Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:02:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pretty much every day.  I always take someone with me.  Yesterday it was a drunk blonde co-ed in a bikini.

Two go in,  only one leaves.

Did she have a camera phone on her?  

Don't need it.  I have almost 30 minutes of video showing the Standard Field Sobriety Tests.  The spontaneous handstand to PROVE she was not drunk is really going to impress the jury.

Her foul language is going to impress them even more.

Soooooooooooo...

Was she hot?
Someone had to ask.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:03:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Pretty much every day.  I always take someone with me.  Yesterday it was a drunk blonde co-ed in a bikini.

Two go in,  only one leaves.

Did she have a camera phone on her?  

Don't need it.  I have almost 30 minutes of video showing the Standard Field Sobriety Tests.  The spontaneous handstand to PROVE she was not drunk is really going to impress the jury.

Her foul language is going to impress them even more.

Drunks do the damnedest things to prove they're not drunk -- and thats just from what I've seen outside the bar.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:06:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Four times, all for Failure to Appear [traffic tickets]...I'm a slow learner.

Two of those times was for several days apiece.

I pay my shit nowadays.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:09:59 AM EDT
[#4]
All I've ever seen of jail or prison is from the outside looking in, I've never even touched a pair of cuffs, not even for 'entertainment' puposes........

Some might say my life has been dull, I perfer to think of it as being 'Safe' and law abiding.........
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope
Some of the things I did in high school would have been jail-worthy, but I was lucky enough not to get caught h.gif
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 12:17:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've spent the night in jail a few times for drunk in public, drunk & disorderly, fighting, etc.

If you haven't spent the night in jail for drunk and disorderly, you probably live a pretty dull responsible and mature life.

Fixed.........

I've had plenty of fun in my youth, and beyond, without having my stupid ass tossed in jail because I can't act like a normal person.

Lot of fine upstanding folks in this thread.  Sheesh...

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:05:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've spent the night in jail a few times for drunk in public, drunk & disorderly, fighting, etc.

If you haven't spent the night in jail for drunk and disorderly, you probably live a pretty dull responsible and mature life.

Fixed.........

I've had plenty of fun in my youth, and beyond, without having my stupid ass tossed in jail because I can't act like a normal person.

get off the fucking horse already
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been in & out of jail so often in the last 2 yrs, all the jailers know me by name. My mom, uncle & younger sister were all in prison for many yrs.
I'm a bail bondsman, & my mom,uncle, & sister were corrections officer.

Never been arrested tho.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:26:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Never have and never plan to. I’m 23 for what it’s worth. I don't drink so I bet that cuts my chances down drastically.

I think that's correct.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.........

get off the fucking horse already

Not ON any fucking horse  but thanks for your concern.

Just seems to me that too many here inthis thread think it funny and/or something to be proud of, acting so stupid as to get arrested and thrown into jail.

Silly me for thinking that acting like an ass isn't cool........  

Sorry to offend ya there.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:34:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Yup.........overnight twice.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:41:06 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Just seems to me that too many here inthis thread think it funny and/or something to be proud of, acting so stupid as to get arrested and thrown into jail.

you just keep seeing how fucking uppity assed you can be and i'll be right here continuing being amused by it

newsflash for ya:  you don't have to do anything wrong to be thrown in jail and if you did do something wrong it doesn't have to be some God-awful satan on earth act either

if anybody on this board did anything soooooooooo fucking bad they couldnt own firearms, remember?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:53:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.........

you know, traffic offenses in Texas are jailable offenses, so just because someone has been in jail don't mean shit.

Have you ever sped?

If so, then you should REALLY get off the fucking horse.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:55:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you just keep seeing how fucking uppity assed you can be and i'll be right here continuing being amused by it

newsflash for ya:  you don't have to do anything wrong to be thrown in jail and if you did do something wrong it doesn't have to be some God-awful satan on earth act either

if anybody on this board did anything soooooooooo fucking bad they couldnt own firearms, remember?

Not being fucking uppity at all.....  I'm the last person on this board to go around being a pissy bitch.   Feel free to look and disprove me though. *shrugs*

Maybe it's different where you're from, but here, you have to be a particularly dumb fuck to end up in jail for doing "nothing" as you claim.....

I sure don't see how a cop/sheriff/trooper, etc is going to toss you in jail if you've done NOTHING...

Care to explain that ?    If you find yourself in jail, it's usually for a reason, in my experience.

And the 'guns/in jail/being HERE' analogy really is a poor one.  Just because you can post here, doesn't mean you are allowed to legally posess a firearm, after all.  Hell, it certainly doesn't mean you're not online IN PRISON, for that matter, posting about guns, etc.... see my point ?

Doesn't take too much of a stretch to imagine some ex-felons on this board, much less them owning firearms....  I happen to know of one in my hometown who owns a .45 and an AR-15....

Like I said, I just don't feel it's something to be considered funny, but that's just me....  If that bothers you so much, feel free to ignore my posts.  

Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth, or not.

Do with it what you will.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:01:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Come on - its common knowledge that 9% percent of all inmates are innocent of any crime.  Just ask them.  The only inmates I ever heard admit to being criminals were the federal bank robbers we would house.  They would come in and during the booking actually claim "bank robbery" as their profession.

Patty
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:09:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Does marriage count?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:09:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.........

you know, traffic offenses in Texas are jailable offenses, so just because someone has been in jail don't mean shit.

Have you ever sped?

TXL

Well then I'm more than willing to admit my ignorance of that fact.   And to say that you have some pretty stupid fucking laws down there, if any traffic offense is jailable.

But hey, I was wrong....  I really have never had any need to keep current of TX statutes, so hopefully you'll forgive my indiscretion.

Again, as for ending up in jail for acting stupid (public drunk and disorderly, fighting, etc...  which my first post was IN REPLY TO)  I just don't think it's something to find "funny" at all.

And that is what I was replying about....  If anyone else feels the need to be offended, or insulted by misconstruing my words, I'm sorry, but that's not my problem...

Going out, getting drunk off your ass, getting into fights, and landing in jail isn't exactly my opinion of "doing nothing" and/or BEING THERE undeservedly.....  I made no mention of traffic violations, nor was that what I was thinking about when making my post.  

I had no idea that traffic violations in TX would get you tossed in the lockup.  But again, that was NOT what I was commenting on........

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:11:38 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not being fucking uppity at all.....  I'm the last person on this board to go around being a pissy bitch.   Feel free to look and disprove me though. *shrugs*

Maybe it's different where you're from, but here, you have to be a particularly dumb fuck to end up in jail for doing "nothing" as you claim.....

I sure don't see how a cop/sheriff/trooper, etc is going to toss you in jail if you've done NOTHING...

Care to explain that ?    If you find yourself in jail, it's usually for a reason, in my experience.

And the 'guns/in jail/being HERE' analogy really is a poor one.  Just because you can post here, doesn't mean you are allowed to legally posess a firearm, after all.  Hell, it certainly doesn't mean you're not online IN PRISON, for that matter, posting about guns, etc.... see my point ?

Doesn't take too much of a stretch to imagine some ex-felons on this board, much less them owning firearms....  I happen to know of one in my hometown who owns a .45 and an AR-15....

Like I said, I just don't feel it's something to be considered funny, but that's just me....  If that bothers you so much, feel free to ignore my posts.  

Just my opinion, for whatever it's worth, or not.

Do with it what you will.

hmmm, wonder how many of these guys who have been arrested are also FFL's?  one wonders

Or knows of a few.

TXL
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Several...but I was working there at the time.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Care to explain that ? If you find yourself in jail, it's usually for a reason, in my experience.

cops are not infallible, and though USUALLY when you're thrown in jail for a reason, that leaves out unusually, does it not?
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Yep-most of the night, anyway.

During my hotrod days, Failure to Appear, got arrested on a bench warrant by a female St. Louis County cop on a fishing expedition, and she reeled me right in.

The warrant was City of St. Louis, so STL County had me from about 7:00PM until around 9:00, then STL City came and got me and I was in their lockup until about 3:30AM, when a buddy of mine came down and sprang me.

It wasn't TOO BAD, I was in GREAT shape at that time and had a full pack of smokes, so people left me alone (assault-wise) and I was popular because I had cigarettes.

YES, I learned my lesson. NEVER happen again.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 4:26:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Never did go to jail, but I was arrested once for not paying a public consumption ticket.  I was 7 dollars short for the fine, so I had to call my Mom to bring me the $$.

Me, at 2am calling my parents' house: "Hi Mom, it's me.  Hey, can I borrow 7 dollars?"
Mom:  "What?  What time is it?  Seven dollars?  Sure, but why?"
Me:  "Bring the seven dollars to the police station"
Mom:  "You're an idiot.  I'll be right down."

The cop was nice enough not to cuff me as we rode to the main cop shop where my Mom met me.  I paid the 7 bucks, and never looked back.  When I was in the booking room, some scumbag was sitting there, propping his feet up on the desk, basically doing all he could to egg on the cop.  The jackass tried to convince me to help him knock the cop's desk over.  I would have paid double the fine to see the cop kick the shit out of him.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:13:47 PM EDT
[#25]
I spent 6 months in county lock up (if you stay for longer they ship you "upstate") for assault with a deadly weapon. (wooden plank) and twice for fighting on st. patties day. Hey i cant help it, people in Neuva Jork are total assholes. Also that assault was worth it, i felt better afterwards, i felt like a victim before. Guy was killing my cats, i caught him on number 4 that's all she wrote.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Back in my days as a n*n, one of my jobs was to visit prisoners.  A Mexican jail is NOT a pretty place...  Never been arrested, and never want to be, TYVM.  Save the cuffs for purely recreational purposes!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:43:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Twice , Once for a Bullshit Burgulary charge and once for possesion of an SBR no papers, Lucky on the later and beat the former outright (cost almost 9 grand). now i keep pretty straight , but i do miss the Gold cup the cops took on the burglury thing that i never got back.

The SBR was my grandfathers , single shot .22 that had been short forever and i never thought about it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 9:58:04 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you haven't spent the night in jail for drunk and disorderly, you probably live a pretty dull life.

Twice. Once was a mistaken identity(armed robbery, I was wearing the same colored shirt AND driving the same model car as the real crook)

The other was for shouting "Theatre!" at a crowded fire. Back in the early 70s. An old New England resort frame hotel went up, there were hundreds of spectators. I couldn't resist, so I hopped up on my pal's car hood and started shouting "Theatre! Theatre!".

Cop came by and told me I could start a panic. A couple people called the cop an idiot and he hauled me off and almost DID start a riot!

Judge called the cop a 'Chowderhead' in court the next day.

(Boy, have LEOs come a long way since then! For the better.)

(Of course, when someone asks, I tell them that every time I get locked up they put me next to some pyromaniac or depraved sex offender.....but that's crap. Makes their eyes get pretty big, though.)
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:02:56 PM EDT
[#29]
once, Queens county lockup in NYC.
I swear I didn't know it was stolen, really.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#30]
1 time. Drunk and disorderly, urinating in public, resisting arrest. Guilty of the first 2, but I didn't resist at all....really. No idea why they tacked that on.

I did 30 days rather than take 400 hours of community service.

I was only 19 at the time, never a single problem with the law since.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:18:10 PM EDT
[#31]
I woke up in a holding cell in Lakeland Fl when I was 18 .
The last thing I remember was falling down the stairs while
leaving a ( The Last ) Lynard Skynard concert .

Apparently that second 5th of Jack Daniels
was a bit too much , Or maybe it was the Quaaludes .
The only thing I’m sure of is that it wasn’t the shrooms  

No charges filed , but I missed my ride home and ended up
hitching the 75 miles , flat broke with a killer hangover .
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:22:37 PM EDT
[#32]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.........

Lot of fine upstanding folks in this thread. Sheesh...

Have you ever sped?

TXL

Ah, Texas and jailable traffic offenses. I had race cars until I was 26 and had a nasty habit of taking them out for a spin on the street once in a while. I got hauled down many times and deserved it. I made a descision to break the law and when I got caught I didn't complain I paid the fine(s) and got out. Cops were always nice- it was just a game between us and them, they were happy that they were chasing raceers rather than thugs in Cracktown. Am I proud? no. Do I wish I didn't have a record? Of course, now that I am all grown up . That said, I loved the good times I had with the cars I don't think I would trade those memories. They were all minor offenses and my sheriff signs my Form 4's....

BTW how's that CLEO signature up in CT coming?

yeah, silly laws in Texas.

Cutting barbwire fences with livestock inside is a FELONY here.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:27:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 3:45:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you haven't spent the night in jail for drunk and disorderly, you probably live a pretty dull life.

Or you have more interesting things to do than drink alcohol until you are drunk and then get into a fight (that sounds pretty damn boring (and depressing) to me!)

If I'm going to fight, I'd LIKE to know WHY I am doing so, and I prefer it be for a GOOD reason, not because I'm drunk and am being an ass (not a good reason). Also, I fight a LOT better sober. ;) Most people do. And my preference is it be over rights/freedoms, generally speaking.

And no, I've not spent a NIGHT in jail. There were WAY too many of us, NO ONE had ID, and ALL the men gave the name : Phil Latio, and all the women: Connie Lingus. It was interesting, humorous, and as they technically had nothing to hold us on (just your basic harassment) .... most all of us were let go.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:39:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:45:36 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And no, I've not spent a NIGHT in jail. There were WAY too many of us, NO ONE had ID, and ALL the men gave the name : Phil Latio, and all the women: Connie Lingus. It was interesting, humorous, and as they technically had nothing to hold us on (just your basic harassment) .... most all of us were let go.

Hugging trees?

Honey, I'm a liberal, not a loon! (I know, I know, "what's the difference". _)

Nope, GLBT rights. Also took a RIDE protesting some gun BS a ways back (mid 80's), but no "arrest", just a ride.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hugging trees?

Honey, I'm a liberal, not a loon! (I know, I know, "what's the difference". _)

Nope, GLBT rights. Also took a RIDE protesting some gun BS a ways back (mid 80's), but no "arrest", just a ride.

I thought the

And no, I've not spent a NIGHT in jail. There were WAY too many of us, NO ONE had ID, and ALL the men gave the name : Phil Latio, and all the women: Connie Lingus.
was a dead give-away....
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 7:06:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Nope, and hope I never have to.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top