Crap, he was my favorite.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Well fuck that guy
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:26:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just unsubscribed. Will never, ever watch another video.
View Quote
Same here.

He was one of my two favorites on youtube.

Now I'm down to one favorite; he's dead to me.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:27:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So it's ok for him to play with full auto rifles people lend him for free at his range but not you with bump stocks at yours. But if you are rich enough he's ok with you buying legal pre ban full autos I suppose?
View Quote
+1

Correct.  He's a total piece of shit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
To hell with him
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He is right, this is not something worth losing it all over.
View Quote
What's that about the crocodile eating you last?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm noticing it's mainly older guys who are advocating compromise.

Sorry, but you old fucks will probably be unable to use a bump stock in 10 years, and will probably be dead 10 years after that. I'd like my kids and I to enjoy our rights well after you're gone. Fuck off with that compromise shit already.
View Quote
I'm an older guy; fuck that compromise bullshit; I have grandkids.

Not an inch.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:30:40 PM EDT
[#9]
FH45
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:31:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not an inch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry, but you old fucks will probably be unable to use a bump stock in 10 years, and will probably be dead 10 years after that. I'd like my kids and I to enjoy our rights well after you're gone. Fuck off with that compromise shit already.

Not an inch.
Yep.  

I don't really care about bumpfire stocks.  I don't own one and don't plan to buy one; to me they're just a way to burn through ammo at an alarming rate.  However, I fully support the rights of others who enjoy spewing lots of lead downrange; I'm also in favor of removing the current restrictions on FA guns.  So I would oppose a ban for this reason alone.

But that's not the most important point here.  We cannot encourage gun grabbers by awarding them a victory.  It's imperative that we dig in our heels and show them that they're not going to win.   We are going to be flooded with gun control proposals if they get a bumpfire ban; if they don't, I suspect they'll be thinking "Shit, if we can't win this, we can't win anything."  At least for a short while, anyway.

IOW, I completely oppose "pick your battles," "give them this and they'll STFU," and similar arguments.  Even with Republicans in control, it's a never-ending battle, and every piece of anti-2A legislation must be fought tooth and nail.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:32:09 PM EDT
[#11]
It would be nice if we could get this much enthusiasm behind looking into political corruption.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Those old fudd fucks will be dead and leave us to fight the civil war they helped create.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is right, this is not something worth losing it all over.
Have fun with your musket when the NRA has no support.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:37:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Another traitor
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:38:36 PM EDT
[#15]
firing a full auto Uzi from his lawn tractor

he's got his

Springfield Armory make him their spokesmodel yet?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yep.  

I don't really care about bumpfire stocks.  I don't own one and don't plan to buy one; to me they're just a way to burn through ammo at an alarming rate.  However, I fully support the rights of others who enjoy spewing lots of lead downrange; I'm also in favor of removing the current restrictions on FA guns.  So I would oppose a ban for this reason alone.

But that's not the most important point here.  We cannot encourage gun grabbers by awarding them a victory.  It's imperative that we dig in our heels and show them that they're not going to win.   We are going to be flooded with gun control proposals if they get a bumpfire ban; if they don't, I suspect they'll be thinking "Shit, if we can't win this, we can't win anything."  At least for a short while, anyway.

IOW, I completely oppose "pick your battles," "give them this and they'll STFU," and similar arguments.  Even with Republicans in control, it's a never-ending battle, and every piece of anti-2A legislation must be fought tooth and nail.
View Quote
Republicans aren't in control for us...they make awesome democrats
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]
unsubscribed

fuck off traitor.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Have fun with your musket when the NRA has no support.
View Quote
Their leadership has overstayed it's welcome, we need new blood, not an abolishment.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#19]
He looks like a FUDD anyway.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#20]
The gun community is being torn asunder. Dems win.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#21]
His subscriber count is going up
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Just unsubscribed. Will never, ever watch another video.
View Quote
+1

That goes for any YouTube gun channel that supports this garbage. As of writing this, Mrgunsngear is the only channel I watch which has posted his opposition to the NRA caving.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Called it.

Bumpfire stocks will be our Sacrificial lamb.
This whole shooting event always was about this exact thing taking place. To challenge the 2nd on the basis that an intelligent, well motivated, highly financed person in the right scenario, can cause excruciating damage to the general public. When in fact the same person could do the same thing in any country in the world with even the most draconian gun laws...

IF THEY WERE DETERMINED TO DO SO

I have to wonder if anyone of those zombiefied leftists out there could argue that FACT or if they'd have the critical thinking skills to arrive at that same conclusion

And the bloodletting will continue unless challenged.

this is only the beginning
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:44:59 PM EDT
[#24]
I always knew the guy was a crazy loon because he would talk about people coming onto his property to talk with him and that he had a "serious problem with it"
even tho he has put himself out there as a youtube celebrity and took no actual measures to conceal his identity or post signs, install a gate or anything sane.

The guy is a loon.  Has no clue what he was/is doing and getting himself into and then complained about it when his fans started showing up to talk to him.
IF you are going to become a youtube sensation you better start putting up a gated fence on your property or take some measure to keep people out.

Crying about it on your youtube channel.  only  going to cause more people to show up. which I assume he now has some gate installed or something.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The gun community is being torn asunder. Dems win.
View Quote
People don't typically like it when you shoot them in the leg and leave them for the bear.

Funny, that.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:46:57 PM EDT
[#26]
All of this folding by pro 2A personalities may not hurt us federally. It is going to butt fuck those of us who live in anti 2A states tho.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Well that's disappointing.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:48:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
MAKE SURE AND UNSUBSCRIBE
View Quote
Done.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:49:58 PM EDT
[#29]
2754881 up he's up 10 from when I unsubscribed
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Fini
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:50:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Those old fudd fucks will be dead and leave us to fight the civil war they helped create.
View Quote
Some guy from NY gives a shit about his gun rights.

Giving a shit from NY is more like giving a wet fart.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
*sigh*
I hope someone, somewhere is keeping score of people saying they are ok with this incremental infringement.  Because that's exactly what it is.
View Quote
Bingo.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
MAKE SURE AND UNSUBSCRIBE
View Quote
Make sure to unlike, unsusbscribe, and not follow on Twitter.  But then again I am a hater.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:52:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is a nightmare.

Trump: will discuss gun laws
NRA: ATF should make more regulations
Hickok: no one needs to fight this fight

Hickok didn't really ever talk about the NRA directly until they sponsored him and Google demonitized him.

Grandpa sellout.
View Quote
Follow the money.  Its all about big special interests money.  Our rights are just currency to barter for favors. They made a deal that this is what ground we give up so now its time for everyone to roll over on command. Except we arent this time. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
if so many people want to ban bump fire stocks...maybe YOU are the one who is wrong for NOT wanting to ban them

common sense
View Quote
DU screen name?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:55:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
DU screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
if so many people want to ban bump fire stocks...maybe YOU are the one who is wrong for NOT wanting to ban them

common sense
DU screen name?
LOL at the new guy calling out long time members
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#37]
What is lost in all of this is that these were tested and approved by the lovable lugs at ATF. They if these pieces of plastic are so horrible then they need to explain how this mistake was made FIRST. And they need to be held accountable.

I do think this is a sword to fall on. Optics and or anything that can improve accuracy will soon follow.

it is ridiculous that before any investigation is completed, laws are being proposed. Sickening. Incidentally I ordered a slide fire last week.

Not one more fucking inch!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:55:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Appeasement works right?  RIGHT?

WRONG!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:55:52 PM EDT
[#39]
deleted
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#40]
I understand the point he's making and I can follow his logic.

But he fails to grasp the concept of incrementalism and it's ramifications. 
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
NOW just waiting for nutnfancy to jibber for 45 minutes to say the same damned thing.
View Quote
God hope it's just 45 minutes and not a Pt1 & a Pt2

Too bad I liked hicucks video's but unsubscribed
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:56:34 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote
Holy Shit! That's funny!
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Like most people he is focusing on the thing and not the principle.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:57:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Keep this shit up and Yeager is going to start killing motherfuckers.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Fucking idiot...  

And I liked his videos too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:00:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL at the new guy calling out long time members
View Quote
He's not wrong though.

Go back to DU.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#47]
He mentioned many times that he wanted to stay away from political discussion in his videos. Now he  just fucks up in a few sentences.

Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:00:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Bumpfire stocks are not the hill I want to die on either.

I own a full auto.  I'm not against shooting fast.  But, we are going to be mutilated in the media and in the elections.  Our best bet is to trade bumpstocks (with VERY specific wording) for something we want.  Tack it onto SHARE or HPA.

We don't even have the support of average gun owners on this.  If people are able to associate semi autos with this device for the next ten years, we're guaranteed an AWB the next time Dems have congress.

We've gotten too cocky with Repubs in control of Congress for this long.  They ain't done SHIT for us, and that pendulum is going to swing... and swing hard, at some point.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Unsubscribe
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:03:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I saw him make a post on one of his videos right after vegas. Before all this NRA bullshit. He basically said there needs to be regulations and he’s open to hearing what the options are.
View Quote
Okay, I'm open to never watching his videos anymore.  You were entertaining, old dude, but I'm done with you.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top