BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 5:41:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess none of the newer members with less than 17+ years here would remember a time when people would point out banned features on post-ban ARs they saw in pictures posted by other people.
View Quote

I have been around long enough to remember that as well as people making assumptions about a short barreled AR being an illegal SBR, but it's been a while since I have seen that.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I almost put I live in a van down by the river!
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Why would anyone rat out their neighbors? If it's not affecting you mind your own business.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#4]
No. I simply blackmailed him into giving me 40 rolls of toilet paper, a gallon of hand sanitizer and 100 N95 masks.

That's what you're supposed to do.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I keep waiting for the HOA nazis to do something , but they have not
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:27:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have been around long enough to remember that as well as people making assumptions about a short barreled AR being an illegal SBR, but it's been a while since I have seen that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess none of the newer members with less than 17+ years here would remember a time when people would point out banned features on post-ban ARs they saw in pictures posted by other people.

Still happens constantly. "Is that a vfg on your AR pistol???" is the most common.

Another guy was designing a pistol brace and had 3-4 junior g-men all over him about does he have an atf letter, doesn't that feature constitute a stock rather than brace, etc.

Obviously there's some shame for most people because they won't post in this thread and they don't want their names revealed by FOIA requests. Still, there are plenty of them out there.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 9:36:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Across the street neighbor is a poe-lease chief.  Next to his family is a large family we've known 25 years.  Their kids and grandkids were visiting.  All were outside a few days ago, including the chief, when I yelled to the long term neighbors "Y'all break 'at shit up 'r I'm callin' the law"!
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 10:18:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Prepping is not hording.
But Karen may not understand that.
MYOB. If you don't you do so at your own peril in times like these.
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 4:11:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/29/2020 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
No. I simply blackmailed him into giving me 40 rolls of toilet paper, a gallon of hand sanitizer and 100 N95 masks.

That's what you're supposed to do.
View Quote

You didn’t sleep with his wife, too?

Weak negotiation skillz, bro.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top