Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Wow.  Batton down the hinges 'n stay safe down there til the severe weather passes.

Better batten'em down again, just to be sure. We'll teach those hatches.

/Yosemite Sam
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:58:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I would seriously be trying to reimburse the $35 before he tries to file fraud charges!  Other than that, good job!

+1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:16:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Doing fine down here. Been battling intermittent power outages.

Mrs. HS1 noticed a bruise on my cheek! I'm getting a kick knowing that the POS is locked up with a sore jaw and it's gonna cost $$$ to get his car out of impound! I'm thinking he'll never try that shit again and perhaps has a new found respect for us gringo's!

Hope everyone's ok!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#5]
The POS knew what he was doing! fuck um
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 11:37:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The POS knew what he was doing! fuck um

He was prob. running on empty and didn't want to completely run out.  Most people wouldn't turn off the engine while waiting in line....
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:35:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You do realize, you are at fault here.  You should have not engaged him in the first place.

His cutting in front of you was wrong, but it could have gotten worse that a fist fight.  

What if he'd have caught his head going down and it was "lights out" for good.

Any grand jury would indict you, I think.

Ask yourself, what was the first harmfull incident?  You leaving the safety of your car to confront him.

Listen to Rodney King and Reginald Denny  "Stay in your car!"

Yeah it's nice that some ass got his but Nationwide is right.  You escalated the situation and should have just took a breath and waited.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:42:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Where is his proof that it was you that got the gas?  I'll bet that if it ever went to court this scrote would have a hard time finding a witness to back him up. This just proves the old saying that "if your gonna be stupid, then you'd better be tough".

Proof, why yes, it is posted here, on the intarweb.  Commit a crime and post it here.   I would strongly suggest paying the guy back.  Bank check.  Send it UPS, with tracking.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:35:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
 I would strongly suggest paying the guy back.  Bank check.  Send it UPS, with tracking.  

Bullshit, don't pay that asshole back.

If anything, send him his ATM card cut-up in pieces covered in dog shit in a brown paper bag with "FUCK YOU, JERKOFF" written on the outside.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:38:55 AM EDT
[#10]
He got what he deserved.  I hope that punch he gave didn't hurt too much!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:07:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Way to go.I don't see ANYTHING you did wrong.Enjoy that free gas.Too bad you couldn't let everybody else in line enjoy some free gas.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I'm getting a kick knowing that the POS is locked up with a sore jaw and it's gonna cost $$$ to get his car out of impound! hr

And he still needs to go get gas
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#13]
hey J,

I still cant believe that this guy did not take one look at you and run!

signed
Mrs. E6
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#14]
First - Best thing I've read in a while here, I can understand the rage
Second - You're bruised, take a picture of it, get a lawyer and sue him *first*, so in no way can he prevail
AMEX card? If it's his and he doesn't speak english.....whatever
If he is stupid enough to punch you first, who knows what's next, the honor thing is pretty big in Hispanic culture - watch your 6
Hopefully after the hurricane he'll have bigger problems to worry about, but later ? Somehow he felt justified to do what he did  - f^cking moron
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Please come to Texas for the next hurricane.
We have a bunch of these worthless taco benders that need to learn a lesson.

DMOS
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:31:16 PM EDT
[#16]
I thought you Texans never need help with anything.  (Unless you're an Aggie of course)
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 8:42:27 PM EDT
[#17]
We just don't like depriving any good old boys from having a good time.
Never said we couldn't take care of it, just enjoy good company.

DMOS
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 9:22:44 PM EDT
[#18]
My money is on the "he could speak english but didn't because he thought it would discourage you from persisting."

The other day I was at a light (2nd car back) and when it turned green the car in front of me went into the intersection to make a left turn when an opening emerged. As he did so some asshat decided the line wasn't moving to the speed he would like. I noticed him making "agitated" motions in my mirror as if he was telling his passenger "WTF is taking so long?" Just as the car in front of me made the turn and cleared my front the guy in back decided to try to pass me on the right using the actual intersection as the "passing lane", essentially dipping into the lanes of the street we were crossing. I saw his intentions soon enough that I floored it in time cut him off from having any room to pull off the manuver and forced him back in line or hit a electric pole and then as punishment for his insolence did 15mph until his turn came up about 100 yda farther down the street.

Somepeople are such idiots, he couldn't wait an extra 15 seconds to go another 100yds.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:49:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't you just hate it when you are about to get into the yellow marked left turn lane,and some asshole just behind you(and a Long way from the marked lane)starts pulling around you to get there first!

I just press him into the oncoming traffic!!!

The guy got what he needed,he punched you and you reciprecated!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:51:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I would seriously be trying to reimburse the $35 before he tries to file fraud charges!   Other than that, good job!

Especially if there was a report filled out.  All your info will be there.  It is theft as far as the courts will care.  Don't kow how you go about reimburshing though?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:55:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I would have painted the ass with gasoline and given hin a cigarette
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#22]
When you show up in court as the victim for this case, bring $35 cash and make sure you mention the circumstances and reason for the $ to the prosecutor and/or arresting officer.  As well as a pre-printed receipt for the guy to sign to prove that he received payment from you. Then all that's left to deal with is his criminal case.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top