Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 8:43:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Real age 59.

Minds Eye 35.

Feel like I'm 95!!

35 years as a maintenance mechanic, repairing, lifting, moving heavy equipment of all types; both electronic and electromechanical, does bad things to your body.  But you don't think about that when you are in your 20s and 30s. It does catch up to you later in life!!

Bingo!!
That's the same way I got screwed up; 3yrs. as a mechanic in a Wallboard Plant, and 23yrs. as a Plant Mechanic in a Gold Mine, heavy equiptment of all kinds Pumps, Crushers, Conveyors, tons of Piping from the smallest threaded, to 48" welded, all kinds of Metal fab. Welding, and construction.

Yep, one never thinks of the toll and damage that you do to your body when you are young; but you sure pay for it later when you get older, each and every injury I've ever had (and I've had many) has come back to haunt me 10 times over.....
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 5:10:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I`m really 36, feel like i`m 21, wife says I act like i`m 18.

The apostrophe key is right next to the enter key.

I have to say it.

"Damm grammar N******."    
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top