BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
drunks with guns?

Heh. I was gonna go there too. The two ain't spoda be mixed.
AB
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
TRG:  photoshopper of legend

Note to Self:  no empty chairs in any posted photos of myself ever again

Do that, and the 'character' will be standing...
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#3]
i think SOME people around here have shed envy!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Once the rain stops, I'll take some pics of my shed, let you guys see her in all her glory.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once the rain stops, I'll take some pics of my shed, let you guys see her in all her glory.

TRG

when i get home from work i'll post one from the outside of Tex's shed.  every good Texan knows the shed is the staging area for all beer drinking, hunting, car tinkering, etc. type activities..they are a MUST!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:32:26 PM EDT
[#6]
update!  the ticket is $152 dollars Tex.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#7]

update! the ticket is $152 dollars Tex.

ummmm, lets see, class C misdemeanor, $25-$500 fine.

ok, go ahead and tell me.............how the fuck did they come up with $152?  talk to the judge or what?

i KNOW my lawyer will cost more than that, but at least i wont have that pussified excuse for a ticket on my record at all..............

TRG:  still haven't forgiven you for photoshopping and not including a "fuck you arock" sign, if its worth doing its worth doing right..............
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

update! the ticket is $152 dollars Tex.

ummmm, lets see, class C misdemeanor, $25-$500 fine.

ok, go ahead and tell me.............how the fuck did they come up with $152?  talk to the judge or what?

i KNOW my lawyer will cost more than that, but at least i wont have that pussified excuse for a ticket on my record at all..............

TRG:  still haven't forgiven you for photoshopping and not including a "fuck you arock" sign, if its worth doing its worth doing right..............

yep...thats as per the judge.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 11:09:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Hey, way to make 'em work for it.  We don't catch too many breaks from them, they shouldn't catch too many from us.  Besides, it's often a gentleman's cat and mouse game anyway - one that both sides enjoy.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 12:50:44 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tex...not to mention that it was a Bee county mountie that pulled us over..in SAN PAT county!  hmmmm.....hey wise_jake, Tex informs me that you are an "associate" of his...welcome to the board amigo.  

A Bee County mount-me in San Pat county?  That's like that movie - a Connecticut Yank-me in King Arthur's Court (or words to that effect).  Was he on his way to bust minors in possession at the Grand?

Er, yes.  I have been rumored to be an "associate" of his.  Just don't tell anyone who may know me.  Wouldn't want it to get out that I've associated with folks like Tex.  Thanks for keeping it hush hush.
:-)

Thanks for the welcome, too.

DAMN i remember THOSE days, LOL!!!  but from what i understand..the grande got shut down some time back for JUST THAT!
Link Posted: 11/9/2003 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#11]

DAMN i remember THOSE days, LOL!!! but from what i understand..the grande got shut down some time back for JUST THAT!

i THINK its back up and running, but at this point our worries are with CONTRIBUTING to minors................not being the minors
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

"Bitch and moan bitch and, Oh I listen to her bitch an moan..."

TRG
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:13:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I put your friend in a souveniour thong.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:13:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Ask that tall guy where my flashlight is.

NoKarma
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Post from hound -

There is not a one of the guys that I have been out to the farm with that has ever even seen me buzzed, much less drunk.

That is very true!

Despite my numerous best attempts, I have never seen hound in any condition in which I think it would have been unsafe for him to handle a weapon.

Oh, BTW, all the weapons are put away before anyone drinks at the Hun Farm.

Eric The(Sober,AtTimes)Hun

Am I correct in assuming, that in Texas, this does not include side-arms???
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:40:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:58:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Indeed it does, for the most part, liberty86, but I'll be damned if I'm going to be conducting 'pat down' searches on my guests.

If a gentleman gives me his word, that is sufficient for me.

Eric The(Texan=Gentleman,InMyBook)Hun

TRG
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:02:18 AM EDT
[#18]
 much better TRG, my faith in you is restored
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:26:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
 much better TRG, my faith in you is restored

BTW, did you notice your finger?  Some of my better work, if I do say so myself.  

TRG

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#20]
ok i am still not sure who the little guy is, i met tex, so that midget guy must be stykurhedup, i gather

and whats with the hats, all you texans have to wear them? whatever happend to the garbage can size belt buckles all texans wore, is that out of fashion now?
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
WOW!! what a time.  i just spent 2 weeks back home in Texas, which allowed me time to go hog hunting w/ the TexRdnec himself....interesting...

here is our gear, complete w/ beer, dip, and bail money.
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/tailgateguns.jpg
here is a group pic
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/hoghuntgroup.jpg
our tickets for firing from a public road....
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/hoghuntticket.jpg

Those pics are classic! You Texans know how to have fun no doubt about it. More power to ya and F*ck those deputies if they can't take a joke. --RR

Any chance on an invite to the next hunt???
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 9:49:00 AM EDT
[#22]

ok i am still not sure who the little guy is, i met tex, so that midget guy must be stykurhedup, i gather

a friend of a friend, first time i had met him.  styurhedup is the one in the blue hat

and whats with the hats, all you texans have to wear them? whatever happend to the garbage can size belt buckles all texans wore, is that out of fashion now?

i always wear a hat and i have a very modest belt buckle with my initials on it so as to serve as a second ID if needed

Any chance on an invite to the next hunt???  

let us take care of our pending law infractions and then we'll start planning for our next offenses..........

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#23]
next time Tex....we need supressors...plain and simple
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Suppressors, more beer, and more people.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

TRG

YES TRG....you can come too...but you gotta stay in the truck when we big boys get out okay?  
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ok, TRG has WAY too much photoshop material now...........

esp. w/ "stykshed.jpg": in my mind's eye i spy a chopped/shopped image with something emerging from styk's clasped hands.  hint: it's pink, and i just stabbed my mind's eye w/ a #2 pencil to make it go away....

Somebody mention something pink in that "big boy's" hand?

Looks to me like these two were expecting a 'party' judging by the items on the table.

TRG

ps.  So that TxRed doesn't feel that the job was only done half assed

Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:26:55 PM EDT
[#27]
that is CLEARLY a photoshopped picture...the FYA sign is on the wrong wall!!  TRG...i expected better...rookie!
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:33:20 PM EDT
[#28]

ok, ill have you know that was the LAST straw..........now i have got to make it up north to party with yall

next picture you'll have to put "fuck you arock" in pseudo-neon where my schlitz retro light should be on though..........
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
a few more pics...

the redneck himself, we started our day playin poker and drinking in the shed...
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/feetup.jpg

Tex w/ the phrase of the day..."you need another beer?"
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/needabeer.jpg

piss break!
home.ripway.com/2003-7/15091/AR15com%20stuff/pissbreak.jpg

I recognize that truck, I think.  Memory is a little fuzzy.

TXL
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

BTW, did you notice your finger?  Some of my better work, if I do say so myself.  

TRG

Bravo, TRG.  I noticed the finger.  Knowing Tex as I do, I honestly thought it was OEM....
hail2.gif
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:41:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

TRG

One by one:

Suppressors: Friendly competition at next event for "best homemade"?

Beer: After all the weapons are put away, liberty86 (and with all due deference to ETH), prizes for the person who brings the most beer and the person who consumes the most beer. he
Ah, what parties would be like without laws.....
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Looks to me like these two were expecting a 'party' judging by the items on the table.

xzodus.com/funny_images/stykshed.jpg

TRG

hr

Thank you, TRG, for your discretion in this matter.  Definitely not the "something pink" I thought you'd shop into Styk's hands.

[sigh_of_relief]whew[/sigh_of_relief]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:11:25 AM EDT
[#33]

Ah, what parties would be like without laws.....

now THERES a thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not like we don't just break most of them anyway though......
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:06:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

xzodus.com/funny_images/stykshed.jpg

TRG

Thank you, TRG, for your discretion in this matter.  Definitely not the "something pink" I thought you'd shop into Styk's hands.

[sigh_of_relief]whew[/sigh_of_relief]

Discretion is the better part of valor.

FWIW, it is odd to be flipping through a collection of 'pink thing' images, trying to find the right one.  Editting the 'FYA' on to TexRed's friend's crotch was no picnic either.  Had to go scrub my eyes with bleach afterwards.  

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
 Editting the 'FYA' on to TexRed's friend's crotch was no picnic either.  Had to go scrub my eyes with bleach afterwards.  

TRG

What ever queen! I bet you had to take a bathroom
break after you finished it. You fag!
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 Editting the 'FYA' on to TexRed's friend's crotch was no picnic either.  Had to go scrub my eyes with bleach afterwards.  

TRG

What ever queen! I bet you had to take a bathroom
break after you finished it. You fag!

Remind me to shoot you this weekend.  I forgot to kill you when I had the chance a week ago.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 10:56:04 AM EDT
[#37]
With all the pics posted on this hunting trip, one would think that there would be at least one of the pigs they got.....
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#38]

With all the pics posted on this hunting trip, one would think that there would be at least one of the pigs they got.....

what pigs we got?!?!?!!

we didn't get shit.  saw a bunch of coons but didn't have a shot on them, saw an opossum, they did take a shot on it and missed (not even sure what they shot at it with, probably AK) then saw a hog finally, about 1 minute before we got pulled over, luckily though it was over a high fence and we didnt try to take a shot there either.........
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 1:56:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Hey Styk...

Never taunt the Photoshop guys.  

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Wow!  TRG the boys down south, have a pretty nice shed.  

'pretty nice'?  Yeah, but they are off to a good start.

Gotta give them an 'E' for effort.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:01:13 PM EDT
[#42]
barrett, are those your receipts for the lap dances from earlier in the night?

'pretty nice'? Yeah, but they are off to a good start.

Gotta give them an 'E' for effort.

hell, i can't afford to pay attention, thats as good as it gets on my budget!  even thought about selling off my neons for cash but then i came to my senses............

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Hey Styk...

Never taunt the Photoshop guys.  

xzodus.com/funny_images/stykcontest.JPG

TRG

i'll have you know i came in 4th!!! and i think we KNOW who came in first...you still got that trophy TRG?
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#44]
This is an older, daytime pic of TheRedGoat's Party Barn.

It should let you see it's overall size, but you will be able to tell from other pics, that things have been added from this point (this was about 3 year's ago...)

A more recent shot (this evening, actually)

And some more...

And some more...

TRG

PS... The Honorary Hog:

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#45]
you have an inadequate amount of road signs in your party barn...............need me to bring you some????????  
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:19:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
you have an inadequate amount of road signs in your party barn...............need me to bring you some????????  

ROFLMAO, of course!

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 4:59:09 PM EDT
[#47]
that is schweeeet TRG....now....if Tex and i were to frame our "hunting during close season from public road" tickets....would you hang them above the bar??
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#48]
here's a shot of the Shed de Tex from the outside....notice the abundance of road signs....

coincidence....i think not

Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:15:18 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
that is schweeeet TRG....now....if Tex and i were to frame our "hunting during close season from public road" tickets....would you hang them above the bar??

Wonderful idea!

Maybe you can bring them with you sometime, pick the place you want them displayed.  I am in talks with TexRd right now to pick a date when you can come up.

If we could find a couple more Texas boys with party sheds, we could make it a roadtrip/tour of Party Barns.

TRG
Link Posted: 11/11/2003 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wonderful idea!

Maybe you can bring them with you sometime, pick the place you want them displayed.  I am in talks with TexRd right now to pick a date when you can come up.

If we could find a couple more Texas boys with party sheds, we could make it a roadtrip/tour of Party Barns.

TRG

well...i can think of a few buddies that have barns, sheds, etc.  but thats a great idea! LOL...party barn tour. reminds me...ya know in central TX...little Bavaria, there are many little towns w/ little halls, bars, etc....there is a website entailing just that....a beer drinkers tour....i'll see if i can dig it up.  i'll probably be home agian sometime next spring/summer....i definately would like to make a trip up and meet you guys!!

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top