Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was in college I was attracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.

30+ years later I'm attaracted to hot college girls and hot wimmenz in their later 20s.[/quoteTHIS E.Z.'S STILL PREETY HOT  SIR' MAYBE YOU BETTER SURF SOMEWHERE ELSE. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABO0UT SURFING MAJOR YOUR FROM GOD DAMN NEW JERSEy!!!Gimmie that rifle soldie!!!r,DELTA ONE THIS IS BIG DUKE SIX, GOD DAMN IT I WANT THAT TREE
LINE FIRED ON !!!Rodger big duke,This is dog one six stand by.........................

???
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, when I was younger, I actually liked them, and wanted one.

Now I can't stand them.  Worthless, dishonest, dirty... well... let's not get me started.

S
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Stainless:  Yes, when I was younger, I actually liked them, and wanted one.

Now I can't stand them. Worthless, dishonest, dirty... well... let's not get me started.

S

Sounds like quite the trainwreck to push you that far

Don't give up stainless, they aren't all scheaming kaniving vindictive women, I actually found one with looks, and education and common sense. Hell I feel like I hit the tri fecta .  looking for the quadrarian. ( Wooo Hoooo) see other post in thread LOL

My biggest problem is I'm attracted to about 90% of all women,OK 99%.
I always have been .
I find most of them attractive in their own way. short, tall, heavy (by the "standards" I see posted) skinny,young or older.

We're all picky in our own ways. To each their own

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
+1 with the addition of Hispanic, Black, Asian & other non vanilla options.  

Well, while I didn't specifically include the above, I didn't specifically exclude them either.

Although I do have a special weakness for redheads. It's hard to find a natural redhead that's black, Asian, or Hispanic.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:40:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Stainless:  Yes, when I was younger, I actually liked them, and wanted one.

Now I can't stand them. Worthless, dishonest, dirty... well... let's not get me started.

S

Sounds like quite the trainwreck to push you that far

Don't give up stainless, they aren't all scheaming kaniving vindictive women, I actually found one with looks, and education and common sense. Hell I feel like I hit the tri fecta .  looking for the quadrarian. ( Wooo Hoooo) see other post in thread LOL

My biggest problem is I'm attracted to about 90% of all women,OK 99%.
I always have been .
I find most of them attractive in their own way. short, tall, heavy (by the "standards" I see posted) skinny,young or older.

We're all picky in our own ways. To each their own

i can relate with darth vader.  eyes filled with hate, on fire, burning, alone... man, i turned.

wow, a woman with common sense...  i guess i am happy with you, i just hope it doesnt turn bad.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 8:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes, when I was younger, I actually liked them, and wanted one.

Now I can't stand them.  Worthless, dishonest, dirty... well... let's not get me started.

S

That's why you keep them in the basement shackled by their neck to an eyebolt in the floor. Didn't they learn you nuthin'??

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:23:51 PM EDT
[#8]
When I was younger, I was looking for "Miss Right".
Now I'm looking for "Miss Right Now"!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I used to be particular.

Now I find most meet the standard criteria.

I think if you ration food enough even TV dinners are a damn fine meal.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Nope. I still like butts, boobs and legs.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I like Latinas and Orientals.  And, of course, blonds.  Hungarians are great too.

San Antonio is paradise.

I go to the grocery store and see several that I can barely take my eyes off.

One of the checkout girls is an Alizee look alike, no kidding.  She hardly gets noticed here, there are just so many good ones.  And, we don't get to see her ass...bare.

When I go up to new york state, where I grew up, I can go for two weeks without seeing even one I want to look at.  After returning to SA I went to the grocery store and counted 14 eye-candy quality...just walking from one side of the store to the other side.

OK, we don't have woodchucks or crows to shoot at, but we do have 'exotic game', here in the promised land.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:39:33 PM EDT
[#12]
you have been bit by the MILF bug, its Ok it wont kill ya
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 1:20:23 AM EDT
[#13]
No changes, I still like the opposite sex!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:01:40 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
HAH!!

my other half is on this board...im not saying a damn thing

Go ahead....say something....unless you're scared.  

As for me, yes they have.  Very much.  I've always been attracted to the "bad boy" types and the really abusive ones (physically and emotionally) for whatever reason until recently.  Now those type of guys aren't even the least bit attractive to me.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:17:43 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm 50. Been divorced since '87. Have'nt had an adult beverage since Dec.30 1996.
These are My requirements:
I.Q. of 130+ (so I can carry-on a conversation that does'nt bore Me).
Loves Motorsports.
Enjoys an afternoon with an AR, MAK90 or 1911.
History and Science buff.
Air-Tight. read: Back Door Beauty
Appreciates us Military types.
Listens to Cassical music, Yes, & Blue Oyster Cult.
Does'nt want Me to fix Her vehicle.

It's obvious:

I'M GOING TO DIE ALONE!!!

The Ol' Crew Chief
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:42:04 AM EDT
[#16]
When I was really young,I liked older blondes.Now that I am old,I like younger brunettes,go figure.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:53:20 AM EDT
[#17]
I've said it before, and no doubt I'll say it again.

This thread is useless without pics.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:06:56 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:13:33 AM EDT
[#19]
When I was younger, older men used to attract my attention, me thinking they were more mature emotionally, and now the younger ones seem more attractive, but I know they are all pretty much the same.  I'd rather have them young and hung, than old and cold.

I know that sounds bad, and I really am not looking for one AT all, just a druthers statement.  A personality would be refreshing.  
It is all a state of mind.  Someone my age would be cool, if he wasn't all full of WOMAN HATE!! And still thinking he deserves a 19 year old.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:18:47 AM EDT
[#20]
My tastes have broadened (desparation??)
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:24:47 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Nope.  That's what I like about high school girls.  I get older, they stay the same age.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top