BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:46:25 PM EDT
[#1]
 Same old story
Three rednecks,12 pack,pickup truck,and a $40 .25 automatic = hole in the back of my calf.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Had a gun pointed at me, but never been shot at.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:48:05 PM EDT
[#3]
i still don't know why, but when i was younger i was headed home from my after school job when some punk shot at me from about 30-40 yards off. musta emptied a magazine but only hit me once.

thank god for that book in my pocket. the bullet lodged in it just before the last page and left a large bruise in my side.

the other guy looked a lot worse when i got to him. i never said anything. i don't think he was in a position to say anything for a while anyway.  i seriousely fucked him up, but i was hurting when the adrenylin wore off.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
.22 clean thru my hand hollow point but it never expanded. It was a realy dumb mistake on my part.
Link Posted: 5/3/2003 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Twice.

The first just took a local and a pair of sterilized needle nose pliers.

The second just bandages and time.  Kinda "skipped off me".  Like a chainsaw blade.
It was point blank with a shotgun, so it looked like someone emptied a pepper shaker on my hand/arm.  I was forever picking the pieces out.

It scared the sh*t out of me both times.
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Shot myself in the hand with one of those cheap ass cross bow pistols they sell at gunshows.  Went clean through but my buddies would not let me pull it out until one of them could take a picture......they were laughing so hard and I was crying, it was quite a scene. Bastards!  One of them will probably read this and post the pic.

Does that count?

Link Posted: 5/5/2003 7:49:06 PM EDT
[#7]
32acp to the chest [didn't feel it]which is why I don't like 32acp.At an Outlaws [biker]party [which is why I don't hang around Outlaws any more]
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 9:02:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
32acp to the chest [didn't feel it]which is why I don't like 32acp.At an Outlaws [biker]party [which is why I don't hang around Outlaws any more]
View Quote

I'm not ganna ask for more, I'm gonna beg for the rest of this story, oh please, please, please tell us more about how it happened, & what the results were. Pleas, please, please.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:32:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not ganna ask for more, I'm gonna beg for the rest of this story, oh please, please, please tell us more about how it happened, & what the results were. Pleas, please, please.

View Quote

Oh it's the oldest story in the world.Boy [that's me] thinks he's the baddest thing on two legs goes out drinking with a couple of buddies, gets drunk and talked into going to a party and ends up at the Dayton Outlaws club house.Things goes ok for awhile but one of my "freinds" starts running his mouth and one of the Outlaws pulls a pistol [I didn't get a good look at it]sooooo we deside it would be a good idea to leave [we run like two dollar bitches]and would have be ok but the mouth runner desides to yell back at them and the guy [I guess]fires off a shot.and you guessed I got hit.. right below the left nipple but I didn't feel anything at first. One of my friends start yelling that I was bleeding and I looked at my shirt which was covered with blood.So we head to the hosipatl [MVH for any Dayton boys out there]to see how bad, and of course the Dayton police got called [boy were they unhappy with me]See I forgot where all the fun happen and of course they [cops]didn't buy my BS story sooo.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:24:33 AM EDT
[#10]
I was in my friends truck with the driver and a friend headed south on I-5. Just outside of Seattle right next to Boeing field.  The North bound lanes are maybe 20-30 yards back and above the south bound lanes and there's trees in between.  This area is known for bums etc.  Anyways we're heading home after a show, All of a sudden we see a flash and BOOM! drivers window falls out and then passenger.  The bullet went across the cabin of the truck without hitting any of us.  SCARY
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 1:56:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Shot myself in the hand with one of those cheap ass cross bow pistols they sell at gunshows.  Went clean through but my buddies would not let me pull it out until one of them could take a picture......they were laughing so hard and I was crying, it was quite a scene. Bastards!  One of them will probably read this and post the pic.

Does that count?
View Quote

Rick's friends - [b]Please[/b] post the pic!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:40:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Right shin - San Diego gangbanger.  If California would only enact ballistic fingerprinting and a 9mm ban, this youngester may have been caught and had his CCW revoked.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:12:50 AM EDT
[#13]
years back , got mugged at gun-point(Beretta 1934 I think), gave the kid , probably about 15 years old , my 12 bucks I had on me.

he told me to run

I did

got about 25-20 yards away

heard 2 shots

kept running

got home , girlfriend informed me that I was bleeding from my right ear

Long story short (too late)

He winged me

t
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 10:36:04 AM EDT
[#14]
when i was 11-12 years old (many moons ago!) our boy scout troop leader ordered us to jump a fence and gather flat rocks to line a fire pit with. although we were doing the farmer a favor by removing rocks from his freshly plowed field, his wife came out on the porch with a shotgun.

we all ran like scared chickens and just as i was going back over the fence...she let loose.

buckshot in the shoulder blade and my friend caught some in his calf.

the scoutmaster dug out the pellets with a pen knife. no harm, no foul.

like a bunch of people here, i've caught jacket splatter a time or two.
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 12:27:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Shotgun.

Two separate occasions.

Wasn't funny the first time.

Even less so the second.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top