Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the technological jumps post-Roswell point to some alien comtamination.

I also believe our current religions would not tolerate the truth.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 6:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes, in 47.

[img]http://www.artbell.com/img/andy.gif[/img]
View Quote

What the hell does Michael Jackson have to do with this?

[BD]
View Quote

looks more like Michael's and Janet Renos kid.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#3]
When i was still in high school a friend of mine and i watched a weird scapel shaped light high in the sky that was stationary. We did'nt drink at the time and were both awake. It hovered there for about five minutes or so then took off as what looked like two F-16's approaching. Time was about 11-12:00 at night.

It was a Real UFO, an Unidentified Flying Object. I could not say with any certainty that it was extraterstial in origin, only that it was a UFO. What if it was some sort of secret aircraft? Something from another dimension?

What i dont understand about the whole alien thing is why do people always assume it is from another planet. What if its something from the spirit world or whatever? Not so much a "ship" as an alternate lifeform that can travel across dimensions.

lib-who is NOT kidding
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Though it is hard to keep secrets, it is possible to keep secrets from people by the use of disinformation.

Look at Gun control. The fact the guns saves lives does'nt stop people from beleive that they are bad and people who own them are bad.

It could be why so much Alien related sightings turn out to be bogus. Swamp the public with BS and the Truth will bury itself in the competition.

lib-just a thought
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#5]
There's only 1 Elian that I know of, but he's been taken back to Cuba.  You did say Elian, right?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
One of these flew over my house the other day:

[img]http://www.shipschematics.net/bsg/images/colonial/fighter_scorpion.jpg[/img]

True story....

Scott

View Quote

Isn't that an early model Colonial Viper?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:32:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
(snipped the inane babbling of the 22LR)
The residents of planet Sphinctar-7.
View Quote

Bwaaa-ha-haaaaaaa!
The residents of SphinctAR-7, while carrying more compact weaponry, are vastly undergunned compared to those of us from SphinctAR-15.

The residents of planet SphinctAR-15.
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 9:26:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[b]Get your free UFO detector $98.50[/b]
[img]http://www.ufomag.com/images/ufo51.gif[/img]
View Quote

Um, let me get this straight:

- Free UFO detector
- $98.50

Which one is it?
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:24:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No.

Massive conspiracies don't work because people can't keep a secret.

View Quote

The NSA is the keeper of many secrets and for many years.
View Quote

And this is probably one of the few times you and I will agree.  Secrets can be kept, provided you only tell the right people.  It's not like they let blabbermouths in agencies like the NSA, and you don't tell secrets to people you know can't sit on them.  In government service, there are a decent amount of people that keep secrets on a daily basis, and lives depend upon it.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 6/13/2002 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
YES IT HAS!

In fact i saw a bunch of aliens mowing grass around town today.

mike
View Quote

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!

but seriously, yes. roswell. that BS about weather balloons is, well, BS. the airfocre start those manned balloon testes like 6 months (later than that, i think) AFTER roswell happened
View Quote

No wrong balloons.

How familiar are you with Japans bombing campaign of the United States during World War II?
[url]http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/history/wwii/jbb.htm[/url]

The OSS was so impressed with the performance of these balloons that we started to build our own. Carrying a camera, plus other instruments. We began launching these in 1946, a full year before Roswell, from Greenland and northern Norway so the jetstream would take them over the Central Soviet Union.

It was balloons like that that discovered traces of radioactive material over Central Asia in 1947. Which, when combined with a careful back check of seismagraph readings from various stations on the borders of the Soviet Union allowed us to determine that they possessed the Atomic Bomb.

Edited to add, that while this is apparently what crashed at Roswell, it wasn't the balloons I was looking for
[url]http://www.csicop.org/si/9507/roswell.html[/url]
These MOGUL balloons were never designed to travel- indeed they came down less than a hundred miles from where they were launched. We also had ones that looked more like Japanese balloon bombs. I beleve that project was called CYCLOPS.

Of course for the dedicated conspiracy theorist, this is just another cover...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top