Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Of course we're all going to say Trump in the General. Primaries? Cruz or Rand Paul, you know, actual conservatives.

I just hate that "Since A is better than B, you have no right to complain about A."

The part that pisses me off the most about Trump is the POTENTIAL we had with him. We owned Congress and had the POTENTIAL to do many things. Instead he hires a bunch of idiots, constantly fires/rehires, basically burns every possible bridge imaginable, openly talks shit or literally makes up childish "Lying Ted" nicknames about other party members/cabinet members, refuses to listen to actual experts on most matters because he's the "best/greatest/smartest" of everything, refuses to be IMMEDIATELY proactive on important issues (the wall, 2nd Amendment Coalition, etc..) and evolves into nothing more than a huge whiny ass fucking troll that sits around making hollow tough guy threats on twitter without ever going through with them.

The only thing Trump is good at is promoting himself. It's like he never actually won and became President, he's still stuck in endless campaign mode. Every speech is just another attempt at patting his own back/stroking his ego. Just watch him on stage...he loves it up there. Everyone is laughing at his jokes, chanting "Lock her Up," and basically hanging off every word like a bunch of groupies watching their favorite singer. He LIVES for this. The guy literally humped the flag last speech and the crowd roared.

The actual administrative side and getting things done? That's boring to him.

Like the wall for example...why didn't he declare it a National Emergency back when we owned Congress??? Why wasn't this happening YEARS ago???

So yeah, I bitch and complain because the Republicans had one of the best opportunities in a very long time and Trump basically squandered it. My issues with Trump have ZERO to do with Clinton though...the only time I ever see her name being mentioned (or even think of her) is when reading this site since she STILL lives rent free in so many heads here.
View Quote
He's right you know.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Ha ha, not much nevertrump action happening in that thread for some reason.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 8:50:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Is everyone enjoying the new accommodations at GITMO? Let me know if you need the wifi password.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It's like you guys just don't get it.

Most of us want a border wall.

We just know Trump is never going to go through with it. Why? He's not going to screw over all of his big business swamp buddies that make a lot of money hiring illegals.

If Trump truly cared about this invasion, why during 2 hour long speeches we never hear Trump mention possible big penalties for businesses that hire illegals? Yes, it's important to plug the hole to stop the rats coming in but why not start picking up the crumbs that are attracting the rats in the first place? That's why I think he's full of shit. The wall is just a campaign talking point to him. Trump's brain is basically "Me say build Wall" = "Loudest cheers" You guys truly think a guy that lives in a literal golden tower gives a shit about Mexicans moving in? He's a salesman and he's telling the customer what they want to hear.

Dangling the carrot out in front for a "wall idea" is much more lucrative for Trump than actual going through with it. He's done very little up to this point and has been called on his bluffs multiple times. He could have called an Emergency the moment he stepped into office when he had a full Republican Congress.

You guys just don't get it. "The Wall" is just another aspect of the "Campaign Trump," not "Presidential Trump." Trump could get an anonymous donation of 100 billion and still find excuses as to why he can't build it. But like I said, his fans simply don't care, they'll continual following him and the can gets kicked further down the road.

Just wait. Soon as we get closer to the upcoming elections, Trump will be full of some of the newest/best/greatest ideas for a wall and it's SURELY coming THIS time. The Wall campaign promise will be in the middle of the speech, right before he talks about the 2nd Amendment Coalition DEFINITELY happening soon and following up with how he's going to have Hillary DEFINITELY locked up.

Trump is an endless campaigner/salesman/self-promoter, NOT a president or actual leader. Wish you guys would understand this.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:09:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
That's honestly awesome to see. Now let's see some real action. A cynic might say, however, we won't start seeing any real action until campaign season.

Now, how do you feel about the 1.3 million acre federal land grab I posted about earlier? Not much EverTrumper reaction to that...
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:22:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I rather keep my hate towards trump in one place to be honest.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:29:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You couldn't spare more than 8 pixels?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A photo emerges from the latest Never_Trumper meeting.

https://i.imgflip.com/2wfrno.jpg
You couldn't spare more than 8 pixels?

Poor quality material to work with, just like your Russian Collusion Narrative.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

We just know Trump is never going to go through with it. Why? He's not going to screw over all of his big business swamp buddies that make a lot of money hiring illegals.

If Trump truly cared about this invasion, why during 2 hour long speeches we never hear Trump mention possible big penalties for businesses that hire illegals? Yes, it's important to plug the hole to stop the rats coming in but why not start picking up the crumbs that are attracting the rats in the first place? That's why I think he's full of shit. The wall is just a campaign talking point to him. Trump's brain is basically "Me say build Wall" = "Loudest cheers" You guys truly think a guy that lives in a literal golden tower gives a shit about Mexicans moving in? He's a salesman and he's telling the customer what they want to hear.

Dangling the carrot out in front for a "wall idea" is much more lucrative for Trump than actual going through with it. He's done very little up to this point and has been called on his bluffs multiple times. He could have called an Emergency the moment he stepped into office when he had a full Republican Congress.

You guys just don't get it. "The Wall" is just another aspect of the "Campaign Trump," not "Presidential Trump." Trump could get an anonymous donation of 100 billion and still find excuses as to why he can't build it. But like I said, his fans simply don't care, they'll continual following him and the can gets kicked further down the road.

Just wait. Soon as we get closer to the upcoming elections, Trump will be full of some of the newest/best/greatest ideas for a wall and it's SURELY coming THIS time. The Wall campaign promise will be in the middle of the speech, right before he talks about the 2nd Amendment Coalition DEFINITELY happening soon and following up with how he's going to have Hillary DEFINITELY locked up.

Trump is an endless campaigner/salesman/self-promoter, NOT a president or actual leader. Wish you guys would understand this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep on nevertrumpin'

It's a cult.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 9:45:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are on a fucking roll. If you ever find yourself in NC I’ll buy the beers.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:03:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been sick as hell with strep throat since the middle of last week. It was until last night/today that I'm finally starting to feeling better and actually have an appetite/capable of swallowing without wincing.

Think the antibiotics are amping me up a little.

Same if you make it out Seattle. Just have to figure out a way to avoid the bum poop/heroin needles.
Link Posted: 3/19/2019 10:47:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I've been sick as hell with strep throat since the middle of last week. It was until last night/today that I'm finally starting to feeling better and actually have an appetite/capable of swallowing without wincing.

Same if you make it out Seattle. Just have to figure out a way to avoid the bum poop/heroin needles.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 12:27:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That's honestly awesome to see. Now let's see some real action. A cynic might say, however, we won't start seeing any real action until campaign season.

Now, how do you feel about the 1.3 million acre federal land grab I posted about earlier? Not much EverTrumper reaction to that...
View Quote
"The bill creates 375,000 acres of wilderness in the Mojave Desert, according to San Jose’s The Mercury News."

Wasn't that already federal land to begin with? And what were you planning on doing with a million acres of desert anyway?

And then there's this gem, from the NY times no less:

The one million acres of wilderness that would be protected by the bill stand in contrast to the administration’s plans to open up for drilling nine million acres of protected habitat for the sage grouse, two million acres of protected land in Utah, parts of the vast Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska and most United States coastal waters.

Sounds to me like he traded a million acres of useless desert in exchange for exploiting the natural resources of 12 million acres of public land elsewhere. Not a bad trade if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 2:12:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"The bill creates 375,000 acres of wilderness in the Mojave Desert, according to San Jose’s The Mercury News."

Wasn't that already federal land to begin with? And what were you planning on doing with a million acres of desert anyway?

The one million acres of wilderness that would be protected by the bill stand in contrast to the administration’s plans to open up for drilling nine million acres of protected habitat for the sage grouse, two million acres of protected land in Utah, parts of the vast Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in Alaska and most United States coastal waters.

Sounds to me like he traded a million acres of useless desert in exchange for exploiting the natural resources of 12 million acres of public land elsewhere. Not a bad trade if you ask me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All that's being does is opening the land up for (highly restricted and regulated) use. Companies that want to exploit the resources have to lease the land from the government. It doesn't actually result in a net reduction of the Federal government's holdings.

And then Trump appropriates another 1.3 million acres of land for the Federal government on top of what it already has.

As I said, 47% of the western US being owned by the Fedeal government isn't enough?

Now guess what happens just as soon as a Dem takes over. They decree the land cut off from use! I'm sure tons of companies are going to just leap at the opportunity to invest in such stable resources.

So, to sum it up, we get window dressing and the FedGov continues to expand. Awesome.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:24:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I totally agree with you there. That's why I often joke "Orange man always good." Sometimes I think that whole NPC meme was a form of projection.

At the same time there is many times that Trump does positive stuff that the mainstream press just glosses over or completely ignores. But when Obama did something similar, he got lots of positive attention for it. It's also the same deal when Obama did the same things as Trump that the press deems as negative (like children at the border being detained). Obama's actions would go unreported but when Trump does it he gets both barrels. I definitely think Trump has a fair case for a lot of his anger towards the press.

The problem that Trump has is that he can't stop poking the hornet's nest. I sometimes wonder if the mainstream press would actually be forced to report on more positive Trump stuff if Trump wasn't giving them constant ammo to attack him. When Trump goes on his crazy Grampa McRanty twitter tirades, he's practically throwing in buckets of chum in shark infested waters. Of course the press is going to jump on the lowest hanging fruit.

And Trump twitter trolling is not "4D Chess." If that was the case, he wouldn't constantly be on twitter whining about being picked on by the "haters" every waking moment, he would simply ignore it because it's beneath him and just watch it burn from afar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
More FedGov land grabbing so they can mismanage even more of it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/president-trump-quietly-signs-largest-wilderness-preservation-bill-decade/

But I'm sure...

Obama 1.35 million acre FedGov land grab = bad
Trump 1.3 million acre FedGov land grab = good

Apparently Federal ownership of 47% of the land in the west just isn't enough.
I totally agree with you there. That's why I often joke "Orange man always good." Sometimes I think that whole NPC meme was a form of projection.

At the same time there is many times that Trump does positive stuff that the mainstream press just glosses over or completely ignores. But when Obama did something similar, he got lots of positive attention for it. It's also the same deal when Obama did the same things as Trump that the press deems as negative (like children at the border being detained). Obama's actions would go unreported but when Trump does it he gets both barrels. I definitely think Trump has a fair case for a lot of his anger towards the press.

The problem that Trump has is that he can't stop poking the hornet's nest. I sometimes wonder if the mainstream press would actually be forced to report on more positive Trump stuff if Trump wasn't giving them constant ammo to attack him. When Trump goes on his crazy Grampa McRanty twitter tirades, he's practically throwing in buckets of chum in shark infested waters. Of course the press is going to jump on the lowest hanging fruit.

And Trump twitter trolling is not "4D Chess." If that was the case, he wouldn't constantly be on twitter whining about being picked on by the "haters" every waking moment, he would simply ignore it because it's beneath him and just watch it burn from afar.
The problem with all that is that Trump isn't thinking logically. He's barely thinking at all. He's puppet with dementia.
He's a few fries short of a happy meal. The 25th needs to be invoked before he does something really stupid or dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:27:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OK, so you hate drumpf, thats cool, I hate a lot of people.

But I have to ask, who, in your opinion, from the last election, is it you want seated in the oval office?

Serious question.
View Quote
Any one of them over Trump, the liberal from New York.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:33:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That is, I think, the most Romney-esque picture in existence.

But, you're wrong.

That title easily goes to that piece of shit McCain, maybe Dole for the utter mismatch he was against Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just a friendly reminder that this is the worst Republican nominee of all time.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/61337/xu1kt_jpg-883593.JPG

That is, I think, the most Romney-esque picture in existence.

But, you're wrong.

That title easily goes to that piece of shit McCain, maybe Dole for the utter mismatch he was against Clinton.
Say what you want about Dole but the man is a true American hero and national treasure as is his wife, Elizabeth. That was a beautiful speech she gave at the 1996 RNC.

Sure he got beat by Clinton but that son of a bitch is an amazing politician. I hate the fucking guy with a passion but he did come back to the middle and work with Newt for a lot of Republican reforms like welfare reform.

I doubt anyone could have beat Clinton that year. Fucking Dickhead election thrower Perot sure didn't help matters.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:50:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 3:56:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Funny, I remember when only leftists cheered for defense cuts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 4:16:47 AM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:03:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Is everyone enjoying the new accommodations at GITMO? Let me know if you need the wifi password.
View Quote
Great wine list and the beaches are to die for!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:17:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The problem with all that is that Trump isn't thinking logically. He's barely thinking at all. He's puppet with dementia.
He's a few fries short of a happy meal. The 25th needs to be invoked before he does something really stupid or dangerous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.westernjournal.com/president-trump-quietly-signs-largest-wilderness-preservation-bill-decade/

But I'm sure...

I don't want to get into the "mental illness" of our president because I think that term has been thrown around too loosly for the past 40 years.

But I will say....if we find out Trump is suffering from a mix of dementia/NPD, I won't be shocked.

I think he may have been a sharp cookie for a president during the 80s/90s and actually got shit done but the Trump we have nowadays is a nothing but a shell of old self.

I mean, even if you discount all MSM, all fakenews, all filter bias, and simply read his official White House transcripts for his speeches. They are absolutely batshit insane. The best way I can describe it is the drunk grandfather making a wedding toast.

For the people on GD that love Trump. PLEASE, I beg of you. READ the actual transcripts. The guy's brain is all over the place. It's NOT normal. He'll break off on in the middle of a sentence and start a totally new train of thought. Except that new train of though will end 7 seconds later and he back to something different. There is something wrong and this isn't some cheap shot "HAHAHA, Trump is soooo dumb" type cheap shot.

I seriously think the guy has issues with dementia. I just wish it could be taken seriously and not seen as some partisan jab. If Obama spoke the way Trump does during speeches/interviews/conversations, etc.. I would be the FIRST person in line to call that fucker out.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:19:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Honestly. Go back and read the last few pages of the thead comments. It's only 2-3 pages and should take you less than 5-10 minutes.

Does posting those gifs make you feel like you've "won"???

I'm genuinely curious and would love to see an answer that isn't some sarcastic bullshit. I've personally posted at least 4-5 lengthy (multiple paragraph posts) arguments for my positions.
You're welcome to tear each one apart and I PROMISE to respond in a respectful manner to your rebuttal.

This applies to EVERYONE reading this. This isn't personal. Go back a few pages and you'll find multiple large posts of mine that you can disagree with.

I just want a real genuine answer and not a bunch of 4chan gifs/"Sorry your gal lost" platitudes.

Sometimes I get the impression that this world could be burning but as long as Trump supporters have some frog memes or some saved pic of a fat bitch in MS Paint glasses crying (aka "lib tears") , then all of Trump's criticisms simply get washed away. Just post some Pepe/NPC/Orange Man Bad memes and all criticism up to that point is out of sight out of mind. You typed those [img] tags, you're a CULTURAL WARRIOR and DEFEATED the ENEMY.

You "won" the argument by posting memes and not actually having to engage the specific criticisms. You big winner chicken dinner.

And if anyone criticizes you, you simply follow the NPC playbook aka variations of: "You seem concerned/sorry your gal lost/You're a ShareBLUE troll/Trying to sow discourse blah blah blah" because you've run out of ammo and that's your white flag.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 5:38:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Nevermind…...I am not allowed to poke fun at nevertrumpers any longer according to DK Prof.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 6:04:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Alwaysright, your PM/email setup is disabled. Trying to contact you.

Our Shareblue payment was off and we need to compare paystubs/hours.

I'm joking btw but was actually trying to contact Alwaysright for a different matter.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 7:35:18 AM EDT
[#26]
My sincerest condolences to those of you who were not arrested in the storm of indictments yesterday and shipped off to GITMO. Maybe you'll be important enough to make the next round.

Meanwhile as the President gets really angry at social media...

Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Honestly. Go back and read the last few pages of the thead comments. It's only 2-3 pages and should take you less than 5-10 minutes.

I'm genuinely curious and would love to see an answer that isn't some sarcastic bullshit. I've personally posted at least 4-5 lengthy (multiple paragraph posts) arguments for my positions.
You're welcome to tear each one apart and I PROMISE to respond in a respectful manner to your rebuttal.

This applies to EVERYONE reading this. This isn't personal. Go back a few pages and you'll find multiple large posts of mine that you can disagree with.

I just want a real genuine answer and not a bunch of 4chan gifs/"Sorry your gal lost" platitudes.

Sometimes I get the impression that this world could be burning but as long as Trump supporters have some frog memes or some saved pic of a fat bitch in MS Paint glasses crying (aka "lib tears") , then all of Trump's criticisms simply get washed away. Just post some Pepe/NPC/Orange Man Bad memes and all criticism up to that point is out of sight out of mind. You typed those [url] tags, you're a CULTURAL WARRIOR and DEFEATED the ENEMY.

You "won" the argument by posting memes and not actually having to engage the specific criticisms. You big winner chicken dinner.

And if anyone criticizes you, you simply follow the NPC playbook aka variations of: "You seem concerned/sorry your gal lost/You're a ShareBLUE troll/Trying to sow discourse blah blah blah" because you've run out of ammo and that's your white flag.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Sometimes I get the impression that this world could be burning but as long as Trump supporters have some frog memes or some saved pic of a fat bitch in MS Paint glasses crying (aka "lib tears") , then all of Trump's criticisms simply get washed away. Just post some Pepe/NPC/Orange Man Bad memes and all criticism up to that point is out of sight out of mind. You typed those [url] tags, you're a CULTURAL WARRIOR and DEFEATED the ENEMY.

Unless I’ve missed it, I’ve yet to see any meaningful rebuttal to any of your post. I saw Vladimir make a comment on one, but it was as you say the generic npc playbook post.

I’m still waiting on someone to engage you on the context of your many post, as I like to see how delusional, and indoctrinated they are.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:29:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You tout yourself as a true conservative yet your fellow travelers all seem to _be Arf's resident Socialists.

They aren't your friend, in all reality they probably don't like you (I know I don't). They jump in these cesspool threads you make to help tear down Trump and sow discord... you HAVE to know that, I don't think you're a stupid person at all; overly principled if I had to attach a term to it.

In effect, you assist the left at chipping away at an already soggy GOP base. The Leftists have no issue rallying around whatever crooked fuck of a human they run, why can't you do the same? And yea, Trump is crooked... Like all the others.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't get my bumpstock to shoot any bullets. Can someone tell me what I'm dong wrong?
Yeah, hang on to it for a few more months and get caught with it. Then you'll be a felon who broke a gun law.
You'll be charged with having an illegal Machine gun. Neat little thing Trump did for us gun owners eh?
You tout yourself as a true conservative yet your fellow travelers all seem to _be Arf's resident Socialists.

They aren't your friend, in all reality they probably don't like you (I know I don't). They jump in these cesspool threads you make to help tear down Trump and sow discord... you HAVE to know that, I don't think you're a stupid person at all; overly principled if I had to attach a term to it.

In effect, you assist the left at chipping away at an already soggy GOP base. The Leftists have no issue rallying around whatever crooked fuck of a human they run, why can't you do the same? And yea, Trump is crooked... Like all the others.
Calling someone a Socialist/Leftist is a poor argument method.

Try addressing the post not the poster.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:30:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:31:23 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Am I allowed to poke fun at you guys at all or will DK automatically drop the ban hammer at any inkling of me doing that???
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:34:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Please let us know when something new actually gets built.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:36:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
What the fuck is the new wifi password?

I had to relay this through a local.
Don’t even ask what his data rate is.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#33]
I really would like to hear more about the Deutsche Bank dealings.

Watched that Rodger Stone documentary the other night.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I don't want to get into the "mental illness" of our president because I think that term has been thrown around too loosly for the past 40 years.

But I will say....if we find out Trump is suffering from a mix of dementia/NPD, I won't be shocked.

I think he may have been a sharp cookie for a president during the 80s/90s and actually got shit done but the Trump we have nowadays is a nothing but a shell of old self.

I mean, even if you discount all MSM, all fakenews, all filter bias, and simply read his official White House transcripts for his speeches. They are absolutely batshit insane. The best way I can describe it is the drunk grandfather making a wedding toast.

For the people on GD that love Trump. PLEASE, I beg of you. READ the actual transcripts. The guy's brain is all over the place. It's NOT normal. He'll break off on in the middle of a sentence and start a totally new train of thought. Except that new train of though will end 7 seconds later and he back to something different. There is something wrong and this isn't some cheap shot "HAHAHA, Trump is soooo dumb" type cheap shot.

I seriously think the guy has issues with dementia. I just wish it could be taken seriously and not seen as some partisan jab. If Obama spoke the way Trump does during speeches/interviews/conversations, etc.. I would be the FIRST person in line to call that fucker out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

NPD is not a new diagnosis for Trump.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

That's what his supporters like about him.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

That 25th amendment coup didn't work out.

Give it up.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:48:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Am I allowed to poke fun at you guys at all or will DK automatically drop the ban hammer at any inkling of me doing that???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See the highlight in red.

If all you have to add is poking fun at someone you disagree with, then you may be shown the wrath of DK.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK, so you hate drumpf, thats cool, I hate a lot of people.

But I have to ask, who, in your opinion, from the last election, is it you want seated in the oval office?

Serious question.
I dont know if i would keep picking on new york so much ,considering where you live.What are you going to say when the next liberal comes from your state?What are your plans to fight this?

"The November 2018 election brought sweeping changes to election law in Michigan. Proposal_2, establishing a non-partisan 'independent' redistricting commission, and Proposal_3, mandating several registration/voting policy changes, passed with better than 60% of the vote and were incorporated into the Michigan constitution."

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/democrats_are_changing_to_rules_on_voting_to_ensure_permanent_majorities_for_them_.html
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 8:58:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reported
View All Quotes
Maybe you can eliminate the electoral college and bump-up SCOTUS while you are about it....That's what losers do right?
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:00:57 AM EDT
[#42]
All Trump has left his middle America. It’s a shame he turned out to be a scumbag liar.  He could give two shits about anyone he’s in it for the fame and being the narcissist that he is. Him trying to relate to the average Joe is such a con and you could see right through it but hey he’s all we have until the election in 2020 when Joe Biden wins and he goes back to his New York Penthouse house and looks down again on all the little people. Fuck him. This country is doomed for the next 10 years either way.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Give it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

Give it up.
Just because they haven't invoked the 25th doesn't mean Trump isn't exhibiting obvious mental disorders.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:07:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just because they haven't invoked the 25th doesn't mean Trump has obvious mental disorders.
View Quote
March 20, 2019Hate Trump's Love
By Veronika Kyrylenko

(I smell Russian collusion.)

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/hate_trumps_love.html#ixzz5iiVsEVzs
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/03/hate_trumps_love.html
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:07:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll know if I can post again in this thread if DK allows this post of yours...……………..if he does, I am golden.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

See the highlight in red.

If all you have to add is poking fun at someone you disagree with, then you may be shown the wrath of DK.
View Quote
FUCK!!!

Let's see if he lets the Top get away with that in his post above.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Just because they haven't invoked the 25th doesn't mean Trump isn't exhibiting obvious mental disorders.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

Give it up.
Anyone talking about Trump's mental fitness needs to take a look in the mirror.

The nevertrumper cult has no credibility on mental issues.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#48]
IN!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:17:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/476183/038AB852-3B8E-43DB-B670-9353DA013B3A_jpeg-883611.JPG

I'm just waiting for this guy to come back. I hope he didn't forget his water wings, lotsa sharks in the Caribbean.
View Quote
Does this then break the rules also,or is it just to be considered harmless ball breaking? Please tell me Nobody has reported anyone for what has been posted so far. I understand there has to be decorum ,but enough with the safe spaces and adults crying for mommy and daddy to clean up. I would never want anyone's opinion to be censored because it is wrapped in an insult. If anything i find the honesty refreshing.
Link Posted: 3/20/2019 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But I'm sure...

Give it up.

Don't cults typically have a leader?
Page / 39
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top