Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you ever considered taking her to her husband and telling him to keep a leash on his ho?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
its just gonna get worse with time. if shes really crazy the RO won't work. you know what you have to do
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:08:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I would hit that! Obviously she already thinks you have.

Beside's, what is she going to do? Go crazy and start stalking you?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Have you ever considered taking her to her husband and telling him to keep a leash on his ho?

Yes, smashing idea.  

And then you can explain to him how his wife got your cell phone number.  I'm sure he's the open minded type.  

Ten bucks says you fucked her in a car in a parking lot when you were co-workers....Wimenz is all crazy, but to be that crazy usually first requires a hot beef injection.  

Oh yeah...file for a Range Officer.  

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Justin, Why won't you love me? We're perfect for each other! Don't you think I'm pretty? I want you to stick it in my pooper.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:13:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Ask her if you that if you were to have sex with her,...would she then leave you alone?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:14:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
A restraining order for a few love notes? You're two of a kind.

That and driving by my office constantly.

A little update, I went down to the courthouse and submitted the paperwork for the RO. I am lucky enough to have some good contacts in the courts and at the courthouse so it should be finalized at the latest by the end of the week. Oh and my uncle promised he would be the one to serve it on her at work

Thanks for everyones thoughts, this kind of shit is very weird but I want nothing to do with it.

Justin
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:17:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, smashing idea.  

And then you can explain to him how his wife got your cell phone number.  I'm sure he's the open minded type.  

Ten bucks says you fucked her in a car in a parking lot when you were co-workers....Wimenz is all crazy, but to be that crazy usually first requires a hot beef injection.  

Oh yeah...file for a Range Officer.  

Quit trolling my threads, its getting quite old. If you actually read I did call her husband after telling him what was going on he hung up. Oh and about her getting my number she got it from another girl I used to work with who was actually hot.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:19:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, this chick sounds like my kind of woman!
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:23:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Do you want me to give her your number
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:26:33 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any chick I hook up with ends up being crazier than a shit house rat, so may as well cut through all the bull shit and hook up with one that I already know is crazy.....it's either that or I can keep trolling for women at the psych ward.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#12]
She's probably unhappy with her marriage and hoping you can give her more attention than her boozing husband, but that's no proper way for her to fix her marital problems.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Run.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:40:35 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any chick I hook up with ends up being crazier than a shit house rat, so may as well cut through all the bull shit and hook up with one that I already know is crazy.....it's either that or I can keep trolling for women at the psych ward.

My friend, we unfortunatly have a lot in common.

-Ben
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Get the RO and wait for her to fuck up.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:51:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Do I have to be the first one to mention that usually the crazy chicks are awesome in the sack???

Just sayin....
In my experience notes they are the best.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 9:55:35 AM EDT
[#17]

Quit trolling my threads, its getting quite old.

Didn't know I was specifically excluded from

What do you guys think?

If you actually read I did call her husband after telling him what was going on he hung up.

Nope.  I didn't....just your first post.  How'd you get her home number?  Did you block your number when you called?  

Oh and about her getting my number she got it from another girl I used to work with who was actually hot.

Sounds more like a daycare center for young adults.  And a load of bullshit.

Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
keep the letters to show your attorney later.....by throwing them away you are getting rid of evidence that you can use against her...

+1.  Try and save the text messages (send them to an email address if possible).  Get the restraining order, contact and attorney/police and watch your six.  

Stay safe man.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tried, oh and I forgot to mention her husband is an alcoholic

Do you have pictures of this woman? Post her myspace profile.

Im not going to do that, sorry dude. But yeah she isnt hot I would say average.

Why not???  Who cares about her "privacy"?
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Check out "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin De Becker.  He's long-winded, self-aggrandizing, and anti-gun, but the book is still worth reading.
Link Posted: 6/19/2007 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Check out "The Gift of Fear" by Gavin De Becker.  He's long-winded, self-aggrandizing, and anti-gun, but the book is still worth reading.

I had to read "Fear Less: Real Truth About Risk, Safety, and Security in a Time of Terrorism" by that guy for a Terrorism class in college.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top