11]
This thread proves that roughly 50% of arfcom is comprised of a bunch of little girls. I can't even imagine being as pussified as a bunch of the "guys" on here.

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 3:59:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
*squeals like little girl*

*and runs screaming from the room*

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:06:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just a wolf spider.  There are thousands living in our yard and surrounding woods.  Its a harmless beneficial spider.

+1

Harmless...calm down girls.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:07:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That.

I am with you guys. I don't get the whole fear of spiders.

It is my task to remove then from the house, while my girlfriends stands at least 20 feet away screaming "kill it".
They go out in the yard, to eat other bugs that I don't like.

I had a huge, stunning black widow in the corner of my shop for a couple of weeks. She stuck to her corner and did her thing, eating all the annoying bugs. Sadly she met her demise when she came down from her web to investigate the home defense spray I was putting down to try to control the springtime ant infestation that we get every year.

My thread from a few days back

That is why some people fear spiders.  

IMO there is a much larger fear of spiders in the US, because of the lack of venomous creature education while young.  Over here we are raised to know all about venomous creatures, so there is not as much fear, and when someone is bitten, everyone knows what to do.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:07:57 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd suggest you wash your clothes BEFORE you leave on a business trip as they obviously are prime hunting land for spiders on safari.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:10:34 AM EDT
[#16]
nifty
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:15:44 AM EDT
[#17]
That spider is a better friend to your house than you could possible know.

Put him outside, he will keep bad bugs out of your house.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:19:05 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I would burn my house down if I found that.

Before you burn down the house why don't you head to the kitchen and make me a sammich and maybe do some laundry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

did you shit your pants?

i probably would have

Maybe you should start wearing a dress then. Less mess.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:20:05 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Just a wolf spider. There are thousands living in our yard and surrounding woods. Its a harmless beneficial spider.

+1 Wolf spider. Notice the eyes. They look creepy / cool when your fishing and those spiders are everywhere with thier eyes glowing in the light.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:24:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Just a wolf spider.  There are thousands living in our yard and surrounding woods.  Its a harmless beneficial spider.

NO SUCH THING!!!!!  

Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:28:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Just a wolf spider. There are thousands living in our yard and surrounding woods. Its a harmless beneficial spider.

+1 Wolf spider. Notice the eyes. They look creepy / cool when your fishing and those spiders are everywhere with thier eyes glowing in the light.

Yep, that's just how I see 'em!       Everywhere!!!!                    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top