Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:33:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How is herbalife supplements different then most of the items they sell at GNC?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait till they go after Pampered Chef. The screaming from some wives of those here will be epic, I think?

Quoted:
I don't even know what herbalife is

Gr

AFAIK, a pyramid scheme to sell supplements that could do nice things like make you go into severe hypertension or have turboshits. In the name of "dieting".

One's a storefront, one is a pyramid scheme.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

So the friends you've recruited... are they still buying stuff from you or are they now buying stuff from the distributor and trying to sell it to the same friends you're trying to sell to and/or recruit?

Unless you're a genius marketer, sounds like you'd run out of people to sell to/recruit pretty fast.

If you're a genius marketer, seems like you'd do better just running your own business or working as a contractor or salaried employee for another.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haters that haven't figured out how to master MLM are just mad because they suck at free enterprise and want the gov't to step in and save them.

The world would be much better off if MLM were totally unregulated.

Monopolies are great too. Why don't you tell us about the virtues of those. It's a fucking lie and a scam pure and simple.

How is it a lie?

They are upfront and honest about everything. It's your choice not to participate or not.

It's very plainly stated that the way to move up us to get more recruits. And since money is exchanged for actual products, it's isn't a pyramid scheme.

You guys just jelly you have no friends to sell stuff to or recruit?

So the friends you've recruited... are they still buying stuff from you or are they now buying stuff from the distributor and trying to sell it to the same friends you're trying to sell to and/or recruit?

Unless you're a genius marketer, sounds like you'd run out of people to sell to/recruit pretty fast.

If you're a genius marketer, seems like you'd do better just running your own business or working as a contractor or salaried employee for another.

Why? So you have to get a business license, have insurance, stock product, and pay rent? Most of the people that sell herbal only do it for some extra money on the side. If you're smart about it, you can actually make a good profit on the side. Don't understand why so many of you are spouting off about it like you have a stick up your ass.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait till they go after Pampered Chef. The screaming from some wives of those here will be epic, I think?

Quoted:

Gr

AFAIK, a pyramid scheme to sell supplements that could do nice things like make you go into severe hypertension or have turboshits. In the name of "dieting".

GNC:  sells and advises on supplements to consumers.
Herbashit:  sells concept of "distributorships" with miracle vitamins being the theme product.

The difference is that herbalife doesn't really sell vitamins.  They don't want to sell you the products.  They are only interested getting you in the system.  Profits are from selling "self help" books, seminars, and tapes to people in the system.   Not from product or services.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:42:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why? So you have to get a business license, have insurance, stock product, and pay rent? Most of the people that sell herbal only do it for some extra money on the side. If you're smart about it, you can actually make a good profit on the side. Don't understand why so many of you are spouting off about it like you have a stick up your ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Haters that haven't figured out how to master MLM are just mad because they suck at free enterprise and want the gov't to step in and save them.

Monopolies are great too. Why don't you tell us about the virtues of those. It's a fucking lie and a scam pure and simple.

How is it a lie?

They are upfront and honest about everything. It's your choice not to participate or not.

It's very plainly stated that the way to move up us to get more recruits. And since money is exchanged for actual products, it's isn't a pyramid scheme.

You guys just jelly you have no friends to sell stuff to or recruit?

Because we are not retarded sheep seeking validation.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Gr

So what? They both sell supplements that can help add to a healthy lifestyle. Of course recruiting people under you can make you more money, but you can still make a good profit selling it on your own without going that route. Interesting to see how so many of you seem to know so much about business. Is it a pyramid scheme? In a sense yes. Why is that a problem? If you want to do it and make some money, good for you. If not, that's great. I fail to see the problem
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.

But let's not forget there are lots of legit/successful direct-sales companies that aren't MLM.

That said, regardless the product, if you want to get rich, you've got to recruit, train and retain your own sales force. It's really not a hard concept to understand - yet, much of afrcom seems to think it's akin to scamming simply cuz they don't like salespeople.

Pretty silly isn't it? As nothing happens in our (or any) economy till something is sold to somebody.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:44:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Somebody couldn't figure this out 20 years ago?

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet you're their top salesman, right?
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:45:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude, it happened on my street.. I watched the whole thing. 1800 block of Paseo Del Mar in Palos Verdes Estates CA, then he moved to a huge place on Paseo La Cresta..  Call BS all you like, I watched the friggin thing happen..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy who started it used to live two doors down from my parents..

One morning when I was in middle school I wake up to a huge commotion and look out my bedroom window to see my street blocked off and about 100 FBI agents raiding the house.

They filled 2 semi trailers with art work and sculptures and stuff.. Took all day.

Tax evasion.. To the tune of $54 million.. He cut them a check later that week and they returned most all his stuff..

Later that year he went on to build a giant house a few miles away and still lives there as far as I know.

Not correct, Mark Reynolds Hughes (January 1, 1956 – May 21, 2000) was an American businessman who was the founder, chairman and CEO of Herbalife International, he died at the age of 44.

Ok, he died then..  This all happened in the early 90's

Nope, never happened, please provide a link, proof etc.

While I am not am not a herbalife fan, lets just stick to facts.

Dude, it happened on my street.. I watched the whole thing. 1800 block of Paseo Del Mar in Palos Verdes Estates CA, then he moved to a huge place on Paseo La Cresta..  Call BS all you like, I watched the friggin thing happen..

It happened on my street too
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:46:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I wonder when they will finally go after Cydcor...
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:47:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Agreed.

But let's not forget there are lots of legit/successful direct-sales companies that aren't MLM.

That said, regardless the product, if you want to get rich, you've got to recruit, train and retain your own sales force. It's really not a hard concept to understand - yet, much of afrcom seems to think it's akin to scamming simply cuz they don't like salespeople.

Pretty silly isn't it? As nothing happens in our (or any) economy till something is sold to somebody.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

They are all MLM
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

But nothing is being sold.......
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:49:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So my wife is a retarded sheep seeking validation? Let's see, she's a registered nurse who decided to take fitness to the next level. Is in the best shape of her life and now gets supplements and vitamins for half the price we use to get them for at GNC. Not only has she helped and met a ton of great people, but makes a good amount of money on the side that pays for our power, water, cable, phone, and car insurance. So why again are people here acting like arrogant ass holes?
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder when they will finally go after Cydcor...
View Quote

They are all either owned by the same companies, or owned by former double diamonds or whatever of another MLM scam

The MO never changes.  Just the product "theme"
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:49:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would that be a problem?

Trying to figure out why so many of you are jumping on the bandwagon of Herbalife hate. Ar15.com really surprises me sometimes
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So my wife is a retarded sheep seeking validation? Let's see, she's a registered nurse who decided to take fitness to the next level. Is in the best shape of her life and now gets supplements and vitamins for half the price we use to get them for at GNC. Not only has she helped and met a ton of great people, but makes a good amount of money on the side that pays for our power, water, cable, phone, and car insurance. So why again are people here acting like arrogant ass holes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She should start importing and marketing her own line of supplements.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#17]
Obviously, you just don't understand Herbalife.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:53:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Obviously, you just don't understand Herbalife.
View Quote

I'm sure it makes a nice little tax deduction for otherwise average W2 earners
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 12:55:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of a hobby for her now, still works full time at the hospital. But seeing how much she enjoys helping people reach their goals, it wouldn't surprise me for to take it to the next level. See more and more of her entrepreneurship spirit every day

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#20]
I agree that MLM should be unregulated.  Then again, most business should be unregulated.

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:03:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's more of a hobby for her now, still works full time at the hospital. But seeing how much she enjoys helping people reach their goals, it wouldn't surprise me for to take it to the next level. See more and more of her entrepreneurship spirit every day

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
n style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]

"Helping people reach their goals" sounds like MLM distributor propaganda.

Look,  I'm glad it works for you.  If you read my earlier posts, you'll see that I acknowledge That is can be successful in both PT/FT.  

But I have not been super impressed by how it changes people while they are in it.  

Nor am I appreciative of people who are acquaintances trying to buddy up to me,
Quit my job, and "reach my goals" by pretending I am selling vitamins and not trying to entangle others in "meetings their goals" and having "multilple income streams on part time work"

These things burn through newer churches like wildfire for some reason too.

This shit takes people OUT of productive society and transfers their talents into an exclusive circle jerk that has zero economic impact to GDP.  It is a major drag on the system.  It is a twisted mercantilism but without any (or very little) goods trading hands for the volume of transactions performed.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yep, BIll Ackman. Likely trading on inside information. But he's shorting it rather than investing in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amusingly, the guy really pushing for this investigation (and has spent a ton of money lobbying for it) is a hedge fund manager who shorted Herbalife for something like $1b.

He's a Democrat too. Herbalife goes down and he gets rich.

Yep, BIll Ackman. Likely trading on inside information. But he's shorting it rather than investing in it.

It's not quite inside information--he's shouting it from the rooftops.

And that he stands to make money from it doesn't make his charges false. People who are short on a stock are sometimes correct in their assessments, and it benefits both them and other people to make their reasons for being short known.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And that he stands to make money from it doesn't make his charges false. People who are short on a stock are sometimes correct in their assessments, and it benefits both them and other people to make their reasons for being short known.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Amusingly, the guy really pushing for this investigation (and has spent a ton of money lobbying for it) is a hedge fund manager who shorted Herbalife for something like $1b.

He's a Democrat too. Herbalife goes down and he gets rich.

Yeah this is going to affect a lot of people when the stock dumps.

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

One morning when I was in middle school I wake up to a huge commotion and look out my bedroom window to see my street blocked off and about 100 FBI agents raiding the house.

They filled 2 semi trailers with art work and sculptures and stuff.. Took all day.

Tax evasion.. To the tune of $54 million.. He cut them a check later that week and they returned most all his stuff..

Later that year he went on to build a giant house a few miles away and still lives there as far as I know.
View Quote

If you are talking about Mark Hughes he passed away a few years ago.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:09:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
So what? They both sell supplements that can help add to a healthy lifestyle. Of course recruiting people under you can make you more money, but you can still make a good profit selling it on your own without going that route. Interesting to see how so many of you seem to know so much about business. Is it a pyramid scheme? In a sense yes. Why is that a problem? If you want to do it and make some money, good for you. If not, that's great. I fail to see the problem
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Your wife got sucked into this, am I right?

ETA: I WAS! ...and with you repeating their salescult lines, too!

Let's see, she's a registered nurse who decided to take fitness to the next level.

Was that in in the initial "run down to the front and sign up" pitch seminar with "winning" music, or in the manual?

I am IN marketing. You've been sold GOOD, just gotta tell you that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:10:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Herbalife is built on lies the stock deserves to drop.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stocks are not built on lies?
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:12:47 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I agree that MLM should be unregulated.  Then again, most business should be unregulated.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#29]
I have a few friends that are involved in something called Beachbody. It's the same thing.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:16:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got sucked into making good money on the side? And the problem with this is? As I've already said, she's has a full time job as an RN and still has time to make enough money to pay for our power, water, cable, phone, and car insurance through Herbalife. We save money on vitamins and supplements and I get to look at a my wife's amazing body every day. Again, I fail to see the problem. Please explain as I've asked you before

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Got sucked into making good money on the side? And the problem with this is? As I've already said, she's has a full time job as an RN and still has time to make enough money to pay for our power, water, cable, phone, and car insurance through Herbalife. We save money on vitamins and supplements and I get to look at a my wife's amazing body every day. Again, I fail to see the problem. Please explain as I've asked you before

View Quote

How many newbies do you have under you? You're pitching. Don't pitch to a marketer, it's like trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:20:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Look,  I'm glad it works for you.  If you read my earlier posts, you'll see that I acknowledge That is can be successful in both PT/FT.  

But I have not been super impressed by how it changes people while they are in it.  

Quit my job, and "reach my goals" by pretending I am selling vitamins and not trying to entangle others in "meetings their goals" and having "multilple income streams on part time work"

This shit takes people OUT of productive society and transfers their talents into an exclusive circle jerk that has zero economic impact to GDP.  It is a major drag on the system.  It is a twisted mercantilism but without any (or very little) goods trading hands for the volume of transactions performed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
n style='font-weight: bold;']Quoted:[/span]

Just like anything else, to get the full benefits, you can't just sit on your ass and expect to see results. What Herbalife sells is no different then any of the other supplements you find at the stores. The marketing is all the same for these kind of things.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How many newbies do you have under you? You're pitching. Don't pitch to a marketer, it's like trying to sell ice to an Eskimo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Apparently you have a problem reading. I do not sell Herbalife, my wife does. All I do is sit back and enjoy the benefits. How am I pitching, I'm telling you exactly what I get out of it. Are you really that dense? Does Herbalife sell miracle products? Of course not. But what they sell is no different then what you find in any GNC store or pharmacy health improvement aisle. The only reason I've commented in this thread is because of some of the stupid comments several of you have made. Hit a nerve considering my wife is involved with the "scheme" and does well. Anyone can get the same results that my wife does if they're dedicated. The problem is that a good portion of the population that says they want to improve their health are lazy and expect immediate results without putting in the effort.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:28:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not correct, Mark Reynolds Hughes (January 1, 1956 – May 21, 2000) was an American businessman who was the founder, chairman and CEO of Herbalife International, he died at the age of 44.

Ok, he died then..  This all happened in the early 90's

Nope, never happened, please provide a link, proof etc.

While I am not am not a herbalife fan, lets just stick to facts.

You don't just cut a check after 54 million dollars worth of tax evasion
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:28:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup calling BS. Got a link to back it up.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Not totally on point, but Herbalife did have problems with California and the Feds:

http://www.culteducation.com/reference/herbalife/herbalife9.html

Seems he died in Malibu and had once lived in a mansion that he bought from Kenny Rogers, in Beverly Hills.

No mention about Palos Verdes Estates, but I had friends move there from the SFV and there are nice mansions there, so it's plausible, as opposed to the fellow you're arguing with, stating that he lived in East L.A..

His mom died of an overdose and he died of an overdose from alcohol (.21 BAL) and anti-depressants.

Chris
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Mike I hope your wife has continued success .  Please check-in one year from now

Interested in hearing out outlook on this then
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Apparently you have a problem reading. I do not sell Herbalife, my wife does. All I do is sit back and enjoy the benefits. How am I pitching, I'm telling you exactly what I get out of it. Are you really that dense? Does Herbalife sell miracle products? Of course not. But what they sell is no different then what you find in any GNC store or pharmacy health improvement aisle. The only reason I've commented in this thread is because of some of the stupid comments several of you have made. Hit a nerve considering my wife is involved with the "scheme" and does well. Anyone can get the same results that my wife does if they're dedicated. The problem is that a good portion of the population that says they want to improve their health are lazy and expect immediate results without putting in the effort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not bashing you and your wife, but I can't imagine how much money it would take to get me to have to USE my friends to make said money. They are my friends and acquaintances, not tools I would use to enrich myself.

Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Supplements and vitamins don't work.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:36:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The point is, most of the "benefits" you're mentioning are written like boilerplate that's put on sell sheets for sales reps. The way you phrased it, it reads like the hook to get someone to "As me how I did it!" When you write marketing copy, you want people to repeat it to others without realizing that it's not their original thought, that they've been sold and become your evangelists, the keywords, phrases, all of that. I've WRITTEN stuff like that.

Except not for a MLM. Cause I have ethics.

ETA: I also wrote a short thesis in college on the similarities of MLM recruitment seminars to cult recruitment. The parallels are striking.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:41:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Why are you guys hating on capitalism.
At least they aren't neckbearding .22 LR.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Not bashing you and your wife, but I can't imagine how much money it would take to get me to have to USE my friends to make said money. They are my friends and acquaintances, not tools I would use to enrich myself.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How the hell is she using anybody? SHE IS SELLING A PRODUCT THAT THEY WOULD OTHERWISE BE BUYING FROM A STORE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SHE HAS KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE SUBJECT (is a nurse) AND CAN HELP THEM ON THE WAY IF THEY TRULY WANT TO CHANGE. Am I clear now? Getting tired of repeating myself. (sorry for the yelling, isn't necessarily directed towards you).

Most of the money she makes is not from having people selling product underneath her. Is due to her motivation and providing guidence and free workout classes every Monday in the park for anyone who is taking or thinking of taking Herbalife.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a pretty bold statement to make.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How the hell is she using anybody? SHE IS SELLING A PRODUCT THAT THEY WOULD OTHERWISE BE BUYING FROM A STORE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SHE HAS KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE SUBJECT (is a nurse) AND CAN HELP THEM ON THE WAY IF THEY TRULY WANT TO CHANGE. Am I clear now? Getting tired of repeating myself. (sorry for the yelling)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How the hell is she using anybody? SHE IS SELLING A PRODUCT THAT THEY WOULD OTHERWISE BE BUYING FROM A STORE. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SHE HAS KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THE SUBJECT (is a nurse) AND CAN HELP THEM ON THE WAY IF THEY TRULY WANT TO CHANGE. Am I clear now? Getting tired of repeating myself. (sorry for the yelling)

And that's what I'm saying, right there. I understand what you think you're saying, but I would be willing to bet that that line, right there, is in an Herbalife sales binder, and you've probably heard it from some video or seminar, or read it in one of their brochures, or your wife has and repeated it to you.

Because that IS marketing copy.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
i have never seen an herbal life sticker on a vehicle that wasn't a complete piece of shit. the kind that i shake my head as i pass them saying, " how the hell is that fucking piece of shit even moving?!"
View Quote

MONA VIE or wtf ever is the hot thing now. Some kind of Wine, there is a sweet blk Rolls Royce around here w/ Mona Vie 2.0 written real big in silver font on the doors classy right ?

as soon as I hear "take it to the next level" I have a very hard time not shooting the guy in the face w/ 230 Gr Ranger

My wife helped her friend sell dildos and anal vibrators thru that slumber party thing, I only supported her to get all the free crap for a few months.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:50:58 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Facts is facts. Aside from creatine and shady unhealthy stuff that really should be considered drugs and not "herbs", none of that crap is proven to do shit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And that's what I'm saying, right there. I understand what you think you're saying, but I would be willing to bet that that line, right there, is in an Herbalife sales binder, and you've probably heard it from some video or seminar, or read it in one of their brochures, or your wife has and repeated it to you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How else would you have me explain it? I'm telling you exactly what it can do. Is it a variation of what Herbalife and every single other vitamin and supplement provider has said? Probably.... so what? I'm still trying to figure out why so many of you are getting rustled up by Herbalife.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 2:00:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Facts is facts. Aside from creatine and shady unhealthy stuff that really should be considered drugs and not "herbs", none of that crap is proven to do shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So glutamine, fish oil, protein shakes, pre workout drinks (energy drinks), and meal replacement shakes do nothing? (what my wife sells)  . There are plenty of vitamins and supplements that work for people who have deficiencies or are more active then a average person  
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 2:05:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

So glutamine, fish oil, protein shakes, pre workout drinks (energy drinks), and meal replacement shakes, do nothing?  .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So glutamine, fish oil, protein shakes, pre workout drinks (energy drinks), and meal replacement shakes, do nothing?  .

That is called FOOD, and can be bought or made for pennies on the dollar of what hadalife or GNC sell for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2014 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#50]
awww sheeeet. look at what i done started.

brought out all the haterz, i did.

i'm surprised GD hates MLMs so much. their owners are usually good upstanding republicans that donate to republican candidates. that's one of the reasons they haven't been banned yet.

did GD's heads explode?
Page / 3
Top Top