BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What you mean the guy who for all intents and purposes gave us back ar15's and is solely responsible for all the cool shit we have today?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet there are many idiots on this forum that have openly bragged they will vote Hitlery before voting Trump because Trump is "a gun grabbing liberal."

Hitlery has made it plain for decades she hates guns and wants them all banned.  Trump has made it clear he supports private firearms ownership and does not believe government should ever infringe that right.  Somehow this has been construed by the know-it-all assholes on this site that Trump wants to ban guns.

Trump supports an "assault weapons" ban and longer background checks.

He said so in the manifesto that he wrote.

Ever vote for this guy by chance?

http://i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp8/DotEXE/George-W-Bush-Wave-Miss-Me-Yet._zpslezgpcn3.jpg

If so I have some bad news for you.

What you mean the guy who for all intents and purposes gave us back ar15's and is solely responsible for all the cool shit we have today?

Oh dear sweet child.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/George_W__Bush_Gun_Control.htm

Dubya was not progun. The AWB ended because Congress let it sunset. Dubya said on multiple occasions he would sign a renewed ban in addition to some other progressive gun control measures he supported and endorsed.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think the big one is if she permits suits against gun manufacturers, they might all be out of business in months. Insurance companies would want to cover them.

So we might be building our own...or the value of the guns you have will explode because no new ones will be permitted.
View Quote

Yeah that will hit a snag when no private sales are legal, registration is required, AND you can be sued for selling a gun that is later used in a crime.

If you can't move anything, it's value doesn't mean shit.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'll be voting for whoever is against Hillary.

I laugh at all the people saying they're staying home or "writing in" their vote.

I just don't care. Gonna vote against Hillary, and say I did my part.

If she bans stuff, I'll legally get to keep my stuff and buy new stuff anyway.
View Quote

I believe the Safe Act in New York and the ban in Connecticut, if you have an unregistered SEMI-AUTO "assault weapon", the charge is a lot more serious than having an unregistered machine gun. So, if one were so inclined, as soon as that ban hits, they would be converting every semi-auto weapon to automatic just to save them some jail time if or when they get caught.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll be voting for whoever is against Hillary.

I laugh at all the people saying they're staying home or "writing in" their vote.

I just don't care. Gonna vote against Hillary, and say I did my part.

If she bans stuff, I'll legally get to keep my stuff and buy new stuff anyway.
View Quote

How are you gonna do that? Either you are assuming that it would not be a retroactive ban, and you would break the new law, or....

You are a cop, and are assuming that there will be an LEO exemption, like there usually is for bullshit gun laws.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:44:13 AM EDT
[#5]
We are our own worst enemy.

Anybody that would stay home and let hillary become president with her campaigning to confiscate guns just like australia did, just because the other candidate is not a bonifide consistent conservative, is either a closet liberal or putting their feels before the country.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Butthurt Cruz supporters staying home and not voting for Trump should apologize. I won't hold my breath to wait for them to crawl from beneath the rocks under which they dwell.

I thought the Trump people wanted to burn down the party?  This is what burning it down looks like.  

Reap it.

Then stay home, you big butt hurt man, you.

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t368/Cthulhubeard/forums%20stuff/Where-were-going-ousiyw_zps685f33ac.jpg

Not staying home. Did you not think this is what was going to happen?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:16:42 PM EDT
[#7]
The first part of that bitch's plan was encouraging Trump to run as a Republican.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 7:20:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun control is her Obamacare.

yup
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top