User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm 53. You either get older or you don't, and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.
Bad things: Two divorces (hence lot's of money flushed away.)  High Blood pressure, gout, loss of hair, weight gain and Kidney stones.
Good things, found another lady that seems to think that she can save me, reasonably satisfying career, a son I am proud of, Three sort-of-step kids that need what I can offer, and seem to be thriving. My frst wife and I are still friends, she and her husband helped me in a big way when I was laid low by my second, and she likes lady Rain, stating that I "picked good this time." and best of all, I look forward to whats coming next. Age is what you make it out to be. I'm grabbing all that I can.

Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Turned 40 almost 2 years ago. I decided to try a new hobby (GUNS) been poor every sence.

I exercise to keep arther at bay; and hope someday to lose enough weight to see my feet again.

Has anyone else noticed that most women have divorced their first hubby's and are now very lonely.

I've lost 30 pounds and three neighbor gal's said something about it!???

My only advise is If you don't like it change it youself, don't wait for someone to change it for you. Just don't throw away the previouse 40 years of hard work!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:26:42 PM EDT
[#4]
45 and just getting started. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Been there...
Done that...
Puked on the T-shirt...

Happy 40![beer]and here's to your next 40!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:59:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm 47. 40 was no big deal, but for some reason 41 sucked, then I got over it. I am starting to behave more and more like my father did, I really need to keep an eye on that! The cool thing about getting older is that you can act/say whatever you want and not really give a shit. [:D]
AB
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:02:05 PM EDT
[#7]
... I turned 45 this week. I guess I was dealt a good hand. I'm grateful for a happy life.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:02:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I hit 42 in Jan. The only time I am reminded of it is when I look in the mirror.
still a punk that does what he wants to do
Lebrew
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top