Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:11:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 80's, both were doing end game raiding. I cancelled my account around the first of this year. Just tired of it. I'm starting to miss it, just a little. I usually play like hell in the wintertime then cancel my account through the summer.

I cant even fathom how 15 Horde could lock out all the VOA runs. We'd have had more Alliance coming at you than you could have counted. Amazing.

i guess youve never taken on Vaosan that chick is great at running a PvP raid.. Most of the group was from "Will Wipe You on Galv"

the battles were epic. a sea of red tags! if i wasnt so busy leading the charge I would of SS it..

I was number 1 for damage taken.

It may have been a good team but 15? There would have been at a guess no less than 4 VOA teams on deck waiting to win WG. 15 aint beating 100 even if the 100 are in shitty PVE gear. It just isnt happening. Especially considering the dual talent so that it takes all of about 3 minutes tops to go from PEWPEWPVE to PEWPEWPVP.

Mad props to you for doing it though, bet it was fucking awesome.

ill get the 80 man IF raid shots up when I get home.. now thoese are crazy.. 2 full raid groups.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Aion > WoW.

lol, no
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:14:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Explain to those of us that have been laid, what is World of Warcraft?

^^^ ^^^
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm lost.

Its like another language...I know they are talking, I just haven't a clue what about.

Let me translate to/for you

"We have been overrun by the enemy.  My location, troops in the open, fire for effect"

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm lost.

Its like another language...I know they are talking, I just haven't a clue what about.

Let me translate to/for you

"We have been overrun by the enemy.  My location, troops in the open, fire for effect"

LOL eggzactaly!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:20:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Thank you for sharing but I have no idea WTF any of that means.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
2 80's, both were doing end game raiding. I cancelled my account around the first of this year. Just tired of it. I'm starting to miss it, just a little. I usually play like hell in the wintertime then cancel my account through the summer.

I cant even fathom how 15 Horde could lock out all the VOA runs. We'd have had more Alliance coming at you than you could have counted. Amazing.

i guess youve never taken on Vaosan that chick is great at running a PvP raid.. Most of the group was from "Will Wipe You on Galv"

the battles were epic. a sea of red tags! if i wasnt so busy leading the charge I would of SS it..

I was number 1 for damage taken.

It may have been a good team but 15? There would have been at a guess no less than 4 VOA teams on deck waiting to win WG. 15 aint beating 100 even if the 100 are in shitty PVE gear. It just isnt happening. Especially considering the dual talent so that it takes all of about 3 minutes tops to go from PEWPEWPVE to PEWPEWPVP.

Mad props to you for doing it though, bet it was fucking awesome.

ill get the 80 man IF raid shots up when I get home.. now thoese are crazy.. 2 full raid groups.

This thread is like a stroke simulator.

Study this, and if the world around you begins to resemble this thread seek medical attention immediately.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top