Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:07:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How much money you got? You said you bet money, how about $1000? I shoot FTR, F open, PRS, and some ELR. I have my 7mm and 6.5 barrels contoured, chambered, and crowned two at a time. Shoot me a PM on how you want to hash this out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please tell me how many barrels you've shot out, and replaced. I'd love to know. I'd also love a picture of them. I guarantee I shoot more than you, have shot out multiple barrels and will be happy to snap a pic of my burner stash. Hell I'll even snap a pic of my shot out SCAR barrel for you.

I'd bet money you've never shot out a single barrel. Ever. You're the typical casual shooter that thinks they know everything because they read it on forums, yet have almost zero real experience to back it up.

How much money you got? You said you bet money, how about $1000? I shoot FTR, F open, PRS, and some ELR. I have my 7mm and 6.5 barrels contoured, chambered, and crowned two at a time. Shoot me a PM on how you want to hash this out.

I thought for sure the OP would be the cuntiest post in the thread. Then this gem comes along.

Op is obviously kidding and/or trolling and god damn I hope you are too.

Cunty post.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:08:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I've got over 4K through my first M&P 9 and about half of that was Wolf steel cased at classes.  Still shoots great!
View Quote

Don't lie. It patterns like birdshot....

Tell us the truth.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Tell us the truth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got over 4K through my first M&P 9 and about half of that was Wolf steel cased at classes.  Still shoots great!

Tell us the truth.

Dat sbs
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:10:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What crawled up your ass OP?

His rectum is shot out.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Dat sbs
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us the truth.

Dat sbs

ATF will prob want you to register that weapon
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:11:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Whatoutwegotabadassoverhere.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please tell me how many barrels you've shot out, and replaced. I'd love to know. I'd also love a picture of them. I guarantee I shoot more than you, have shot out multiple barrels and will be happy to snap a pic of my burner stash. Hell I'll even snap a pic of my shot out SCAR barrel for you.

I'd bet money you've never shot out a single barrel. Ever. You're the typical casual shooter that thinks they know everything because they read it on forums, yet have almost zero real experience to back it up.

Nah, Bro. I just read and replied to your post. Now about that $1000. It would sure come in handy with a couple of Shehane barrels. Shoot me a PM.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us the truth.

Dat sbs

Inb4 they shoot his doge.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Nah, Bro. I just read and replied to your post. Now about that $1000. It would sure come in handy with a couple of Shehane barrels. Shoot me a PM.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:14:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us the truth.

Dat sbs

LOL, it's still my main carry pistol.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:14:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.

LOL. RIP.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You are a badass to do that on all bolt-guns.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lessee.  I'm a benchrest guy and varmit shooter.

.220 Swift,  started out with a 26" stainless bull barrel, had it set back and rechambered once, then went with a new barrel. It's has about 1K rounds left before I replace it again.  

22-250,  long enough to set back and rechamber 3 times, it's ready for a replacement.

6mm/284, twice, blued barrel the first time. It's just about ready for #3.

25/06, bought it used and shot it for a season, needs a new barrel now but I think I'm going to dump the caliber, probably barrel it in a 270 Ackley.

All are bolt guns. I don't need an auto to wear out barrels.

It's not that hard, some guys re-barrel benchrest guns at 600 rds or even less.  i don't think any of the above went more that 3K rounds, the 6mm/284 especially.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I thought for sure the OP would be the cuntiest post in the thread. Then this gem comes along.

Cunty post.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cunty post.

Not sure what your prolbem is, Bro. Maybe you should try reading my post in a different tone. What I posted is no shit, if he wants to make that bet, I'll be more than happy to take him up on it. I shoot with a few guys on this site, I'm sure they would take the op up on his offer as well.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:16:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't you have two set aside already? A set for each caliber?

If you want the $1000, just PM me your banking info. I'll have to transfer it from my reserve bank in Jordan. My gold/cash, stateside, is currently stuck in customs. If you can wire me $250 for the paperwork for customs, I'll get you the $1,000.

Please. I am prince.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not sure what your prolbem is, Bro. Maybe you should try reading my post in a different tone. What I posted is no shit, if he wants to make that bet, I'll be more than happy to take him up on it. I shoot with a few guys on this site, I'm sure they would take the op up on his offer as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cunty post.

You seem like the kind of guy who would yell, "phaggot" at a woman with short hair.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#15]
lol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:19:37 PM EDT
[#17]
This thread has aids
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:20:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:20:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's at FN getting rebarreled. Already ordered another 4K rounds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have 4 barrels with 4K each down the pipe..

that's it?

Barrels go bad at 4K. Especially button rifled barrels. I have shot four out.

I'm fuarkin zyzz-brah...

Show me a SCAR that's worn out at 4k....

You're wrong. Unless it's pushing well over 3000fps, you aren't burning shit out at 4k. Unless you're the type to strap a rifle to a bench and then tell yourself that you're a good shot when you have tight groups...

You said in your first post that you could show a picture...

I also think it's funny to send a rifle off for a re-barrel when one of its advantages is an easy to change barrel.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:22:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I've only ever shot out one barrel.

Beretta 92. My uncle started handloading and reloading. And I think he was shooting USPSA, some sort of competition stuff with a 9mm. He let me bum ammo off of him all the time, it was great.

25k rounds in three years of +P pressure ammo with only spring changes. Replaced the barrel once it started keyholing at 27k rounds (I had 2k on it before he started reloading), and gave it to him.

Now I shoot a 1911.

Thus explains my love for the Beretta. It's the gun I cut my teeth on, and the only gun I shot for like four years.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:22:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I also think it's funny to send a rifle off for a re-barrel when one of its advantages is an easy to change barrel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that's it?

Barrels go bad at 4K. Especially button rifled barrels. I have shot four out.

I'm fuarkin zyzz-brah..

Show me a SCAR that's worn out at 4k....

You're wrong. Unless it's pushing well over 3000fps, you aren't burning shit out at 4k. Unless you're the type to strap a rifle to a bench and then tell yourself that you're a good shot when you have tight groups...

I think it's funny you still believe I'm serious.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#22]
I have shot one barrel out a RRA 1/8 twist heavy profile 16" carbine barrel, started keyholing around 20,000 rounds.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:23:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This thread has aids
View Quote

And it's also "cunty". We're saying "cunty" now. "Cunty" is now a word.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:25:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have shot one barrel out a RRA 1/8 twist heavy profile 16" carbine barrel, started keyholing around 20,000 rounds.
View Quote

RRA's can't run that long. They aren't mil spec.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:28:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has aids

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:29:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's not that hard, some guys re-barrel benchrest guns at 600 rds or even less.  i don't think any of the above went more that 3K rounds, the 6mm/284 especially.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lessee.  I'm a benchrest guy and varmit shooter.

.220 Swift,  started out with a 26" stainless bull barrel, had it set back and rechambered once, then went with a new barrel. It's has about 1K rounds left before I replace it again.  

22-250,  long enough to set back and rechamber 3 times, it's ready for a replacement.

6mm/284, twice, blued barrel the first time. It's just about ready for #3.

25/06, bought it used and shot it for a season, needs a new barrel now but I think I'm going to dump the caliber, probably barrel it in a 270 Ackley.

All are bolt guns. I don't need an auto to wear out barrels.

I have a 8 twist chambered for 22 improved set back for a F open project. I've been seeing more guys shooting the 22-250, what kind of barrel life are you getting before you do a set back on it? I'm considering having the improved rechambered.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#27]
OP you are such a peasant I swear. I change my barrel every 100 rounds. It takes usually 30-40 to get a sub quarter MOA load worked up and leaves me only 60 competition rounds left. Have you ever had to change a barrel in the middle of a competition. Probably not. I bet you 87 cracked 223 brass that I have changed more barrels that you OP. As you can tell by my offer I am super SRS. PM or IM me so we can finally decide who reigns supreme.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:31:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP you are such a peasant I swear. I change my barrel every 100 rounds. It takes usually 30-40 to get a sub quarter MOA load worked up and leaves me only 60 competition rounds left. Have you ever had to change a barrel in the middle of a competition. Probably not. I bet you 87 cracked 223 brass that I have changed more barrels that you OP. As you can tell by my offer I am super SRS. PM or IM me so we can finally decide who reigns supreme.
View Quote

You should try a kryogenic treatment. I use my CO2 carriages from my BB guns.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Wait, I thought this was another Trump thread...
View Quote

This thread is way more retarded.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But you ARE reading it...
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:33:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol big deal?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I think it's funny you still believe I'm serious.
View Quote
I know right lol

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

lol big deal?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol big deal?

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:36:17 PM EDT
[#34]

XM193 55 grain, barrel no good no more.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you want the $1000, just PM me your banking info. I'll have to transfer it from my reserve bank in Jordan. My gold/cash, stateside, is currently stuck in customs. If you can wire me $250 for the paperwork for customs, I'll get you the $1,000.

Please. I am prince.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please. I am prince.

Nah, Bro. I topped one off at the Sierra national match, and #2 is getting pretty thin running between Tulsa, Fort Smith and Bentonville. It's ok, Bro. I fully expected you to be less than stand up about your statement in the op. Have a quality evening.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
OP is like three people in this thread.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:41:11 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm reading it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:41:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh my, you seem very invested.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:41:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Nah, Bro. I topped one off at the Sierra national match, and #2 is getting pretty thin running between Tulsa, Fort Smith and Bentonville. It's ok, Bro. I fully expected you to be less than stand up about your statement in the op. Have a quality evening.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
OP is like three people in this thread.
View Quote

If only you knew.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:42:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Please. I am prince.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
pan style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]

Please. I am prince.

Less than "stand up" about an obvious joke post?

Let me guess, when people say, "I bet you a million dollars..." You try to hold them to their statement.. Amiright?
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:43:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You seem like the kind of guy who would yell, "phaggot" at a woman with short hair.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cunty post.

Wrong, I yell "lesbian"!
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol big deal?

https://media3.giphy.com/media/oo6AaFfc637oc/giphy.gif

I've been drinking and didn't read off of the posts. Well played.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#44]
nevermind
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:45:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

His rectum is shot out.

Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:46:01 PM EDT
[#46]
I had a season years ago when I had to rebarrel three times, IIRC.

SS match barrels do not last very long.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
And we should give a fuck about you because.....?
View Quote

Because. I am prince. I have gold stuck in customs. I will give you some if you send $250 for the paperwork in customs.

I am prince.  Good man.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#48]
In before familiar.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:49:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
nevermind
View Quote

Don't delete your post. I already quoted it.
Link Posted: 2/25/2016 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Can I be tier 1 without shooting out a barrel?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top