Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#1]
By the way, I own page 3.  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#2]
There will be no collapse!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, I'm going to FUCK a BANK.

Just got approved on our new home loan.  Last payment will be in 2039.

As we all know it ain't going to make it till 039,

economic collapse is right around the corner and thus once that happens I won't have to make anymore payments because all the stupid fatcats at the bank will either be dead or running for their lives/scraping in ditches for dirt.  At best they will be personal slaves of us gunowners.  

I mean how STUPID are they for giving me a loan for 30 years when we only have possibly only months left, at best a year or two before total economic collapse and worldwide panic.  

I'm not stupid either, it is a gated (smallish) community with walls on all sides and about 3 miles out of town.  I will be forming the ******* Hollow militia shortly after I move in. So when the hungry hoards try to come for my (no longer making payments to the bank) house I will shoot them from the walls.  

HA HA!!!!!

Shut up.

Don't you have complaining to do about people paying high prices for ammo?

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

economic collapse is right around the corner and thus once that happens I won't have to make anymore payments because all the stupid fatcats at the bank will either be dead or running for their lives/scraping in ditches for dirt.  At best they will be personal slaves of us gunowners.  

I mean how STUPID are they for giving me a loan for 30 years when we only have possibly only months left, at best a year or two before total economic collapse and worldwide panic.  

I'm not stupid either, it is a gated (smallish) community with walls on all sides and about 3 miles out of town.  I will be forming the ******* Hollow militia shortly after I move in. So when the hungry hoards try to come for my (no longer making payments to the bank) house I will shoot them from the walls.  

HA HA!!!!!

The joke will be on you when the HOA bans all your evil guns.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#5]
SHTF is about to happen at any moment.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

HA HA!!!!!

Shut up.

Don't you have complaining to do about people paying high prices for ammo?

XDBACKUPGUN, your consistency is exceptional. They say the thing that separates the good and the great is consistency. You can beat a Lance Armstrong or a Tiger Woods on one day, but you won't beat them everyday - because those guys are world class every time they come out.  I don't know if you practice, or if you just have God given talent, but keep up the good work.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

After the economic collapse there will be no financial markets.  Nobody will be buying anything, except food, women, ammo and gold.
Quality breeders fetch a premium. Wide hips and the ability to haul firewood will be the new standards of beauty.

^

A man that understands.  
You forgot liquor.  And weed.  If everything collapses... people will want to get their buzz on fo sho.

naw don't trade booze, he gets drunk and comes back wanting more. Then you have to shoot him and take care of his family, they could be useless. Don't take that chance brother.....
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA HA!!!!!

Dude, I am  in one of the most conservative counties in THE MOST conservative state.   I don't think so.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I hope you locked your rate.  Treasury rates are rising despite Bernanke/Geithner "printing".  This is the bond market mess that Denninger has been warning would hit, and it will be ugly.

Locked like a KUpolo thread.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

If the bank goes under, somebody else will buy up that note.  Especially if you've been making payments.  So you ain't fuckin' nobody.  

But congrats on the purchase!  With home values depressed as they are right now, it's really not a bad time to buy, despite the naysayers.  The current economic situation hasn't hurt you if you are still working, and didn't lose a shit-ton in the stock market.

And it's never really a bad time to buy a house. I mean, if you need a house, you need a house.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 9:21:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Badass idea.  It gets even better since you won't have to make any payments after 2012  

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
If the bank goes under, somebody else will buy up that note.  Especially if you've been making payments.  So you ain't fuckin' nobody.  

But congrats on the purchase!  With home values depressed as they are right now, it's really not a bad time to buy, despite the naysayers.  The current economic situation hasn't hurt you if you are still working, and didn't lose a shit-ton in the stock market.

And it's never really a bad time to buy a house. I mean, if you need a house, you need a house.

Not really.  If you bought a house in March of 81 it was stupid.  You could have rented for less than 2 years and then bought at half the rate.

Need housing is not the same as need a house.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 10:32:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Congrats on the new place.  Have any pics?  Place to shoot out back?  

I'm going to take out $10K more student loans than I need and spend it on guns, ammo, and SHTF supplies.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm going to take out $10K more student loans than I need and spend it on guns, ammo, and SHTF supplies.  

Inside city limits, just the neighborhood is by itself right now.  It is only 5-6 miles away from my gun club though.    No pics yet, we just started the process, although all the intial approvals are done.  Closing is scheduled early June.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 3:55:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

HA HA!!!!!

This is a joke, right?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:10:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

HA HA!!!!!

This is a joke, right?

Hell, no, the economic collapse is right around the corner.  

REPEL THE BOARDERS!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are trustworthy and have gold I might let you in.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:46:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Understanding how the system works would be a good idea.

The note will remain a good asset and someone else will purchase it.

You might end up making your payments to me.

Just because a holder of the note fails does change that you still owe the debt.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:58:11 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Inside city limits, just the neighborhood is by itself right now.  It is only 5-6 miles away from my gun club though.  
 No pics yet, we just started the process, although all the intial approvals are done.  Closing is scheduled early June.

I hope the bank is still there in June.

I can just picture you in my mind, pushing all your worldly possessions around in a wheelbarrow...

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:00:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LAY OFF THE DOPE
trust me you are already fucked up enough

Just where do you think my plan is funny.

I'm dead internet serious.

Internets are serious business.  No need for this funny business.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:09:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Could have just waited for the collapse and moved into the empty house for free.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:13:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Great post that seems to fly over most people's heads.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Understanding how the system works would be a good idea.

The note will remain a good asset and someone else will purchase it.

You might end up making your payments to me.

Just because a holder of the note fails does change that you still owe the debt.

We are talking TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.   No bankers, no eletricity, no internet.  Thus, no bank transfers or other evil corporate shit.  I'll use their payment coupons as firestarters.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:23:15 AM EDT
[#23]
You live in free America.  The rest of us is going to hell in a hand basket.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We are talking TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.   No bankers, no eletricity, no internet.  Thus, no bank transfers or other evil corporate shit.  I'll use their payment coupons as firestarters.

Your strawman, not ours.  Take a look at TBT today.  I'm looking forward to hosting a house full of naked coeds in a couple of years, when none of them can afford to live anywhere else.
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your strawman, not ours.  Take a look at TBT today.  I'm looking forward to hosting a house full of naked coeds in a couple of years, when none of them can afford to live anywhere else.

The harem strategy.   I like it.

Unfortunately I'm married and she is a modern type muslim person.  
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The harem strategy.   I like it.

Unfortunately I'm married and she is a modern type muslim person.  
She hasn't thought this through. Explain to her that there won't be Bosch dishwashers and Maytag clotheswashers in the PAW. She'll need the domestic help. She really needs to be more forward-thinking. Tell her she can be involved in the selection process.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:44:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Congratulations!

the wife and I are looking at buying an acreage (maybe a half section) soon, hopefully this summer, with prime at 0.25%, and mortgage rates at prime plus 2 or less around here, I am all over it

(Still not going to buy more than I can afford though, don't want to be like all those lemmings that buy on the payment they can afford, then get raped when the interest eventually goes up)

Huh?  NO WAY IN HELL should you get an ARM.

Best time to buy, but get a FIXED RATE ONLY.

If/when the banks get nationalized, I am not sure that a contract for a FIXED rate will do you any good either.  The Obama administration has seen fit to wield it's power to render contracts moot before, and will do so again.

"Property Profiteers" will be dealt with.  

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA HA!!!!!

I am willing to bet that Sherrick outguns the HOA.

Link Posted: 5/1/2009 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#29]
I thought from the title you were going to kill someone!
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:43:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I was thinking about this post last night, there was something about it that bothered me, besides the fact that you are most likely BS'ing us....  It came to me:  If you are serious in your statement then you are a commie!  You would have fit right in to the Bolshevik (marxist) revolution in Russia.   study up on that and rethink you attitude... However,   I think you are just putting us on.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#31]
so im thinking i have everything paid for now and have lots of extra

cash to buy things as I want

sucks to have a mortage.

why even pay the mortage after 6 mothns if this is your theory?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Badass idea.  It gets even better since you won't have to make any payments after 2012  

I gotta hijack a little bit. I clicked the link and went down to this one.
Just looking at that little clip we may have a good TEOTWAWKI film
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I gotta hijack a little bit. I clicked the link and went down to this one.
Just looking at that little clip we may have a good TEOTWAWKI film

+1

We did the same as the OP.  2012 will be worse than Y2k.  Maxed the credit cards, got a bunch of title loans from those "check-into-cash" places, RTO'd a nice stereo and wide screen TV.

Shit bitches, I'm living like a king until the balloon goes up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#34]
No sir, you are mistaken. While big corporations and banks will get out of paying their debts back you will still be forced to continue paying. You might not know to who, or even if the payment will count, but you will still have to pay. Nice how that works huh?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#35]
If I understand the OP's logic correctly, this would be the most efficient manner in which to acquire a new home.

Quoted:

Could have just waited for the collapse and moved into the empty house for free.

So, +87

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:49:21 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

However,   I think you are just putting us on.

Have you ever thought about becoming a detective? I think you may have a knack for it.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 12:48:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Can you expound on this statement?  

I am not following your line of reasoning?

Quoted:
It came to me:  If you are serious in your statement then you are a commie!  You would have fit right in to the Bolshevik (marxist) revolution in Russia.  

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 1:00:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

After the economic collapse there will be no financial markets.  Nobody will be buying anything, except food, women, ammo and gold.
Quality breeders fetch a premium. Wide hips and the ability to haul firewood will be the new standards of beauty.

^

A man that understands.  

I'm thinking of importing russian women for trade to highest bidder for ammo...
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you have food, ammo (which implies guns to go along with it) and gold, there will be no need to buy women. They will seek you out, you pick the ones that suit you.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 2:01:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Congratulations!

the wife and I are looking at buying an acreage (maybe a half section) soon, hopefully this summer, with prime at 0.25%, and mortgage rates at prime plus 2 or less around here, I am all over it

(Still not going to buy more than I can afford though, don't want to be like all those lemmings that buy on the payment they can afford, then get raped when the interest eventually goes up)

Huh?  NO WAY IN HELL should you get an ARM.

Best time to buy, but get a FIXED RATE ONLY.

If/when the banks get nationalized, I am not sure that a contract for a FIXED rate will do you any good either.  The Obama administration has seen fit to wield it's power to render contracts moot before, and will do so again.

"Property Profiteers" will be dealt with.  

This is most likely.

Even you people thinking you're safe from inflation with a fixed rate mortgage have reason to worry. If we hit massive inflation and the banks think your super low fixed rate is not working for them they'll just get the government to step in and change your rate.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I was thinking about this post last night, there was something about it that bothered me, besides the fact that you are most likely BS'ing us....  It came to me:  If you are serious in your statement then you are a commie!  You would have fit right in to the Bolshevik (marxist) revolution in Russia.   study up on that and rethink you attitude... However,   I think you are just putting us on.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 5:26:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
We are talking TOTAL ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.   No bankers, no eletricity, no internet.

We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep.
Do not fuck with us.
Jay
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:05:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Quoted:
It came to me:  If you are serious in your statement then you are a commie!  You would have fit right in to the Bolshevik (marxist) revolution in Russia.  

OK,  the Op said the banker fatcats will be dead or running for their lives and can't collect the mortgage therefor he owns it without further payment.  That is what happened in Russian revolution, (more or less) the Bolsheviks killed and plundered the wealthy and spread it among the regular people.... spread the wealth and property... get it?

I really don't think someone who is in a position to buy a new home right now is really in that frame of mind.  Thats why i suggested he was putting us on.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:52:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

OK,  the Op said the banker fatcats will be dead or running for their lives and can't collect the mortgage therefor he owns it without further payment.  That is what happened in Russian revolution, (more or less) the Bolsheviks killed and plundered the wealthy and spread it among the regular people.... spread the wealth and property... get it?

I really don't think someone who is in a position to buy a new home right now is really in that frame of mind.  Thats why i suggested he was putting us on.

I don't want to kill anybody.  I'm just saying I won't have to pay anyone for a house payment because the WHOLE economic system will be gone.  And 10-20 years later when civilization will be in the process of being rebuilt no one is going to look up Wells Fargo records and come after me.  

My land, house and maybe neighborhood FREE AND CLEAR BABY!!!!!!

Luckly I have stacked enough rice and there is a stream not far away.  It's ALL good.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 7:59:57 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to kill anybody.

Get some lime, just in case.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#46]
I see what you did there.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 8:13:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Sarcasm dose not elude me.

OP is trolling. Rubbing noses in shit, is his intent.
CoC violation
Thread lock and nasty gram is in order.

Personally I am getting tired of his symantics game regarding the economy as my town dries up and blows away. Retarded thread needs lock.

Maybe  you should hit the report button.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sarcasm dose not elude me.

OP is trolling. Rubbing noses in shit, is his intent.
CoC violation
Thread lock and nasty gram is in order.

Personally I am getting tired of his symantics game regarding the economy as my town dries up and blows away. Retarded thread needs lock.

Maybe  you should hit the report button.  

tattle tales get  beat up after class....just so you know.

Link Posted: 5/3/2009 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#49]
And to think I wasted 11 years of payments

Good plan.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 2:54:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to kill anybody.

Get some lime, just in case.

Fuck that, if SHTF....I'll eat'em.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top