Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:00:16 PM EDT
[#1]
We went to China to visit my cousin who works in Beijing.

Saw all the sights, did alot of cool things, and then spent a few days in Hong Kong before coming home.

On our last night in HK I took her to the top of the mountain overlooking the harbor and asked her to marry me.

She said yes.

Later, on the plane ride home, she asked what I would have doen if she said "No."

I told her that redheads in China are going for a good rate these days and that I'd sell her into white slavery.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:01:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
she won me.

+1
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:05:07 PM EDT
[#4]
She said I made her laugh.

I do hope that was BEFORE we had sex ....

LL
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Women are like a tile floor, lay'em right and you can walk all over them....

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Women are like a tile floor, lay'em right and you can walk all over them....

S.O.

+1 I met my wife when I was dating her roomate. After I broke up with the roommate, we would hang out at my place from time to time. One night, we got a little drunk in the hot tub. She stayed over and I banged her like a screen door. Two years later, we tied the knot.
Now, she would probably say that I chased her for months and it was love at first sight. But you know how chicks are...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I was her UPS man
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I was the first guy to treat her with respect. everyone she ever dated was a total asshole
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:51:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Gave her my jacket at a party when I saw she was cold.  One of my buddies said "Like you're gonna get any like that"

Ten years of marriage and 4 kids later...
I tell her to go and get my jacket when I'm cold.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:54:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I walked up to her and said: "nice shoes, want F@#*"

"Your eyes sparkle like the Nile... wanna fuck, baby?"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:07:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I have always been honest about my political beliefs and how much the Constitution means to me; that guns play a major role in my life and they are not going away; that kids and guns are a wonderful combination, and most of all: I will not waiver on my convictions.

Women tend to gravitate towards men who are strong and non-waivering in their beliefs, while at the same time understanding a woman's feelings and emotions.

I've learned that women prefer simple men with solutions to complex problems, rather than complex men with solutions to complex problems......

The "high road" has always worked for me....

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I showed her my Johnson.

Yea, that "make 'em laugh" ploy always works.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone say ""booby* prize""
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:10:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Which One ??

The current one was the result of her bosses intervention .  She works at a smoke shop
where I buy Cigars . about a month ago I stopped in to pick up a box and she was there
as she always was . Then her boss ( Older Woman ) walks up and says , Do you think
she's pretty ?

I replied , Yeah I do .

She said Great , Ask her out before she works herself to death trying to be here when you
come in .

So I did , and its been fun .......... Besides , It's good to be worshiped
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:27:33 PM EDT
[#15]
It took a few trys but I finally manage to shoot out that red star with that ratty automatic bb gun at the carnival.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#16]
I told her about my very unfortunate boating accident...
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#17]
She saw me naked
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#18]
I was polite respectful carried on meaningful conversation with her flattered her, treated her like a gentleman and the first time we had sex I made sure she got hers over and over again shes been glued to me ever since
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top