Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

We have our own problems.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We here in the states only have to deal with their Americanized cousins.

From all I've read and heard that if you had a choice of a gypsy caravan settling in your neighborhood, or to have every single house in your neighborhood (but you) go section 8, you be a fool to refuse the section 8 offer.

Imagine if a gypsy caravan moved into an inner city ghetto.  Hmmm....  That would be something!
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:15:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://www.hamogelo.gr/4-2/1701/Parents-sought-after-child-found-in-Roma-camp-in-Greece

Obviously, this is NOT representative of all Romani/Gypsies, but it really struck me as interesting because having grown up in Europe (where there's obviously a lot of historical antagonism towards Gypsies), I remember being told as a little kid that Gypsies might come and steal me.  

Looking back as an adult, I always figured it was racist bullshit.

Guess it wasn't completely bullshit.
View Quote

Do these Gypsies offer a pickup service ? I have a 19 year old grand son who could use an attitude adjustment.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

<-

Wonders what Staff is going to think about that one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<don't get the thread locked - DK>

<-

Probably laugh and quietly agree.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Kid got gyped.
View Quote

So that's where that phrase came from.  I feel so dumb for never making the connection before.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:16:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Have you ever had experience with gypsies?  Absolute scum of the Earth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-

My grandmother agrees.  She was from Ireland and they called them "tinkers".  Said they were scum of the earth.  And she was a fairly compassionate person not into name calling.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:18:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been telling GD to beware of Gypsies but oh noooo that's racist.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:19:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You sound like my Greek friend talking about Albanians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on what I've observed locally and also on "reality" TV shows, documentaries, news stories... I would generally agree with that. They seem to have that sociopathic, criminal mindset from birth that the rest of us [non-gypsy] human beings are all a bunch of chumps who are only useful to them as someone to attempt to prey on. A few of their young seem to want to reject this notion and integrate into normal society, but they're few and far between and usually treated pretty badly by their families.

lol, that sounds like a self hating greek
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:21:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

<-

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-

Probably let it roll, I've seen that one here a few times.

I don't disagree with it, either.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:24:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

So that's where that phrase came from.  I feel so dumb for never making the connection before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kid got gyped.

I've been a bit slow to make connections like that a time or two myself.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:25:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Growing up in Russia, in the mid 80s- my family had a nice summer house about 50 km south of St. Petersburg. We spent the entire summers there with our gradnparents. Then you know who started to move in and live around the village. Winter time- you could not really live there, as the roads were shot and it was simply too cold for a summer house...so no one would go there at that time of year. Gypsies they would come in, break the windows, take anything and everything. We had to install bars ont eh windows as it got so bad. Then..their population started to grow. Fuk me, in the early 90s they were EVERYWHERE. they stole all our bikes from the garage and flipped them in next village over for flour/bread.

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:28:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kid got gyped.

One of the better sayings out there.  Universally accepted
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:28:04 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, they are scum. There's a community of them in the Chicago area. I once had a wallet stolen from church years ago by them.

For some people, that's a life skill

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2439194/Roma-gypsy-gang-trial-Women-sold-marriage-stealing-skills.html

And ran up my credit card, debit card, etc. It was a PITA. Got my money back within two days, though. This was back in '98. Two women in ratty car came into church hall during coffee hour, looking for a handout, said they needed cash for gas money. We wouldn't give them any cash, but said they could have something to eat. I was hosting coffee hour that day, and so my bag with wallet in it was in kitchen. They went into kitchen to throw plates away, saw my bag, took wallet, boom. I discovered it no more than 20 minutes later but they were long gone. I really liked that wallet and I'm sorry to this day I couldn't replace it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:29:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

You should hear ethnic Greeks who lived in Albania under Communism talk about the Albanians. Oy vey!
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on what I've observed locally and also on "reality" TV shows, documentaries, news stories... I would generally agree with that. They seem to have that sociopathic, criminal mindset from birth that the rest of us [non-gypsy] human beings are all a bunch of chumps who are only useful to them as someone to attempt to prey on. A few of their young seem to want to reject this notion and integrate into normal society, but they're few and far between and usually treated pretty badly by their families.

Apparently the region of Albania has been a problem since Classical Greece.  They talked bad about them back then.  Once again there is usually some
truth to stereo types.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:35:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-

Totally not the point.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:35:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kid got gyped.

I must have heard or used it hundreds of times growing up.  Always in the context of someone being scammed in a deal.  Now it all makes sense.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kid got gyped.

If enough people make connections like this, maybe we can get them to spell "welshed" correctly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I must have heard or used it hundreds of times growing up.  Always in the context of someone being scammed in a deal.  Now it all makes sense.
View Quote

Same here. We used to use "indian giver" a time or two as well. I'm 1/4 Alaskan Native, but never took offense.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Pikies!
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:49:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Good point.  I've always tried to get my parents to admit that they bought my brother from Gypsies.  

Apparently their story kept changing.

First, the couple that had her claimed to be her parents.  And claimed to have 14 kids (which makes you wonder how many of those kids are actually theirs).  When interviewed separately, the husband told police that some "strangers" left the child with them, and never returned, so they took her in.  The wife however, told a different story, saying that they found her abandoned, wrapped in a rug or blanket.

The other disturbing thing is that they were not living/traveling alone.  She was found in an encampment with lots of other Romani.  Given how this little girl looks, it seems very unlikely that others in the camp didn't know about her NOT being their child.  

It's all very creepy ... and will probably hurt the Romani/Gypsies and their reputation in general, which is a shame.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe they didn't steal her.  Maybe they got her in trade for a caravan or dag.

Good point.  I've always tried to get my parents to admit that they bought my brother from Gypsies.  

Apparently their story kept changing.

First, the couple that had her claimed to be her parents.  And claimed to have 14 kids (which makes you wonder how many of those kids are actually theirs).  When interviewed separately, the husband told police that some "strangers" left the child with them, and never returned, so they took her in.  The wife however, told a different story, saying that they found her abandoned, wrapped in a rug or blanket.

The other disturbing thing is that they were not living/traveling alone.  She was found in an encampment with lots of other Romani.  Given how this little girl looks, it seems very unlikely that others in the camp didn't know about her NOT being their child.  

It's all very creepy ... and will probably hurt the Romani/Gypsies and their reputation in general, which is a shame.

Yes.  It's a shame that when a child is kidnapped, the crime reflects badly on the community of which the kidnappers are members--even if they are not entirely unrepresentative members of that community.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
... and will probably hurt the Romani/Gypsies and their reputation in general, which is a shame.
View Quote

Are you joking?

There is simply no way for Gypsies reputations to go any lower.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 9:59:42 AM EDT
[#24]
When we find out that one of our patients is a gypsy we tell everyone to lock everything down because everything that can be stolen will be stolen. This isn't just some stereotyping, we have had gypsy patients in the past, and all of a sudden a bunch of shit is missing. Awkward.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The gypsies here like to open up used car lots and sell trashed cars to unsuspecting sheeple... amongst other things.

ETA: I was pondering it and I think that my ex-wife is a gypsy. She's VERY prideful. But she lives her life in such a way that she's always trying leach off of the work of other people, manipulate them for her gain, etc. It's a dichotomy that drives my [current] wife NUTS. It would drive me more nuts... but in my "happy place" my ex-wife doesn't exist. My current wife needs to spend more time in my happy place.
View Quote

Add 'hearing voices' and you've described my ex-wife.

Funny thing that occurred to me, while reading this thread, is that her one of her grandparents came to the US from Germany, to get away from the Nazis, but wasn't German (or Jewish).
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:04:12 AM EDT
[#26]
My mother and grandmother use to threaten me by saying they'd sell me to gypsies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:11:04 AM EDT
[#27]
The BBC hardly known for being right wing racists.

Children kept in slavery, REALLLY FUCK GYPSY CULTURE ! I used to know one Gypsy girl who would not want anything to do with her culture and the retards who stick to it.

people in the US seem to be more tolerant and may find it difficult to understand the hate of upper middle class legal profession for the poor oppressed of society, but if you don't live here its difficult to describe ore make clear what utter scumbags they are
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Apparently the region of Albania has been a problem since Classical Greece.  They talked bad about them back then.  Once again there is usually some
truth to stereo types.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

truth to stereo types.

In the times of classical Greece, the region that is now Albania was inhabited by wild barbarians whose practices of sacrifice and drinking out of human skulls greatly distressed the civilized Hellenes, so you are true in that regard. Even though ancient Greeks had no problems springing up successful colonies along the coastline of these barbarian frontiers (ancient Dyrrachium, modern Durres (Albania's largest port); ancient Apollonia, modern Fier, ancient Avlon, modern Vlor (Albania's second largest port) ancient Orico, modern Orikum;  Lissus - Lezha, and many others ).

But the best part is, Albania have been pumping out migration waves into Greece since at least the 12th century, contributing much to Greece's ethnic makeup and culture, and including many prominent figures of the Greek War of Independence (1812) as well as legions of the common fighting man.
Arvanitas migration during middle ages

The current (and diminishing) hurt feelings between albanians and greeks can be traced to the fallout of the Ottoman empire (creating the muslim/christian divide) and the rise of Balkan hypernationalism (and the aggressive land claims it fuels). Ah, it should also be stated that Greece got more than its fair share of poor albanian immigrants (over 500 000 I believe) after the fall of communism in the early 90's, which of course included all the usual criminal elements.

There is much in Greece that is Albanian and vice versa, including the petty family squabbles.

But we are getting away from the main topic of this thread which is about the gypsies and their thieving ways.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:17:41 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

And now, because of the Schengen Agreement they can come up to Scandinavia and steal during the summer! (Or so I've been told by Norwegians)
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No surprise, Gypsies are scum.

And now, because of the Schengen Agreement they can come up to Scandinavia and steal during the summer! (Or so I've been told by Norwegians)
This is true.  I work for a Norwegian based company and the Norwegian employees regularly express their hate for the gypsy trash.  Opening up a countries borders tends to cause nothing, but problems.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#30]
When I lived in England I had a run in with some gypos on the night of my second anniversary.  We were out in London celebrating at a very fancy party, and as we walked back to the hotel we rounded a corner and there was a group of gypos robbing a store on the other side of the street.  Now I'm in a tux and my wife is in an evening gown and the only thing that I could carry for protection was my 3 C cell flashlight on a lanyard.  One gypo sees us and starts at us, that flashlight did damn good, opened his head like a can opener and took him down for the count.  As we are moving away always keeping those fuckers in sight two others come out of the store and run at us. I see one has a knife and I go for him.  When I swung the light at him, he snapped back but not quite far enough.  Caught the fucker right across the nose with the end, it peeled most of his nose off.  When I turned to my wife the fucker that was wrestling with her had grabbed the knife and turned to me and lunged.  Bastard got me right in the middle of my left forearm.  As I was wrestling with him my wife kicked him in the balls so hard he threw up on me.  We get up and proceed to dispatch a little justice to the three fuckers by making sure they will only be able to count to potato.  As I am beating the shit out of one of em a bobby comes running up.  Oi! What do you think your doin?  so I told him they attacked us and stabbed me in the arm.  "Carry on then, you got five minutes"  I made the most out of those five minutes and as I am walking away I hear the bobby say  "hey there gypo, how did you wind up in the road bleedin?".

TLDR: gypos attacked us in london, we beat the shit out of them, Bobby lets us finish beating the shit out of them.

So yeah fuck gypsies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#31]
I once had a king in a pool game and just knew I had him trapped,  but he escaped after the first game and before I could get the bet up.   They're slippery.      Ha
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:21:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Funny thing that occurred to me, while reading this thread, is that her one of her grandparents came to the US from Germany, to get away from the Nazis, but wasn't German (or Jewish).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The gypsies here like to open up used car lots and sell trashed cars to unsuspecting sheeple... amongst other things.

ETA: I was pondering it and I think that my ex-wife is a gypsy. She's VERY prideful. But she lives her life in such a way that she's always trying leach off of the work of other people, manipulate them for her gain, etc. It's a dichotomy that drives my [current] wife NUTS. It would drive me more nuts... but in my "happy place" my ex-wife doesn't exist. My current wife needs to spend more time in my happy place.

I think that we may have in fact, been married to the SAME woman. My ex's mother is full-on schizo. She's been in and out of the state mental institution for many years. My ex exhibits many of her mom's "finest" qualities. I've been convinced that she herself is schizo like her mother. And that includes hearing voices.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:23:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

From all I've read and heard that if you had a choice of a gypsy caravan settling in your neighborhood, or to have every single house in your neighborhood (but you) go section 8, you be a fool to refuse the section 8 offer.

Imagine if a gypsy caravan moved into an inner city ghetto.  Hmmm....  That would be something!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Originally Posted By AtleastIhavemybeer (who is NOT Sirveaux):

Your quote tree is in error.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1546372_Holy_crap___Gypsies_really_DO_steal_children___.html&page=1#i43382477
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#34]
my wife's grandfather would threaten that if she didn't behave he would sell her to the Gypsies. I guess it was not an idle threat.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:24:21 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By AtleastIhavemybeer, who is NOT Sirveaux:

Your quote tree is in error.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1546372_Holy_crap___Gypsies_really_DO_steal_children___.html&page=1#i43382477
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:24:29 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:24:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I was going to lock the thread, but it's interesting to see how people responded to the comment.

If someone had made the same comment about gays, Jews, blacks, whatever, the amount of butthurt in this thread would have been epic.

Because most think this group is worth killing off, they agree with it.

People always wonder how could the Holocaust could have happened, or that it couldn't happen here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-

I was going to lock the thread, but it's interesting to see how people responded to the comment.

If someone had made the same comment about gays, Jews, blacks, whatever, the amount of butthurt in this thread would have been epic.

People always wonder how could the Holocaust could have happened, or that it couldn't happen here.

Despite my low opinion of gypsy culture (or lack thereof), I've advocated NO "killing-off" of their membership (nor will I). I don't believe in extermination or genocide of a people based on their skin color, heritage, ethnic background or religion.

I DO however believe in running criminal family enterprises out of town and not allowing them to set foot within its borders. They can huddle together on the outskirts and feed off of each other for all I care. I'm a compassionate guy and not immune to feelings of sadness over human suffering. But I cannot tolerate a culture with seemingly institutionalized, serial criminal activity wherever you find their numbers.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:25:07 AM EDT
[#38]
If I have ever met a Gypsy I did not know it.

My grandmother grew up on a homestead in central Kansas.  Her parents arrived there in the 1860's.  I do not remember what year she was born, but my mom was born in 1909, so that is an indication of my grandmother's age.  

I distinctly remember my grandmother telling me about roving bands of Gypsies that would go to homes in the area and steal anything they could find, including children.  I estimate that this occurred between the 1860's and when automobiles became popular.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Gypsies != Travellers.

The guys who rip off old ladies by "resurfacing the drive" or "fixing the roof" are more likely to be (predominantly Irish) Travellers, which is what you mean when you say "pikey" or "tinker".

Gypsies usually refers to a group that is believed to have originated in India/Pakistan who travelled west to Europe, now referred to as "Romani". They are less likely to con people out of money and are more likely to just steal it.

Darker complexion and black hair usually denotes Romani/Gypsy.

I have a strong dislike for how they live their lives, but not to the point of supporting extermination
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:39:44 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-

I thought much the same, but one question I have, since I have never interacted wtih any self-confessed gypsies: WHat do they look like? The ones on TV look like my neighbors...if by neighbors, youmean white, blonde, blue eyed...or dark haired, brown eyed....simply put, I did not see anything distinguishing about their characteristics, If you wanted to practice "racism," how would you pick them out in a crowd? I know Jeiwsh people with the same variety of traits. To me there is simly no way to tell by looking at them. I'm not sure racism would be the correct term for acting on a bias against gypsies.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not just him. My uncle was an AF light bird who was stationed at Torrejon in the 70's. While he was there, a couple members of his unit were robbed by a group of Gypsies and one of the airmen was killed in the robbery. Supposedly when the Guardia Civil found their camp they also found the guy's ID card and proceeded to kill every man, woman and child in the troupe.

CSB? Maybe, but he believed it.

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:50:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
-
I thought much the same, but one question I have, since I have never interacted wtih any self-confessed gypsies: WHat do they look like? The ones on TV look like my neighbors...if by neighbors, youmean white, blonde, blue eyed...or dark haired, brown eyed....simply put, I did not see anything distinguishing about their characteristics, If you wanted to practice "racism," how would you pick them out in a crowd? I know Jeiwsh people with the same variety of traits. To me there is simly no way to tell by looking at them. I'm not sure racism would be the correct term for acting on a bias against gypsies.
View Quote

Seems ethnicity runs parallel to much the gypsy culture, but as evidenced by the stolen children, they can be an amalgam of ethnic groups, but pretty well united in the thieving culture; and with an ethnic-cultural identity based around it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:01:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Gypsies != Travellers.

The guys who rip off old ladies by "resurfacing the drive" or "fixing the roof" are more likely to be (predominantly Irish) Travellers, which is what you mean when you say "pikey" or "tinker".

Gypsies usually refers to a group that is believed to have originated in India/Pakistan who travelled west to Europe, now referred to as "Romani". They are less likely to con people out of money and are more likely to just steal it.

Darker complexion and black hair usually denotes Romani/Gypsy.

I have a strong dislike for how they live their lives, but not to the point of supporting extermination
View Quote

Good point. A lot of people (me included) tend to lump Irish Travelers in with "real" gypsies of eastern European descent. Definitely some differences there, but not in the end result -- which is alienation from any would-be community membership or inclusion outside their own ethnic group. But of course... they don't seem to mind that. In fact, stubbornly and pridefully -- they seem to embrace it and all the while they are being looked-down upon by outside groups, they look down upon people who are NOT one of their own. Not to mention the fact that they see outsiders as "prey" (as a mentioned previously).
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Not just him. My uncle was an AF light bird who was stationed at Torrejon in the 70's. While he was there, a couple members of his unit were robbed by a group of Gypsies and one of the airmen was killed in the robbery. Supposedly when the Guardia Civil found their camp they also found the guy's ID card and proceeded to kill every man, woman and child in the troupe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Franco-era Spain?

Shit like that kind of happened. The Gardia wasn't going to give give the Gypsies any ideas that killing people in uniform was permissible.

If it did happen, I can tell you that zero fucks would be given by anyone.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:22:32 AM EDT
[#46]
They're behavior is why, throughout history, they've been rounded up. IIRC one European country put forth significant effort to curtail gypsy shenanigans.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Interesting discussion.

I wonder, if you think of Gypsies as being an Affiliation like the Klan or the Panthers, I can see where one line of thinking goes. If you think of Gypsies as a Race then a lot of things are off limits to talk about.

Which are they? Neither or a little bit of both?
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:34:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your uncle might be a member here.

Months ago, someone told the same story, with more detail and also mentioned even the dags were killed and their camp was set on fire.  IIRC he said they were lured into the camp by a girl screaming for help and one of them was stabbed to death.
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:37:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dividing by Zero!
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:53:33 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Interesting discussion.

I wonder, if you think of Gypsies as being an Affiliation like the Klan or the Panthers, I can see where one line of thinking goes. If you think of Gypsies as a Race then a lot of things are off limits to talk about.

Which are they? Neither or a little bit of both?
View Quote

IMHO,  gypsy isn't a defined race but instead a group of people who share and promote a culture of criminal activity against society. Not victimless crimes mind you but real deal hurting of others. Some criminals love to create confusion in the discussion of their behavior by claiming its racial or religious persecution when in fact it's solely their deeds.  It's easy to see how villagers and towns folk would form pitch fork mobs to move them along but only pushed the problem onto their neighbors. We continue doing it today.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top