Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:23:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And yes I really am this paranoid.

Just because you are paranoid....................

He did remember Article 129, so maybe her lawyer is a vet?

Took 11 min to remember....  Couple of phone calls and a google search?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:23:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Tagged
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
this may sound silly, but why is your account dated April 2004 if you only have 12 posts right now.  Didn't you just start this account today/yesterday?  Your account would read Aug. 2004 if that is right, not April.

I smell a troll or ex-wife.  

Don't give it Nothin!hr

I have no idea as to why. I origanly signed up around december 25, 2002. I did change my posting name from Searching for truth to Searcher for Truth shortly after I started posting.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I think it is the real SFT.
I don't think I'll say why, in the interests of brevity and privacy.  I'll just say, he answered my above question in the exact manner that the real SFT would.  A fake SFT would not be able to give the answer I received, because there is no record other than what is in his head.

Or what he might have told someone...

Oh yeah while you are here... I miss willie.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:30:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Surely you have shot face to face with some of your arfcom crew for them to be able to ID you through a few IM's, right?????

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:31:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
this may sound silly, but why is your account dated April 2004 if you only have 12 posts right now.  Didn't you just start this account today/yesterday?  Your account would read Aug. 2004 if that is right, not April.

Don't give it Nothin!

I have no idea as to why. I origanly signed up around december 25, 2002. I did change my posting name from Searching for truth to Searcher for Truth shortly after I started posting.

SFT, you purchased something from me on EE a couple of months ago, IM me back with the item and price you paid, and I will forward the answer to higher HQ if you answer correctly.   May help provethe truth, may not!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Surely you have shot face to face with some of your arfcom crew for them to be able to ID you through a few IM's, right?????

I met BadSVT he came to my bonding office, once. I have met Old Painless at a Houston gun show & his best friend Turner I believe was with him. That's all the Arfcomers I have met personally. I am working on going shooting with an Arfcomer from Navasota, but we haven't hooked up as of yet.

Sawed-Off is a  very good friend of mine, & I payed for his membership not to long a go.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:39:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't give it Nothin!

How did you remember the Password for your April account you never used until today but you forgot the password you just changed??
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:43:55 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't give it Nothin!hr

How did you remember the Password for your April account you never used until today but you forgot the password you just changed??

There is a hep button by the log in, & I sent for my password, & they sent me this temp. I would guess my wife could get my new pass word the same way. She IM'd me a few days ago this message.

"Looser!Historic
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#11]
CavVet, didn't I trade you a fal brass catcher for 2 30 rnd ar mags?

DMuldrew, I sent you 1 new 30 rd ar mag, & one new orilite for some good cigars.

AK-Mike, you sent me a bunch of alaskan beer, out of the generosity of your heart. I still have 2 bottles of the Smoked Porte,, & my wife stole one that was chilling in the fridge when she bolted on me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:55:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I will give my ph # to someone who can confirm my identity over the phone. Just IM me.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:13:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
CavVet, didn't I trade you a fal brass catcher for 2 30 rnd ar mags?

I cant remember what I had for breakfast today, and you want me to remember a transaction from years ago???

What I want to know is how did you know that I traded somebody 2 AR mags for a FAL brass catcher????

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:22:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Tim told, er....I mean I remember from way back our trade.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

2) OP is Old Painless. I once met him at the Houston gun show. His real name is Don. Very nice man, & someone I consider a friend.
Correct on the name; OP will have to confirm the rest.

Well, one thing for sure.  Anybody that says, "His real name is Don. Very nice man..." obviously knows me.

We did indeed meet at the Houston Gun Show.

I think this is Tim.  But it could be someone that he told about me, i.e., his ex.

Just IM Goatboy, Tim, and set up a phone call and he will restore your account.

And Goatboy, if Tim sounds like a crabby female, IT'S A TRAP!!

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:40:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Thanks Old Painless.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:39:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's really me, I changed my password to make sure my wife didn't know it. I didn't want her to be able to read my post in the team forum.

I'm gonna cry.

IM, with a question to test me. Something I would know, & my soon to be ex-wife wouldn't. She knows little if nothing about guns.& keep in mind I'm a Marine, & you could ask me about that. Somerthing a civie wouldn't know.

Do you remember how many pages your original post in the Team Forum went?

Edited to add: Do you remember the title of it?

It's been a long time, but I think it was something like, I finally made it. I don't think it went a full pg, & Tom Jefferson popped for my membership because I was out of work at the time. Soylent Green did too, & a small argument about who paid for what went on. That part might have been IM's though.

Im calling BS!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Why? After thousands of post can you tell me what you posted nearly 2 yrs ago?

You will see when I get my membership back that I am who I claime to be, SearcherforTruth.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Its beyond me why she would do anything like this.

SHE left him.

SHE cheated on him

SHE lied to him and to their son

SHE destroyed the marriage

SHE is at fualt for everything.

SHE deserves NOTHING nada didly.

If she is left with no son, no car, no house, no money, no love Nothing nada nil it will be her own fualt and we will all be laughing our asses off at her stupidity.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 3:51:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I already am. I hate to sound naive, but I am truly scared for her. Things are about to get really, really bad for her, & I pray to God she doesn't harm or kill herself when she reaps what she sowed. It's a bad train wreck right around the corner. Please pray for her safety. Thanks, as I don't want any harm to come to her, by her own hand or anyone elses.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Just go to the lost password tool....
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:21:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok heres one. Why did you pick the name you did, I remember this one. What did you say your name was in your Team Arfcom post?.... I call on you
Got another one, what does sarge hate the most?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Ok heres one. Why did you pick the name you did, I remember this one. What did you say your name was in your Team Arfcom post?.... I call her

I chose my name when I found this site. It was because I had so many questions about ARs & other guns, & I finally found some place I find the truth to so many of my questions.

Or the post where I called myself the worlds biggist chump, or something of that nature.hinking.gif

SgtAR15, I duno, maybe cats, or anything thats not Cat-o-lic.hink
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Ok heres one. Why did you pick the name you did, I remember this one. What did you say your name was in your Team Arfcom post?.... I call on you
Got another one, what does sarge hate the most?

I chose my name when I found this site. It was because I had so many questions about ARs & other guns, & I finally found some place I find the truth to so many of my questions.

Or the post where I called myself the worlds biggist chump, or something of that nature.

SgtAR15, I duno, maybe cats, or anything thats not Cat-o-lic.

I do my best day by day to not feel sorry for myself, but It's not always possible. I think about what I had, & what I lost, & that still hurts if I let it. I'm doing my best to have a controlled grieving period for my lost marriage.

passes my test...
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#25]
 You sure are spelling a lot better in these posts than you usually do.  How are you managing that?
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:14:26 PM EDT
[#26]
IM sent.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:43:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well all, the new-but-probably-not-improved SFT got two out of three.

My questions:

1. What is my first name (I included it in IM's to you)?
2. Who is "OP" (the real SFT would know)?
3. Someone posted this a while back: "I bought some freaky deaky *********** beer this morning. ***************** brown ale. I haven't tasted it yet, but what I want to know about is the logo on the label. It's a scrawny looking sparrow with a big kettle on it's head. It's sitting in a chair, & the legs appear to be shackled. It's swallowing a naked human body whole, head 1st up to the shoulders, & black birds are flying out the arse end of the human body."
Of what nationality is this brew?

His answers:
1) I can't remember, sorry Unless it's Tim the same as me.
Wrong - but I have a terrible head for names, too.

2) OP is Old Painless. I once met him at the Houston gun show. His real name is Don. Very nice man, & someone I consider a friend.
Correct on the name; OP will have to confirm the rest.

3) I bought some Dutch beer, with a weird picture onthe lable, & asked DKProf what it meant. I love to tease him about being a dutch man, even thought he claims it ain't so.
Correct on the nationality; bonus points for mentioning DK-Prof

I will remain cautious.  OP could be an educated guess, and "Historical_Liberty" might have seen the bottle.

Those are things he could have told his wife.

Although I find it unlikely that he would have told his wife about some goofy foreign guy who people tease about being dutch.  That's pretty obscure, and pretty much has me convinced.  Nobody else would remember that, even if they had been told.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
What's your third general order?

THat's what I was thinking!!!

Quoted:
And yes I really am this paranoid.

Just because you are paranoid....................

He did remember Article 129, so maybe her lawyer is a vet?

Article 129 isn't the General Article. That is 134.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#29]
The writing style is just too different.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#30]
This is just too damn stupid what the hell could he have told anybody here that would make a tinkers damn in any law suit?

That we think his wife is a bitch?  We don't even know her and take his word for it!!!

He might be a Scott Petterson and we don't know any better!!  She might be a great person and he the thug!!!

Chill out fellows ,my Ex wife was a great woman just not what was compatible for me!!!

Good luck Searcher!!!

Bob

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:35:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:47:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:56:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#34]
If this is the REAL SFT... Arent you glad though that we would protect you in a heartbeat??

Hope you understand. Even though I think you are an undermining troll trying to benefit from one of the good guys on this board that is down on his luck.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:40:08 AM EDT
[#36]
I still say TRAP!!!  But if I am wrong, we are just looking out for the real SFT.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:44:20 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Anybody want to caption this pic?

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29130

Oh, are those your bikes. Sweet!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:58:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I think it is him....

But just in case, I say make him pony up another $20.00 and start him out at zero for his post count for forgetting such important info!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 4:55:39 AM EDT
[#41]
If you are who you say you are...finish this phrase...

"Stuff it in her pooper,____________________"
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:12:33 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
[bold]Got another one, what does sarge hate the most?[/bold]

SFT got it wrong.....it isn't cats, or Catholics.

It's either 17 yo female attention whores, or women who leave the kitchen...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top