BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got a message on the personal Facebook page of a local gun shop. Not sure if he's applying for a job, or just bragging, but here you go...

Matthew ******** June 21 at 8:36pm
I'm old school, had a cousin that worked for California Arms, later named California Police Supply in Santa Monica. All my shooting buds growing up from age 12 on were LAPD, Santa Monica Police, Feds, US Customs and Viet Nam Special forces and snipers, mixed in with a few mercenaries. I was lethal in bare handed combat by age 16, I considered it the highest honor any American could receive considering I missed the draft for Nam by 4 months. I had 32 handguns a Colt AR-15, M1-Garrand, M1-A1, Atcheson Assault 12 W/50 round mag., 4 other assorted shotguns, Browning 7MM Mag., Remington .308, the list goes on, before I was 17! How? All my shooting buddies bought them for me, because I could out-shoot 80% of them. We got together usually twice a month at a pre-determined spot in the Angeles National Forest and went through enough ammo to buy a house these days! 5-6 bandoliers each of military ball plus what ever we could talk the gun shop owner out of at cost. THOSE WERE THE DAYS... None of us were in paramilitary groups or any such anti anything cell, we were TRUE BLOODED
AMERICANS enjoying our 2nd amendment rights on a Sunday afternoon, it was our Church if you want to call it anything!
Being the youngest member of the group, sadly I'm the only one left to tell about the days of glory our nation once allowed us to enjoy.

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Got a message on the personal Facebook page of a local gun shop. Not sure if he's applying for a job, or just bragging, but here you go...

I'm old school, had a cousin that worked for California Arms, later named California Police Supply in Santa Monica. All my shooting buds growing up from age 12 on were LAPD, Santa Monica Police, Feds, US Customs and Viet Nam Special forces and snipers, mixed in with a few mercenaries. I was lethal in bare handed combat by age 16, I considered it the highest honor any American could receive considering I missed the draft for Nam by 4 months. I had 32 handguns a Colt AR-15, M1-Garrand, M1-A1, Atcheson Assault 12 W/50 round mag., 4 other assorted shotguns, Browning 7MM Mag., Remington .308, the list goes on, before I was 17! How? All my shooting buddies bought them for me, because I could out-shoot 80% of them. We got together usually twice a month at a pre-determined spot in the Angeles National Forest and went through enough ammo to buy a house these days! 5-6 bandoliers each of military ball plus what ever we could talk the gun shop owner out of at cost. THOSE WERE THE DAYS... None of us were in paramilitary groups or any such anti anything cell, we were TRUE BLOODED
AMERICANS enjoying our 2nd amendment rights on a Sunday afternoon, it was our Church if you want to call it anything!
Being the youngest member of the group, sadly I'm the only one left to tell about the days of glory our nation once allowed us to enjoy.

He had an AA-12... with 50 round mags? That thing would be unwieldy as all fucking hell. Have you seen how massive the 30 round alliance armaments mags are? 50 would be impossible.

Do they or have they ever made 50 round magazines for the AA-12? Most I've ever seen were 20.

Never heard of 50 round mags either, but have seen 32 round mags.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Completely full of shit, a liar and a silly asshole to boot.

He missed the draft with 2 years left of VN war to volunteer for. So volunteer, what's the problem?  

Learning some martial arts is a "highest honor"?

Shot with special forces guys and mercenaries?

The tacticool end of the shooting world draws in some very silly bastards.

I know you guys think that tacticoolness started with the AR15 and ghey tupperware boom of the early 1990s, but these tacticool jerkoffs were always around, the guy could be any age.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:32:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:

He had an aa12 before 17? So at 16 (or younger) he had a gun that was not made until 1972, yet he claims to have missed the VN draft by 4 months? That math does not work. Liars always get trapped by the facts of talking too much about shit they do not know about.

I doubt he is 16 yet.

Well... I don't believe it at all, but the military switched to all volunteer in 1973. It's possible that he could have had one of the first AA-12s in 1972, turned 17 soon after, and then turned 18 a few months after the end of the draft.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:47:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we’d make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it’s breathtaking, I suggest you try it
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:52:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Screen Name ???
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:54:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
sounds like a tard

I concur
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 5:58:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Dr. Evil?

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French  prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:01:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All that and yet no mention of ever having kissed a girl...

Odd.

Probably still hasn't.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:15:58 AM EDT
[#10]
i liked the part where the gun store owner sold him all that ammo at cost, just because he is soo awesome
i guess with all of that adventure in his life, he didn't have time to make his own loads
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:18:34 AM EDT
[#11]
He probably meant M1-A1 flamethrower. Or maybe M1A1 Carbine, or M1A1 Thompson. Or even M1A1 bazooka.

Quoted:
Quoted:

He had an Abrams huh?  Sounds legit to me.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:36:32 AM EDT
[#12]
"Legend in His Own Mind" a-hole. Lots of them out there.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:38:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the bare handed lethal by 16 is almost as ridiculous as hanging out with mercenaries.
Definitely a no self-esteem having attention whore.

Wow. I want you to know that if you sassed one of my nine year old twins like this, they would literally make you eat your own teeth.

Do not underestimate pre-pubescent lethality.

not to put down your 9 year old, but a lot of that is because adults will hesitate to hurt a child, again not saying your child is not bad ass, but put them up against a man who has no compunction to really hurting a child and there will be a big surprise waiting for them.

not talking about some fat ass child molester, but a fit criminal fresh from the pen.

just sayin'

How on earth do you not realize that that was a joking post?
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

It is too bad none of his shooting buddies are still alive, or they would be calling bullshit too...  So this guy is 61 y/o (based on my fuzzy math), and is posting this shit?  What is his screen name here?  

Link Posted: 6/22/2011 1:08:20 PM EDT
[#15]
He forgot to mention the one gang that kept wanting him to join because he's pretty good with a bow staff.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
the bare handed lethal by 16 is almost as ridiculous as hanging out with mercenaries.
Definitely a no self-esteem having attention whore.

Wow. I want you to know that if you sassed one of my nine year old twins like this, they would literally make you eat your own teeth.

Do not underestimate pre-pubescent lethality.

not to put down your 9 year old, but a lot of that is because adults will hesitate to hurt a child, again not saying your child is not bad ass, but put them up against a man who has no compunction to really hurting a child and there will be a big surprise waiting for them.

not talking about some fat ass child molester, but a fit criminal fresh from the pen.

just sayin'

Pfft.

Shows what you know. My nine year old twins organized a secret underground fight club (back when they were seven, they were in the 94th percentile of organizing illicit activities!) with recently paroled psycho killers.

In the first fight, one of the twins headbutted an ex-con so hard he shat himself. The other twin front kicked the ex-con he was fighting 19 times in a row. Oh, we all chipped in to buy him an entire third floor condo in cost of 9mm ammo that day, I'll tell you.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top