BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There is a difference.

Mitt romney actually accomplished banning assault weapons and instituting socialized health care.

Things ole hillary has never accomplished... but wants to.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And yet I still hear people telling me on here that there is no different between the repubs and dems.

There is a difference.

Mitt romney actually accomplished banning assault weapons and instituting socialized health care.

Things ole hillary has never accomplished... but wants to.

Was that in a Democrat state?  If so, there is no correlation to the national scene as long as Republicans hold the House and soon the Senate.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m inspired.

Just ordered 10 more Lancer 30 rounders.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This really should not come as a surprise to anyone who owns firearms.
View Quote

I know dems that are as into guns as anybody on this site who have the mindstate of "nobody is going to try to take our guns, this is America. They wouldn't do that."  Completely out of touch.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Give it a rest already. Your rhetoric is played out.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
... please vote Republican next time

But but the libertarians will save us.

I think not.  
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 4:59:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Kind gentlemen, fear not.  Marco Rubio will be our next president.  He will still fuck shit up, because they all do, but at least it will not be Clinton.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:00:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Billery Bear Pig
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I’m inspired.

View Quote

I got another couple uppers...it was all i could justify since i have a couple lonely lowers hanging around
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Does anyone else see this as a desperate move to get back into the good graces of the left? She has been getting a lot of negative press lately, and her new book is a huge embarrassing failure.
View Quote
I think this is part of it.  She's made a big push in the last few weeks to get back in the public eye and it hasn't gone so well.  She's probably wanting to stay in the headlines.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:01:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think not.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But but the libertarians will save us.

I think not.  

Run a candidate worth a shit, and you won't have to worry about libertarians.

Or you can blame everyone else for your loss like usual.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:02:36 PM EDT
[#10]
What a cunt, fuck her and all her ilk.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#11]
I plead the second. #2. I will have the number 2 combo with extra ammo on the side.

What is high capacity? 1 round? Just carry 30 magazines.

Also, that is not a female.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:03:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
She won't even run for president, she does not want to "Own" that jugg eared retards fucking mess.
View Quote

To her base it is GWB's mess.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#13]
was it in order to save the chillrrunn?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:06:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I got another couple uppers...it was all i could justify since i have a couple lonely lowers hanging around
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’m inspired.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Been reading the "Enemies" trilogy again...seems fitting.

“We cannot let a minority of people… hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”

Maybe she could take a gander at radical Islam if she really feels that way.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:12:33 PM EDT
[#16]
FPNI but can't say it enough FHRC
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:13:22 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well, at least she is starting off with it as a lead issue. Instead of pretending she's for gun rights in classic Clinton triangulation style.

Hopefully it will energize our base for the elections.
View Quote
When is the last time someone from the left actually ran on what they believe and won a national election?

Obama ran as a fiscal conservative his first term out to correct the outrageous budgets of the Bush administration by :using war savings to invest in America", and his second term he ran a military hawk who was the toughest president in history on illegal immigration. If all you knew of American politics was from campain promises you would think Democrats were the conservative responsible party in this country.

I for one welcome our new open socials foes.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:14:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Pound gravel bitch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
FHRC
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Pound gravel bitch.
View Quote

Yes!.......Good one!.............
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:17:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Need. more. senate. seats.
View Quote

Yes indeed.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:20:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Fuck it, let's go ahead and get this shit over with. They'll never stop, might as well do it now.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.

Thomas Paine
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:22:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Karl Rove was right, brain damage is the only way to explain her going full retard.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#25]

I wonder which R I want to run.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
come and get them....
View Quote

She would happily order the DOJ to send cops or military (who typically vote Republican) to violently take them.  They shoot us, we shoot them and she knocks out three birds with one stone.

Question is this, what are we going to do about it?

Fact is this, I don't want to shoot cops or our military and I bet most (not all sadly) don't want to shoot me so how does this all play out? Keeping in mind there are A LOT of folks on this forum smarter, wiser, more educated, and "in the know" than I am, but I would like to think about it for a bit and run a few scenarios.

Scenario 1 - The government essentially makes illegal all SA or highcap weapons and the American people grudgingly obey.  No confiscations just quiet legislation that states turn them in or get punished severely if you are ever found with them, no outright assaults except in a few highly publicized incidents where the hold outs are classified as "radical domestic terrorists" by the media incentivizing most to turn in the weapons they would consider holding on to or hiding.  What good is a toy that can never be played with?  Think your girlfriend or wife won't quietly allow the police to take your gun safe while you are at work?  Think again, given that the punishments for holding on to illegal weapons would be catastrophic for the stability of the family unit the likelihood that many of our significant others "doing us dirty" becomes quite probable.  Of course the government would also incentivize neighbors or other family members turning in gun owners for monetary gain much like the STASI of East Germany did.  If I remember right wasn't the unofficial percentage of government snitches and informants reach something like 80% of the population?  In any case this is not the scenario I want to see played out as it means that the agents of the government have completely forgone the oaths they took and will simply be "following orders" and the backbone of the US population will be completely broken, citizens no longers we will forever be servants of the government.

Scenario 2 - They quietly outlaw them and we fight back.  The agents of government that believe in the oaths they took stand strong, refuse orders to detain, arrest, or assault citizens that hold on to the "illegal" weapons.  There will still be those that comply, there will still be arrests, there will still be highly publicized incidents of "radical right-wing domestic terrorists" but not enough to matter.  Chances are those that refuse will eventually be fired and replaced by "proper thinking and Progressive members of civil society", thus creating an even larger amount of extremely disgruntled and potentially violent gun owners and "traitorous believers in an antiquated Constitution".  These ousted ex-agents of government will absolutely be classified as traitors and punished via the IRS, by job blackballing, or any number of methods that will alienate and push them into our camp.  I suspect eventually the Progressivists will make a push to confiscate assuming that they have an absolute monopoly on violence and sooner or later the violence will start.  Assassinations, bombings, kidnappings and ambushes of Progressivist agents of government will happen.  Insurgency doesn't stay localized for long and unless the Progressivist government can quickly and VIOLENTLY suppress or destroy it there will be either another Civil War if they lose control or an absolute tyranny that controls all aspects of our lives if they win.

Scenario 3 - States that still believe in the US Constitution as it was originally intended stand up and say, "no".  This could get tricky as the Federal Government does not take kindly to it's states asserting themselves.  I suspect one of two things will happen, the Federal Government suffers a lack of confidence by the population and is replaced via normal or special elections in which case the Progressivists, never having enough control and support in the first place and having "blown their wad early" are ousted and a less Progressive government, likely Republican dominated government assumes control.  Or, having enough support and control in enough states force unbending and "petulant" states into banding together and succeeding resulting in Civil War.  Mind you, a progressivist government with enough support of like minded states and population centers will not willing allow quiet Balkanization of the nation, and it WILL go all in to bring the petulant states to compliance.

Scenario 4 - Military coup.  The military recognizing the Progressivist government is acting beyond the US Constitution asserts itself and removes from power the Progressivists and it's military and civilian followers.  What it is replaced with is anyones guess.  Again, if the Progressivist  government has enough support as in the third scenario than they will resist the military and do so violently.  Again, if our military and it's supporters (read: us) start to go toe to toe with Progressivist elements of the military and government (DHS)  this can do nothing but result in Civil War no matter how you paint it.

Scenario 5 - Balkanization.  The Progressivist government recognizing they do NOT have the ability to bring under control states and regions that refuse to bow down allow those regions to secede.  In this case the United States of America we all know and love will relegated to the ashbin of history.  I'm sure some areas would do just fine, and maybe one day the Balkanized regions and nations will resume trade and life will continue, but I suspect this will eventually cause a HUGE shift in geopolitics in the world with another nation (China, Russia, etc) assuming the crown as strongest nation on Earth.  I do not suspect that they will not eventually meddle in our domestic policies, and I wouldn't be surprised if they start to take over by military force former territories, protectorates, or even whole states (Alaska, Philippines, various Pacific islands, etc).  There would probably be nothing we could do about it anymore.

I'm sure there are other scenarios that would happen, a lot more that I would not foresee than that I would, but the end result would likely end poorly for us all, and I'm sure many more would end in violence.  Like I said earlier, there are a lot of guys on this forum smarter than I am.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#27]
"We cannot let a minority of people… hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”

Minority my ass!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:26:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

She's going to succeed at stopping the sale of semi automatic firearms and ammo.

I guarantee you there will not be a single semi automatic weapon available for sale at any gun shop in America the day she is inaugurated. Same goes for popular calibers of ammunition and magazines.
View Quote
lol boom

SALAD DAYS BOYS
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Anyone who thinks Hilldog is not running in 16 is either naive or stupid
View Quote
And anyone who thinks it will be a breeze for her to win is kidding themselves as well. She will be torn apart in the debates.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Dear Bitch,
You should take a lessons from Monica... Less talkiing more sucking.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:29:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Do something about it.

Find someone who is not a gun owner. Take them shooting. Help them buy a gun (or give them one). Make it something semi auto and with a magazine > 10 rounds (10/22 w/ a BX-25 works).

I've done this more than once with friends who were not gun folks. They still aren't gun folks, but the minute a piece of legislation would take THEIR gun they get pissed and speak out against it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Please don't nominate a RINO again...
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:32:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Hitlery is picking out drapes for the White House. In my home state, Wolf leads Corbett by 20 points.

I just find it difficult to whip up any enthusiasm or optimism for the future. The slope is slippery and getting steeper.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
And anyone who thinks it will be a breeze for her to win is kidding themselves as well. She will be torn apart in the debates.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By whom?  Unless the Republican's push a candidate that can unite the Conservative side and Libertarian side than it's going to be the same tired candidates they have been pushing.  I don't have as much faith in the GOP as you do, I am afraid.  I judge them not by their words but by their past actions and if that is the case I suspect they will push another weak candidate as they have.  McCain, Romney, who's next?  I should ask, who's turn is it next?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
lol boom  

SALAD DAYS BOYS
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's going to succeed at stopping the sale of semi automatic firearms and ammo.

I guarantee you there will not be a single semi automatic weapon available for sale at any gun shop in America the day she is inaugurated. Same goes for popular calibers of ammunition and magazines.
lol boom  

SALAD DAYS BOYS

It's the firearms industry hedging it's bets. There is a decent chance the civilian market will cease to exist in a little over two years.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yeah. That was said before the last one....guess what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
come and get them....

Yeah. That was said before the last one....guess what?

Did someone come and try to get them in 94?
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
By whom?  Unless the Republican's push a candidate that can unite the Conservative side and Libertarian side than it's going to be the same tired candidates they have been pushing.  I don't have as much faith in the GOP as you do, I am afraid.  I judge them not by their words but by their past actions and if that is the case I suspect they will push another weak candidate as they have.  McCain, Romney, who's next?  I should ask, who's turn is it next?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Democrats will eat their own just as easily. A lot of people underestimate the shit sandwich which is the Hillary Legacy. True liberals want her to run but as far as women voters go 2 in 3 would not vote for her. Liberals and conservatives hate her alike........She's too fake. That is why I think she wouldn't make it past the primaries.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:40:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I know dems that are as into guns as anybody on this site who have the mindstate of "nobody is going to try to take our guns, this is America. They wouldn't do that."  Completely out of touch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This really should not come as a surprise to anyone who owns firearms.

I've heard this too many times.  

My usual response, is along the lines of "YOU may not, but there are hundreds who ARE trying, and a hundred thousand more who vote for them.  Go fuck yourself."

I don't make many friends.

This bitch should be tainted goods, but I'm not surprised that the opposite is true.  Stupid fucking people.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Democrats will eat their own just as easily. A lot of people underestimate the shit sandwich which is the Hillary Legacy. True liberals want her to run but as far as women voters go 2 in 3 would not vote for her. Liberals and conservatives hate her alike........She's too fake. That is why I think she wouldn't make it past the primaries.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope you are right, good sir.  She is a vile cunt for sure.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:42:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:42:49 PM EDT
[#43]
FPNI.  She broke Bill's cardinal rule of not messing with the 2A.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Anything with 3 letters name is probably a government agency

CNN, CIA, FBI, ATF, GMC, etc

Its amusing how CNN picks the garbage to show in the front gage.

Today it was all about hillary, even headline "What Hillary says, she memes"
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#45]
If Hilary gets in (and she will), each gun owner needs to divert as much money as possible to the NRA and GOA. The next major fight in 2017 will be the most important.
She is smarter and more ruthless than Obama.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#46]
She kept referring to automatic weapons. She's so dumb she thinks all these school shootings were done with automatic weapons/
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If Hilary gets in (and she will), each gun owner needs to divert as much money as possible to the NRA and GOA. The next major fight in 2017 will be the most important.
She is smarter and more ruthless than Obama.
View Quote

If the dems keep the Senate (or retake the House) and Hillary wins it is too late. You had better have an exit strategy before that happens.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#48]
"We cannot let a minority of people… hold a viewpoint that terrorizes the majority of people.”

I thought she was talking about Muslims......
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 5:47:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yup and of course, story of my life, I don't have the extra funds to stock up
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great, just when ammo, magazines, and parts are starting to become cheaper and readily available.

Yup and of course, story of my life, I don't have the extra funds to stock up

Same boat
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top