Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 11:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sherrick13 for President of the know-it-alls!

Exactly the opposite.  I don't post opinions in threads where I don't know the facts.

You won't see me post opinions in threads about baseball, dog breeding, engine rebuilding, deer hunting, vaccums, etc....

With over 19,000 posts...  Sure you don't want to retract that statement?  

The lions share of those 19k came from MJ, tazing, economics, and muslim threads.

He knows a thing or two about that.

I think he said he hasn't done MJ, and he's a Police officer and not an Economics Professor.  Sooo, if he isn't Muslim are you saying on most of the topics of his posts he should have kept his mouth shut?

Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly the opposite.  I don't post opinions in threads where I don't know the facts.

You won't see me post opinions in threads about baseball, dog breeding, engine rebuilding, deer hunting, vaccums, etc....

Thinking......
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's got a separate computer set up to screen arfcom threads for his areas of expertise and page him when something comes up.

Jeff

No paging, I just check this place like it is email.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You talk to much.

I figured you would be on board with this one.

100%

Just a friendly taser.

"Don't taze me bro.."
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:20:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I think it's clear that the most important thing to know if you're opinion will matter is knowing whether the 'discussion' is a debate or a popularity contest.  Facts rarely matter in a popularity contest,  

You do have a point with that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lions share of those 19k came from MJ, tazing, economics, and muslim threads.

He knows a thing or two about that.

I think he said he hasn't done MJ, and he's a Police officer and not an Economics Professor.  Sooo, if he isn't Muslim are you saying on most of the topics of his posts he should have kept his mouth shut?

Did you read the OP?  
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 4:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Did you read the OP?  

Hey bro, I stated "I think"  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top