Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:43:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought this was a thread about some new type of welding I hadn’t heard of.
View Quote
You can look at it that way
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:46:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Blue: Because they're right.

Red: Experience and science says otherwise. Women are branch swingers. They may "be" with one man but their goal, driven by the entirety of human evolution, is not to settle with any one man but to look for the "best", the one who will provide the highest quality children, best chance of survival, etc. They "branch swing" from man to man in a continual attempt to upgrade. True loyalty from the female side of the equation is largely a fiction manufactured by modern society. Not only that, but multiple loyal mates means women have multiple providers, helping to ensure both her survival and the survival of her children. Biology precludes women from having a singular sense of loyalty.
View Quote
that is an astute observation.

this is evident in modern day dating patterns where females usually seek alpha-males. where 80-90% compete for the top 20-10%.

If you are average, you are below average.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:46:37 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you find that?
Ha, I was just reading that. It's a guilty pleasure.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen/comments/a5oyok/the_story_of_the_mythical_hl_woman_who_just/
Wow, that was a good read. Reminded me of a few friends whose marriages ended very, very similarly!
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:49:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah let's just judge all women cuz you know they are all the same. Just like all men are the same right. Be a fucking man and grow up. So some beta chump cant handle his business and got taken to the cleaners by a whore and lost his kids or whatever. I think that says more about the guy than the whore who fucked him
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You are doing it wrong.  I have freedom and an awesome marriage.  I wouldn’t trade having a partner for life.

ETA: especially when that partner is as amazing as my wife.
View Quote
This post nails it.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:12:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this is evident in modern day dating patterns where females usually seek alpha-males. where 80-90% compete for the top 20-10%.

View Quote
What about all the "curse" threads where the woman chooses an ex-con or some other loser?

Not arguing, just my observation. In the real world women don't seem to be picky at all. 3 of my younger female coworkers support their jobless unskilled husbands. My BIL is supported by his wife. He managed to piss off everyone in town that might hire an unskilled HS dropout and has decided he has fibromyalgia and can't work. . So he just quit.

He feels good enough to go hunting or ride his motorcycle, just "can't work" . He's trying unsuccessfully to get disability. His wife had a scholarship to go to college but married a HS dropout instead. Their retirement plans consist of depending on an inheritance when her dad croaks.

In real life I see many more women with no standards at all as to who they will date or marry. There doesn't seem to be a lot of choices.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Red: Experience and science says otherwise. Women are branch swingers. They may "be" with one man but their goal, driven by the entirety of human evolution, is not to settle with any one man but to look for the "best", the one who will provide the highest quality children, best chance of survival, etc. They "branch swing" from man to man in a continual attempt to upgrade. True loyalty from the female side of the equation is largely a fiction manufactured by modern society. Not only that, but multiple loyal mates means women have multiple providers, helping to ensure both her survival and the survival of her children. Biology precludes women from having a singular sense of loyalty.
View Quote
My biology must be fucked then because there isn't a thing in this world that could drag me away from my husband.  Literally-----everything good in my world starts and ends with him.  The idea of being with anyone else is absolutely repulsive.

I know not everyone is lucky enough to find someone who inspires that kind of *singular sense of loyalty* but that doesn't mean they (or their loyal partners) don't exist.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My biology must be fucked then because there isn't a thing in this world that could drag me away from my husband.  Literally-----everything good in my world starts and ends with him.  The idea of being with anyone else is absolutely repulsive.

I know not everyone is lucky enough to find someone who inspires that kind of *singular sense of loyalty* but that doesn't mean they (or their loyal partners) don't exist.
View Quote
Red pill men usually believe women are as faithful as their options. In other words, you can’t do any better than your husband, that’s why you are loyal to him.

Personally I think it’s more complicated than that.  But your statements don’t contradict their belief.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If it weren't for being horny I'd never go through the insanity of modern dating.
View Quote
That's pretty far reaching right there.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:21:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In before that one Roland guy who freakin loves talking about it
You noticed too
Oh look, another guy who thinks we should have as many he man woman hater threads as humanly possible, but God forbid someone call you in your misogynistic bullshit.

I see neither of you have the balls to tag me on your call out either.
Typical.
Truth = misogyny.

k.
When you say women are play things and all women are whores, yes it's misogyny and it's also not truth.

K?
I wouldn't say women are play things, I may even argue the opposite. Women use men as a means to an end and they seem plenty willing to man-hop in the pursuit of a goal rather than any genuine interest in the men themselves. They're much too dangerous on a social level for me to ever give them the label of "play thing" and I'd say those with that mindset are putting themselves at risk.

As for the other bit, it's a crude way of phrasing it but I don't disagree in principal. See point one.
That's exactly what a lot of your fellow red pillers would say. And do say. In this thread and others.
And again, you are basically saying AWALT which is demonstrably false. It's also pretty much the definition of misogyny which is what your initial problem with me was.

Lol, exactly the generalizations that shows what a joke the MGTOW movement is.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Some of you guys have some pretty fucked up views.
Why the fuck would I let the subjectively fucked up experiences of anonymous internet posters influence my life choices?  
Those are the guys who are being referenced over and over here.
The guys who are in the majority are the ones who are perfectly content with their relationships. Why would they post ad-nauseum about it on the fucking internet?
A happy customer tells one person, an unhappy customer tells ten. That rule works here.
Also, although the math isn't the same, the 80/20 rule applies also.
Happily married here and do what I want. Would I get married again.....probably so.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:22:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
AND guys who have girls who want to hook up with them don't often stay content with the same one forever, no matter how much he loves or likes her, he still wants to fuck the other girls.

This is all a bad formula. The "beta"s are the ones who are happy to go to work every day and provide for their family. His wife wants to fuck the former convict "alpha" down the street. I know I am painting with very broad strokes but it is often true.

I heard that when the Beatles were incredibly popular and they visited the White House years ago, a bunch of wives of powerful men were hitting on them.

Sex bots are going to change everything for the bottom 80% of guys.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:25:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I love my wife so much
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No it's not, it's a retarded generalization that only truly applies to a small number of the female population.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

AND guys who have girls who want to hook up with them don't often stay content with the same one forever, no matter how much he loves or likes her, he still wants to fuck the other girls.

This is all a bad formula. The "beta"s are the ones who are happy to go to work every day and provide for their family. His wife wants to fuck the former convict "alpha" down the street. I know I am painting with very broad strokes but it is often true.

I heard that when the Beatles were incredibly popular and they visited the White House years ago, a bunch of wives of powerful men were hitting on them.

View Quote
And now husband's who provide for their families are betas

You can't make this stuff up folks
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:31:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who would have guessed that selfish tendencies make poor foundations for building meaningful relationships?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:33:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why the fuck would I let the subjectively fucked up experiences of anonymous internet posters influence my life choices?  
The guys who are in the majority are the ones who are perfectly content with their relationships. Why would they post ad-nauseum about it on the fucking internet?
A happy customer tells one person, an unhappy customer tells ten. That rule works here.
Happily married here and do what I want. Would I get married again.....probably so.
View Quote
I am glad you are, as you are the over 50% that don't get divorced.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Who would have guessed that selfish tendencies make poor foundations for building meaningful relationships?
View Quote
Being pushed by biology and brain chemicals doesn't help much. How many guys have made incredibly bad choices they never would have made if they were not being pushed by testosterone?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Being pushed by biology and brain chemicals doesn't help much. How many guys have made incredibly bad choices they never would have made if they were not being pushed by testosterone?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could be wrong but I think his point was that someone who thinks providing for ones family makes you a beta is probably selfish, and probably doesn't have much capacity for building a long term meaningful relationship.
Inevitably what happens next when that relationship implodes gets blamed on a branch swinging woman.

ETA also I have high testosterone and have never cheated on a partner. Week excuse.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:45:15 PM EDT
[#20]
My take on the MGTOW people is There are two main groups.

Group 1 - embittered InCels  These guys are just pissed because they can't get laid.
Either through bad looks or attitude they can't score. I have no sympathy for them.
Poon is out there for all. You just have to work harder for it if you're a whiny dickhead.

Group 2 - men who have been screwed over by women/divorce/the courts. I can sympathize with these guys. It happens every day. We've all seen it.

And I hate to break it to you: We all die alone.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We've had a few members here who posted how great their relationships were and how dumb all those other losers must be then one day they'll start a Curse thread and we learn that their wife is taking them to the cleaners, they never saw it coming, and you never see a He-man post again from them! I've been reading these threads for.....well just check that join date fam.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:01:26 PM EDT
[#22]
I am a MGTOW. They come in all color and types. Marriage a a horrible risk in these days.

And it do'est matter what the government thinks about it. Whay would they?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
We've had a few members here who posted how great their relationships were and how dumb all those other losers must be then one day they'll start a Curse thread and we learn that their wife is taking them to the cleaners, they never saw it coming, and you never see a He-man post again from them! I've been reading these threads for.....well just check that join date fam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A long term respected member who promoted his marriage for all to see / hear (even had a podcast) made the big D announcement over the summer.

That actually stung to see.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:05:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Yeah, I'm divorced. Never thought it would happen to me. Things were seemingly great, then one day...it wasn't. So you describe me.

Except, after that I didn't become a bitter whiner. I bettered myself, healed myself, and eventually started dating again. I didn't lump all women together with my ex because I'm not so idiotic to think all women are like her. I recognize that she had her own issues and I was just the poor bastard that got caught up in her shit. Oh well, live and learn.
I refuse to treat 50% of the population like shit because one of them screwed me over.

There are good women out there, regardless of how much the RP and MGTOW guys think otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:08:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lol.

Yeah, I'm divorced. Never thought it would happen to me. Things were seemingly great, then one day...it wasn't. So you describe me.

Except, after that I didn't become a bitter whiner. I bettered myself, healed myself, and eventually started dating again. I didn't lump all women together with my ex because I'm not so idiotic to think all women are like her. I recognize that she had her own issues and I was just the poor bastard that got caught up in her shit. Oh well, live and learn.
I refuse to treat 50% of the population like shit because one of them screwed me over.

There are good women out there, regardless of how much the RP and MGTOW guys think otherwise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

How bad was your divorce? What about custody of kids? Alimony?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:12:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

We went to a mediator- basically we both knew we'd lose a lot more in lawyer fees if we fought. She wanted like 80% custody, I drew a line in the sand. CA basically says unless there's abuse, that custody will be 50-50 if the father asks for that much, which I did and received.
It was rough at first because she wasn't working. So I was working full time, had the kids 50% of the time, and was paying I guess about 40% of my take home pay in combined CS and alimony, while she was working part time and surfing.

About 6 months after that she got a good paying job, alimony went away and CS was reduced.

So it was pretty bad for a while, but not nearly as bad as what others have gone through.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
We went to a mediator- basically we both knew we'd lose a lot more in lawyer fees if we fought. She wanted like 80% custody, I drew a line in the sand. CA basically says unless there's abuse, that custody will be 50-50 if the father asks for that much, which I did and received.
It was rough at first because she wasn't working. So I was working full time, had the kids 50% of the time, and was paying I guess about 40% of my take home pay in combined CS and alimony, while she was working part time and surfing.

About 6 months after that she got a good paying job, alimony went away and CS was reduced.

So it was pretty bad for a while, but not nearly as bad as what others have gone through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Sounds like you lucked out.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
What about all the "curse" threads where the woman chooses an ex-con or some other loser?

Not arguing, just my observation. In the real world women don't seem to be picky at all. 3 of my younger female coworkers support their jobless unskilled husbands. My BIL is supported by his wife. He managed to piss off everyone in town that might hire an unskilled HS dropout and has decided he has fibromyalgia and can't work. . So he just quit.

He feels good enough to go hunting or ride his motorcycle, just "can't work" . He's trying unsuccessfully to get disability. His wife had a scholarship to go to college but married a HS dropout instead. Their retirement plans consist of depending on an inheritance when her dad croaks.

In real life I see many more women with no standards at all as to who they will date or marry. There doesn't seem to be a lot of choices.
View Quote
Well, you are right. I have seen it also. I don't know. It's kind of a paradox, and yeah, frequently happens.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

It sure didn't feel like it at the time, but yes it could have been a lot worse. If she would have had the assets to pay for a lawyer, it would have been terrible.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#30]
I tried skimming through the thread and even checked out MGTOW website, but I just can not seem to get the gist of it.  Is it just guys that can't get pussy?
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:37:58 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I tried skimming through the thread and even checked out MGTOW website, but I just can not seem to get the gist of it.  Is it just guys that can't get pussy?
View Quote
It's sort of like the fat acceptance movement, but for assholes.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
Best as I can tell... not exactly.

It's more of guys, who, for one reason or another, have decided to live life woman-free (or at least without a committed relationship). And pretty much put themselves and their interests first?

I've already said, I think these acronyms are all goofy.

It's definitely not my thing... but does seem a little different from INCELs (another stupid acronym), but definitely not my thing... to each his own I guess. I love my women too much.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lol.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Of course there are, but people change, and you really don't know what you're getting. Didn't you post previously that you aren't married? So if you're enjoying female company while at the same time recognizing the damage they can cause and taking steps to limit your personal liability then you'd fit under the scope of MGTOW.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:04:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It's more of guys, who, for one reason or another, have decided to live life woman-free (or at least without a committed relationship). And pretty much put themselves and their interests first?

It's definitely not my thing... but does seem a little different from INCELs (another stupid acronym), but definitely not my thing... to each his own I guess. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/idunno-768921.gif I love my women too much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's definitely not my thing... but does seem a little different from INCELs (another stupid acronym), but definitely not my thing... to each his own I guess. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/138374/idunno-768921.gif I love my women too much.
And again I'll say I have zero issue with anyone who decides to do this. They can keep all the attention of the broken women they will inevitable attract and leave the rest for us

I am however going to call them on the AWALT bullshit (another stupid acronym).
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:05:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And again I'll say I have zero issue with anyone who decides to do this. They can keep all the attention of the broken women they will inevitable attract and leave the rest for us

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

^yeah, keep that up

That shit gets out of hand.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:07:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
A long term respected member who promoted his marriage for all to see / hear (even had a podcast) made the big D announcement over the summer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It did. I'm not going to post names and dogpile because we're all trying to do the best we can here with the information we have.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:08:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Of course there are, but people change, and you really don't know what you're getting. Didn't you post previously that you aren't married? So if you're enjoying female company while at the same time recognizing the damage they can cause and taking steps to limit your personal liability then you'd fit under the scope of MGTOW.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

And this is my point. Simply that AWALT is stupid as hell. I don't fit into the MGTOW stuff because 90% of it comes from a place of bitterness and lumping all women in together, claiming they are all branch jumping whores. If that's not you, then nothing I say is directed towards you.

Yes, I absolutely recognize the damage...a bad woman can cause, due to the shitty family court system. I also agree that there's very little reason to get the government involved in a relationship these days.

ETA- I also realize there's some disagreement about the RP and MGTOW movements. That's fine, maybe I have a few things in common in some ways, but I feel no need to identify with either group when the pervading attitude is the above.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Marriage today is one of the most dangerous activities a young man can engage in. More dangerous than drugs, alcohol and juggling running chainsaws.
View Quote
You need help. Serious help.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:17:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
And this is my point. Simply that AWALT is stupid as hell. I don't fit into the MGTOW stuff because 90% of it comes from a place of bitterness and lumping all women in together, claiming they are all branch jumping whores. If that's not you, then nothing I say is directed towards you.

Yes, I absolutely recognize the damage...a bad woman can cause, due to the shitty family court system. I also agree that there's very little reason to get the government involved in a relationship these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

I think a lot of the bitterness and lumping statements are from young guys who are in the process of convincing themselves to make decisions that their head says is the smartest, but their balls, emotions, close family groups, and childhood programming are trying to pull them back from. The smart course not only feels unnatural and a bit scary, but compared to what men have been accustomed to do biologically for ALL of recorded human history, it IS unnatural and awkward. That realization just isn't regarded dispassionately by some of these dudes.

Unfortunately, since property is involved in relationships, government is always going to be the mediator.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Lol, exactly the generalizations that shows what a joke the MGTOW movement is.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I think a lot of the bitterness and lumping statements are from young guys who are in the process of convincing themselves to make decisions that their head says is the smartest, but their balls, emotions, close family groups, and childhood programming are trying to pull them back from. The smart course not only feels unnatural and a bit scary, but compared to what men have been accustomed to do biologically for ALL of recorded human history, it IS unnatural and awkward. That realization just isn't regarded dispassionately by some of these dudes.

Unfortunately, since property is involved in relationships, government is always going to be the mediator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

I don't disagree with this at all.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:24:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I went through a custody fight that lasted for almost nine (9) years, yeah my nutjob ex was that insane.

Parental alienation, denial of contact, got me fired from 3 jobs and when I could not pay CS, as she expected, filed in court to put me in jail.

Eventually my posterity got tired of her courts, fights with multiple boyfriends, calling police and picked me as the primary parent.
View Quote
I'm shocked that a guy who won't take responsibility for being fired from 3 different jobs blames everything on women.

I live in a state that is undoubtedly biased toward females/mothers in divorce court, and I'm acquainted with the results of enough divorces to know that a 9 year custody battle doesn't happen because of a crazy ex. It only happens when BOTH of you are fucking nuts, or both of you are narcisstic jackasses that use children as "pawns" in a war of who can be the most cruel.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:26:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No it's not, it's a retarded generalization that only truly applies to a small number of the female population.
View Quote
Really, you haven't been on Tinder or various dating sites lately, I see.  On OKCupid, there was a poll and 80% of the men were rated below average.

So there we go: The average man is below average.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:28:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Really, you haven't been on Tinder or various dating sites lately, I see.  On OKCupid, there was a poll and 80% of the men were rated below average.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Selection bias.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:29:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

Whoa, we agree? Screenshot that; it will never happen again!
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:33:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I am a single father.. I have 100% primary custody, residential, and legal we split, but de facto, I make the key decisions.. and it took me almost a decade of warfare to get to that point.

I've had multiple false POs against me. I have been kicked out on the street at 11PM on a cold November night.  That's how it all began. I have been accused of everything one can come up with.

Kids rarely accept some court approved schedule, like 50/50 or 80/20 or whatever. They usually pick a winner and a loser and a winner in their eyes is the victim, not the aggressor.  It does not matter what the court says, the kids are mentally absent with that person.

My son sided with me because he saw how abusive NJ EX was. When a spouse begins warfare against his/her partner, he / she in fact begins a war against the kids, too. And the kids react by picking the side that's attacked, that's victimized. Sometimes it's the father, sometimes not. Divorce is the ultimate child abuse and the person who initiates it is the abuser. 80% of the time it's women.

Meaning if you file in court against your wife, who is largely innocent, and unfairly so, kids are likely to come to her defense, the act of divorce is parental alienation, you can lose your kids. My nutjob still has no idea why she lost the kids. My ex created a problem out of nothing just because she wanted to upgrade and kids can see through all the BS.

Anyway, to get back to the kids issue.. See I got primary, and I am single father and that's the best outcome you can hope for in terms of courts. The best. But you can have that outcome almost for free if you (1) you never get married (2) find a way to get kids anyway.. lots of kids to be adopted in various eastern European countries or China or whatever, so you kill multiple birds with one stone  - do a good deed that helps you, too. Maybe the surrogate path is one to be explored, had I known this thing would become such a cluster-f ot the 9th degree, I would have definitely either adopted or paid a surrogate, since that's what I ended up with anyway. But you save 10 years of emotional roller-coasters, courts, lawyers, finances, false protective orders and such.

Marriage is just a total fiction. Maybe it worked in 1955. Today is not 1955 however.  Or 75, or even '95.  Not even close and the social landscape has changed dramatically.
View Quote
Oh, really? That's not a batshit insane claim or anything...

Hard to square that with the multiple people I know that filed for divorce because their wife was cheating on them.

It's almost as if your black and white thinking, need to be a victim, and desire to blame your ex for everything has you making wild and unsubstantiated claims in an effort to justify your bitterness and hostility towards women.

How many court appointed shrinks did you go through during those nine years? I bet it was a lot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One, that's not what I was talking about. I was talking about the comment about women.

And I've been on Tinder and do ok. Maybe because I'm above average, but I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol.

I feel like we maybe agree more than we disagree but we both like a good debate
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:38:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I could be wrong but I think his point was that someone who thinks providing for ones family makes you a beta is probably selfish, and probably doesn't have much capacity for building a long term meaningful relationship.
Inevitably what happens next when that relationship implodes gets blamed on a branch swinging woman.

ETA also I have high testosterone and have never cheated on a partner. Week excuse.
View Quote
It was a poor choice of words on my part, and not my intention to be insulting. I'm so sick of every guy being categorized as either awesome, or second best, that I sarcastically use the terms alpha and beta since it seems like the whole world wants to.
I've watched some videos of a pick up artist working the girls at a bar. It's surprising how well he does when he becomes a slightly arrogant dick. The cliche's about bad boys compared to good guys is true.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I thought this was a thread about some new type of welding I hadn’t heard of.
View Quote
I made a similar mistake. I had no clue what MGTOW is or that this many losers had banded together to blame women for all their troubles in life.

I'd say I'm shocked that a bunch of self-absorbed malcontents have trouble attracting decent women, but I'd be lying. I'm fact, it is quite logical that self-absorbed malcontents attract a female version of the same, and then both fight like cats and dogs when the honeymoon fades.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top