Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I was carrying the same gun when each of my kids were born.

I loaned my snub 357 to my buddy who was in another friend's wedding so he would not have to carry a mouse gun. I carried his 45 for him so it would be close by.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I did not at mine, I flew to where I got married and did not check baggage. I have carried at a lot of weddings though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey, for all you guys posting that you haven't taken the plunge yet but will carry if you ever do, have some class and at least carry the fancy piece to your wedding.  You gotta show the new bride that you care about looking your very best on her special day.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
87 people did it wrong.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I always thought it would be cool to be dressed to the T at my wedding:

Tux w/penguin tails

Cumberbund/vest

Top hat

Cane w/Ivory knob

Fine black leather double gun holster with a pair of nickeled Colt 1911s or nickeled Colt Single Action Armys
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#6]
No I could of taken care of most any problems with my fists that day and best man was Ranger from the army..I just wanted my wife to feel she got the wedding she wanted without me runing it with guns or whatever she thought would be weird. .Hell we went that far  i made her the happeiest bride ever I hope.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:44:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No I could of taken care of most any problems with my fists that day and best man was Ranger from the army..I just wanted my wife to feel she got the wedding she wanted without me runing it with guns or whatever she thought would be weird. .Hell we went that far  i made her the happeiest bride ever I hope.

I'm sure she would have been real happy when her brains were splattered all over the place by some crazy motherfucker like what happened at a outdoor wedding about a year ago.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:57:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Carrying at your wedding?  Did your wives know your penis' were microscopic before they agreed to marry you?

Actually it was my wife's idea...

Getting married despite your penis size?

I kid, I kid.

Yes indeed...even despite the years of punishment and soreness ahead of her
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#9]

(I ain't showin' the concealed one)
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 7:57:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope, we had quite a few drinks and i dont carry if i'm going to be intoxicated.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:47:39 PM EDT
[#11]
No, and the idea did not occur to me.

Besides, that sort of thing is not done and talked about in Canada.

It is kind of amusing to have guys come up and talk to you about their bootleg Glocks, though.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
No.

Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:56:43 PM EDT
[#13]

And I attended one today.  Packing heat.
Link Posted: 12/19/2009 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll carry even to my grave.  

I have already made my family aware that I want to be buried with one of my rifles.

I want it to be my ultimate "fuck you" to the gun grabbers.

How is burying a gun in the ground so no one ever gets to shoot it again giving the finger to gun grabbers?
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 7:40:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Carrying at your wedding?  Did your wives know your penis' were microscopic before they agreed to marry you?

Well lookie what we got here, folks.

Those wacky New Yorkers and their failure to grasp basic freedoms and liberties...

lol. I'm all for doing whatever you want, where ever you want, its just that bringing a weapon to the happiest day of your life seems a little . But then again why not

Bad guys know that hotel parking lots on Saturday nights, especially those hotels near airports mean that there will be distracted newlyweds carrying large amounts of cash. Set yourself up to be a victim if you want. If your lucky, you'll only get robbed. If not so lucky, somebody else will be spending your wedding night with your cash and your new bride.  

Also, your reference to Freud is erroneous. He implied that a fear of weapons related to sexual dysfunction.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 7:43:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I wore zoot suit and carried a 1911.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I was in my Dress Blues, as was my entire entourage, so, no, we didn't CCW.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:00:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nope, we had quite a few drinks and i dont carry if i'm going to be intoxicated.

did carry at my rehearsal and rehearsal dinner

Eta: goddamit i meant to edit my first post and not quote it.  stupid buttons right next to each other.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I did at a friends wedding.  The grooms father is a member of SASS, the groom is SDPD, and the rest are ex military, so guns were almost required.  There were 6 groomsmen and 6 bridesmaids.  Everyone in the wedding party carried a gun.  Ill post pics as soon as i can figure out how to get them off the photograhers website.  In the meantime, you can view them at his website, onelovephoto.net  
Click on the galleries, then its listed under "a glimpse", Lee and Natalie.  I highly recommend this guy to do your wedding if you live in southern california.  Hes so good, i gave him the wedding planners tip too. She was a turbo b***h and deserved nothing
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Carrying at your wedding?
 Did your wives know your penis' were microscopic before they agreed to marry you?

Well lookie what we got here, folks.

Those wacky New Yorkers and their failure to grasp basic freedoms and liberties...

lol. I'm all for doing whatever you want, where ever you want, its just that bringing a weapon to the happiest day of your life seems a little
. But then again why not

That about sums it up.

I got married only a couple of months after getting my permit. I was so stoked at being able to legally protect myself that I thought it would be great to CCW at my wedding.

FWIW, at the time I first sent my application in, my wife was just a co-worker. I asked her to notarize the permit application since she was a notary.  8 months later we were married. I figured carrying at our wedding was appropriate since one of the first reasons we had to make conversation about when we met was my CCW permit.

Link Posted: 12/20/2009 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#21]
I did. S&W 940 with Barami hip-grips and a Tyler-T grip adapter. Man I miss that gun, at least I kept it longer than I kept the wife!!!!
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I got married at the Fall, 2001 Knob Creek machine gun shoot.  Everyone was OC an NFA toy.

I  think my parents went to your wedding!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top