Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I'll have a boating accident.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 4:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Words to an old Beatles song went,"la,la,la,la, life goes on........................."
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I'm kinda thinking he's gonna lose... I'm voting for Badnaric (sorry, cannot bring myself to vote for Bush any more than Kerry) though if those are my choices, I'd prefer Bush (I think ;)

Anyway, I was in Marysville Ohio. Now, keep in mind that the Republicans outnumbered the Democrats in Union County 4-1 (the county Marysville is in) and I counted 26 "Kerry" yard signs while only counting 9 "Bush" signs....

It ain't looking good. Hope I'm wrong (again, I THINK ;) Also in the small village I live in (near Marysville) I conted 5 for each candidate.... I'm gonna go through the entire village though for a total count that's just on 2 "main" streets and mine. (not that there's THAT much more though ;)

Anyway, everyone be CERTAIN to vote! I may be out of counry, so I gotta go do absentee :/
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Hahahahhahahahah

<breath>

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

<breath>

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Dumbass.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:19:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Life will go on....
Never know what will happen but I can tell you I am done obeying their fucking bullshit infringements into the second. Done. I probably shouldn't say it here but to hell with it. I played their little fucking game for 10 years. No more.

Fuck 'em. We're the ones with the guns.

What he said.  I'm done with it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top