Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks are the initail attention getter.

after looks draw you in, personality.    do I enjoy being around this person... (this includes smarts and being able to hold conversations)

Then the real issues of which the most important to me is Faith in Christ.  She can be in every aspect my dream girl but if she does not put God before me then no way.  That is the most important for many reasons.  Belief in God brings with it many views on various issues that then arn't going to be points of contention later down the line.

Then Baggage... I have one very good way of determaining if there is too much baggage.

I take her to meet my family.  If there is too much baggage she will run the other way.  My family is open and honest and in your face.  If she can't handle that it will become blaringly obvious.

I have evidence that this method works.  
1 I've done it and it worked.  (found out she had baggage she would transfer to me)
2 one of my brothers did it and found a gem and is now married
3 my other brother did not do this.  He kept her away from us.  They are now going through the stages of seperation.  It's very sad. Especialy for my nephew.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#3]

my thoughts on women ....
sexy ,sane ,smart
with women  you get to pick 2
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:08:43 PM EDT
[#4]
intelligence is a must, but only after about 4 weeks.  a girl has to be good looking, no questions asked.  i hate fat chicks, they count as ugly to me.
(i have a lot of good reasons too, like their lack of caring for themselves to me shows a work ethic, and also that they will not try and keep my kids fit and healthy with exercise.  to that i refuse.)

girls who are stupid, or act stupid annoy the sh*t out of me.  

my girlfriend (i'm 21 and in college) is a cheerleader for the school and also does a lot of dance type stuff.  that being said, she is also a physics major.

i'm double majoring in chemistry and biology (hoping to go to med. school) - so its awesome having an intelligent girl to talk to.  and i dont mean that we talk about school, we sure as hell dont.  but its nice to be able to discuss issues with her and actually have a brain discuss back on the other side

unfortunately she's a bit liberal, but i've gotten her to realize the gun control issue is absurd (i think).  baby steps.

so in summary, i wont even consider a girl unless i find her remotely attractive.  she doesnt have to be a super model, but i personally am pretty picky.  after that, her personality and intelligence are very important.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]
in afcom form

get both

We want good looks and sanity

more often than not it's one or the other.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:17:19 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The normal ones don't pop up on the radar, the screwy ones wreak havoc wherever they go.

I need to get new radar or update it.

I'd simply, whack her in the head and drag her to my cave.....

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Primary criteria for me is "no bitchy women need apply". They usually know who they are. Unfortunately they seem to be multiplying at an ever increasing rate. Maybe thats a whole other topic folder.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:58:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Women, Can't live with 'em...

*Insert smug celibate smile*
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I like my women like I like my coffee....
cold and bitter.

Link Posted: 2/1/2006 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#10]
I get discouraged easily, so after not being around them anymore in High School 5 years ago, I have lost the ability to just walk up to a girl with any semblance of confidence.  When I do, I hear her "friend" klaxxons going off.  I have since moved on to foriegn girls, and slowly try to make my way there.  

Have I mentioned I generally try to avoid bars and clubs?  But when you eliminate those two, you tend to eliminate most of the spots you are going to find a girl around here, being a college town.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:04:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I get discouraged easily, so after not being around them anymore in High School 5 years ago, I have lost the ability to just walk up to a girl with any semblance of confidence.  When I do, I hear her "friend" klaxxons going off.  I have since moved on to foriegn girls, and slowly try to make my way there.  

Have I mentioned I generally try to avoid bars and clubs?  But when you eliminate those two, you tend to eliminate most of the spots you are going to find a girl around here, being a college town.

That lack of confidence is the kiss of death.
In order to have confidence, you need to have your shit together in life.
Do you?
Girls smell no confidence from a mile away.
Get some ASAP if you are lacking.

The best way to meet and talk to girls is by simply not trying to.
They are human beings.
Not judge, jury and executioner.
They won't kill you.
You won't die if you talk to a girl.
You won't die if you don't talk to a girl.
If she doesn't want to talk to you, it is her loss.
Just talk to them as if you don't care if you do or you don't.
Because thats what is really going on when you look at it very closely.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I like my women like I like my coffee....
cold and bitter.

dark and heavy?
light and sweet?
full and rich?
large and hot?
can i keep going?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:46:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:53:14 AM EDT
[#15]
tag for later
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 8:54:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
For marriage, you gotta agree on money, kids and religion.

Exactly.

I have the money.

She has the kids.

No better place to kneel and worship than in front of my throne.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top