Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:34:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Family reunions are a bitch.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:41:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I got to thinking tonight-Every time I am at a gunshow, I see the same fatasses lumbering around in camo vietman vests.  Why can't gun folks get in shape? It would help our image if gun folks weren't seen as a bunch of jelly bellies with beards and long hair.

And confederate flags are just not cool.

Why are you checking out guys at the funshow?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 2:46:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Your not one of those recently "enlightned" college students that just got out of a 101 level history class, and now has the opinion that there is something inheriently wrong with the Confederate flag, are you?

Who gives a shit what kind of shape someone is in, or thier facial hair?

So the real issue you have, is nothing more than the flag.

BTW: Im probably in better shape than you, and have a beard. My shop has a Confederate flag in it.

What now?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:01:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Lets see...

Beard....check

Camo...check

Confederate flag tattoo...check

Fat...nope

long hair...nope

3 outa 5 ain't bad.

Oh by the way..you can kiss my redneck ass.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:03:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, I don't have anybody texting me wanting to blow me!!

......the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?  So a homo finds me attractive?  So do a lot of women. Get over it.  

What kind of a tool wears a viking helmet?

That's so his boyfriend can grab him by the horns......
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:07:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've been playing more tennis lately asshole.

Aren't you the guy who somebody wants to blow or something?

You might as well change your screen name now 70satvert
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:08:09 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Your not one of those recently "enlightened" college students that just got out of a 101 level history class, and now has the opinion that there is something inheriently wrong with the Confederate flag, are you?

It took an "enlightned" college grad to catch your misspelling . . . but I'll give it to you as a typo, since we all make them.

Who gives a shit what kind of shape someone is in, or thier facial hair?

It's a major economic and national security issue.  The more overweight/obese citizens we have, the greater the drain on our economy and the less able we are to fully mobilize the nation in times of great peril.  Facial hair is merely an outward expression (sometimes) of a person who seeks to disassociate themselves with the wider society, and can be an indicator that the person is less than reliable.

So the real issue you have, is nothing more than the flag.

BTW: Im probably in better shape than you, and have a beard. My shop has a Confederate flag in it.

What now?

The Confederate Flag is just a piece of cloth, like the current U.S. Flag.  It is the meaning either given to it or attributed to it that is the problem.

As for your "what now" comment, is that a threat of physical violence over a discussion on the internet?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:08:42 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? Because some dude want's my cock?  I'm not that insecure, Makarov.  I thought it was funny, and shared it.  Whooptie fuckin doo.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:09:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Since when does having a beard or long hair mean you have to be fat?

I see more skinny/thin/in shape guys with beards & long hair than I do guys that are overweight..

And why in hell are you looking at guys in a gun show?

LOOK AT THE GUNS!!! (or try to find that mysterious "Loop Hole")

<---- In shape guy with short hair, letting my goat grow..  And I grew up in SOCAL, so the whole confederate flag thing means little to me.

When I see it I think the is proud he's from the south.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:10:30 AM EDT
[#13]
IBTL.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:17:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Gun guys don't have to be in shape because they don't need to chase things.  They can just shoot it and walk casually up to it.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:23:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why? Because some dude want's my cock?  I'm not that insecure, Makarov.  I thought it was funny, and shared it.  Whooptie fuckin doo.

Sorry 70satvert, I posted before I realized I was standing in in the middle of a flame war. My post is cheerfully withdrawn

I'm going back to work trying to get rasberry donut filling out of my hair and off my surplus camo vest. At least I didn't get any on my cool new confederate flag patch I just got Mom to sew-on
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:25:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry 70satvert, I posted before I realized I was standing in in the middle of a flame war. My post is cheerfully withdrawn

I'm going back to work trying to get rasberry donut filling out of my hair and off my surplus camo vest. At least I didn't get any on my cool new confederate flag patch I just got Mom to sew-on

Ah, no worries man.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:41:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:43:10 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, I don't have anybody texting me wanting to blow me!!

......the fuck does that have to do with ANYTHING?  So a homo finds me attractive?  So do a lot of women. Get over it.  

Dont homo's have Gaydar or something like that
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:45:12 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
So now I have to add a camo vest with confederate flag to my paisley terrorist scarf to really outrage the GD fashion police?

Do they make a multicam confederate flag patch?

Possible Group Buy?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:45:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I agree.  Don't get me wrong. . . . .but why not lift some weights or go for a jog?

fatties anger me also

Yeah, but fatties couldn't give a fuck what you think.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:47:38 AM EDT
[#21]

ETA:  IBTL
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:49:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:51:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I got to thinking tonight-Every time I am at a gunshow, I see the same fatasses lumbering around in camo vietman vests.  Why can't gun folks get in shape? It would help our image if gun folks weren't seen as a bunch of jelly bellies with beards and long hair.

Mind your own f'in bidness!
j/k
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:54:31 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/carbinerifle/tennis-is-gay.jpg

Funny...coming from the guy bitching because he's scared to shoot in the rain because it might be muddy.
Just fuckin w/ ya man.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:55:27 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's your point?  Tennis is definitely not a gay sport.  I played 3 years in high school.  Hooked up with a few cheerleaders and other hot bitches during that time.  Details in other thead.  If you think tennis is gay, blow me. Tennis fucking rules.  

I have 5k to spare.................................................
(j/k)
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's your point?  Tennis is definitely not a gay sport.  I played 3 years in high school.  Hooked up with a few cheerleaders and other hot bitches during that time.  Details in other thead.  If you think tennis is gay, blow me. Tennis fucking rules.  

(j/k)

What the hell are all these references to 5k?

Nothing like DK did I hope  

ETA
never mind I just saw the thread.

Are you nuts posting a thread like that here.

You will never live that down.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(j/k)

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:01:04 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:05:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Why would you want a six pack when you can have a keg?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:07:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i118.photobucket.com/albums/o104/carbinerifle/tennis-is-gay.jpg

Funny...coming from the guy bitching because he's scared to shoot in the rain because it might be muddy.
Just fuckin w/ ya man.

Link Posted: 6/5/2008 4:15:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

As for your "what now" comment, is that a threat of physical violence over a discussion on the internet?

No, it was more of a "what now? your post and theory are shit"

Were you wanting to go run to a mod and see if you could get me banned if it was the other?

As for being overweight causing a "national security issue" comeon now.

How about going to a gun show and NOT tending to other peoples business.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:07:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Dont Judge Me!!!

CXS
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:15:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Your opinion is supposed to matter?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:20:14 AM EDT
[#34]
<--------- Is not fat.  Does not have a beard.  
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:27:49 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
<--------- Is not fat.  Does not have a beard.  

Fat we can fix.  Beard...we'll work on it.

You will be assimilated.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:28:03 AM EDT
[#36]
 I'd like to continue browsing this thread,but I'm late for my jazzercise class!!! Don't want to perpetuate the stereotype ya know!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:30:30 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

epic thread :)
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:32:59 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tennis is very gay for dudes. You are gay. The end. With guys named ROD, ANDRE, PANCHO, JIMMIE, SERENA, VENUS, etc. how can that not be gay?

+1, tennis is ghey.  And the bj thing?
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:33:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:41:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Short hair, no beard, US Flag
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:48:25 AM EDT
[#41]
I would vote for that, other than I shave the dome daily and believe it is disrespectful to wear any flag.  1 out of 3 aint bad.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:52:50 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
He's a dumb fuck.

+1
TEAM UP 37NAU!  We have more respect for paying members.  It shows you're serious about this forum.  (to a small degree)

70satvert
Kicking ass and taking names since May '07
*fucking n00b*
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:54:51 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Have you really been that misinformed by the public education there in AZ?  

I was just going to leave it at that, but let me explain.

I, and many other people that I know, have relatives and are proud of an ancestry that long before this country began running itself in the ground, was predicated for states rights, a more ideal government that many still see today and saw then as a better vessel of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.  When I see the flag, I think of that ideology, and of my great-great-grandfather whose family endured much hardship as he fought for this.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#44]
To react is to validate the statement!
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:13:16 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm 6' 2" 184lbs. Short hair. No camo vietnam vests or confederate flags. I do fail to shave every day however and can often be seen with a 12 o' clock shadow on my facial region most fridays.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why can't gun folks get in shape?

Cuz BBQ BEEF JERKY is gooooood.

We are talking gun shows here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:21:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
$500 says I can kick your ass.

This looks like the start of one of the biggest events ever to be started on ARFCOM.

I'm in for $10 for the pot and a side bet of $20 on osprey21.

Osprey21 VS 37thknucklehead

I'll put $20 on osprey21 over 37chucklehead.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#48]
There are about as many fat guys with beards at fun shows as there are any where else you go except the flea market. Way more fat guys with beards at the flea market. Also at Fry's Electronics. Fat guys with beards appear to be attracted to electronic components. Oh, and let's not forget the Harley dealership. Nothing but fat guys with beards there.

FAT GUYS WITH BEARDS. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The lady doth protest too much.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:37:17 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Nothing wrong with beards.

Nor Confederate flags. (While I am the proud owner of a beard I have never displayed a confederate flag but fully support those that want to. )
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top