Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 11:32:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Dr Scholls foot powder - for everything below the waist, Motrin for everything above the waist.

Seriously
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Boxers or no underwear.  That's the problem, that's what cured mine.

TS
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Why someone else hasn't suggested this is beyond me.... a can of our ever popular Breakfree CLP...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
What a freaking hilarious thread. Good work, boys!
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 4:29:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
(snip) Jock Itch is a fungal infection that flourishes in the warm moist enviornment of your sweaty groin.

View Quote

Now there's an image that makes breakfast a non-option today...
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Phil_in_Seattle

You're right it was the GREEN Gold Bond that set me afire.  I went to the drug store, saw the different varieties and figured a big burly dude like me should go for the Extra Medicated (or whatever they call it) and got the green can.

That stuff has menthol or something in it. I could see where it might feel good if you just had a mild itch or something, but get that stuff in any kind of open cut and it will set you on fire!

Ed
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What a freaking hilarious thread. [red]Good work, [i]boys[/i]![/red]
View Quote

The hits just keep on comin'
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:30:51 AM EDT
[#8]
One summer 20 some years ago, I had a hot sweatty job in a machine shop.  Got the worse case of itch on record.

I tried all the anti-fungal OTC creams and ointments, nothing touched it.

I was desperate, and tried some Absorbene Jr. Really laid it on and overlapped the area well to try to get it all.  Talk about "GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!"

I remember the pain/burning to this day.  But, you know what?  The itch was gone within minutes, rash all gone in a day or so.  And.....no re-infection in more than 20 years! A life time cure for sure.

No kiddin, this stuff will burn, but if you are desperate........
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Just nix the underwear.  Unless you're a severe masochist, [b][u]don't put Absorbine Jr.[/b][/u] on your sh*t.

TS
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:39:31 AM EDT
[#10]
On a related note, I grow my own cayanne peppers.  The hotter the better.

Word of caution, if you are out picking peppers, make dang sure you WASH your hands real well before you take a leak.  Another hot, painful experience.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top