Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell her we are also programmed to fuck anything in sight.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I do. Its bugging me. I am not going to get a good nights sleep if i dont get an answer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who cares?

I do. Its bugging me. I am not going to get a good nights sleep if i dont get an answer

Pizza pole!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

im a Sub though!
View Quote

Foot long or six inch?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

im a Sub though!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We used to have @stonerstudent but I think he got run off or he just didn’t like the people who didn’t like his life choices either way I don’t think he’s round much anymore.

I asked a butch lesbian (who was my boss) once; if you like chicks and she likes chicks, why do you try so hard to look like a guy? I got a chef knife pointed at me and told to get back to washing dishes. All the other cooks were laughing their asses off. It was a legit question. Never got an answer.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
WOW! OP's wife is making casual small talk, kinda foreplay sounding, and he takes it GAY?     WTF dude??  My bet is you were about to be .............

This thread was hijacked in the OP. I don't know that I remember that ever before.
View Quote

Hey steve!

How you doin?

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 8:16:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Foot long or six inch?
View Quote

A proper lady doesn’t kiss and tell.....
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:46:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Seriously.

Thats awesome

View Quote
(Not that there's anything wrong with that)
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:47:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Waitttttt uppp. That dude is gay? I have seen last thread about asians and africans. But i thought he was talking about women. He was talking about men?

I didnt even know. Ok. Whatever, he is free to do as he wants. Maybe he can shed some light on relationships
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Littlepony can you shed some light on OP's quandary?

Waitttttt uppp. That dude is gay? I have seen last thread about asians and africans. But i thought he was talking about women. He was talking about men?

I didnt even know. Ok. Whatever, he is free to do as he wants. Maybe he can shed some light on relationships

Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:47:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
There is always a Man and a "Women" in a homosexual relationship or in other words one is dominant and the other not.  So basically it is the same thing.  I have a lesbian coworker and she is working, "bringing home the bacon" and her "wife" stays home with the kids.
View Quote
Where did the kids come from?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

hes a 20er, hes new here, how could he have known?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LoL, Shirley ewe can’t bee Sirius?

hes a 20er, hes new here, how could he have known?

He's been here almost a year.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:08:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

im the wife
View Quote

I don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:49:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

you need to grow up
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:56:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I would disagree.
Men and male species of the animal kingdom are predisposed to spread their seed.
Taking care of ones family is a learned behavior.
A behavior not a trait.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:00:43 AM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Littlepony can you shed some light on OP's quandary?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/0c96c781a5e6260d0827848aec47d205-381.gif

he knows.  Pickles has been around the block.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:10:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Having a conversation with my wife. She says that men a genetically predisposed to take care of their wives.

I said ok. I take care of her and provide for her and the kids. No issue there. I bieve that a man should always take care and handle business. Its his job.

I asked her who takes care of who in a homosexuals relationship?  She was stumped. No answer. I dont have an asnwer either. But now its bugging me and I need to know who takes care of who in those relationships? Who takes care of providing for the family and the children?

View Quote

Who moans and bitches about everything and spends all your money on cheap Chinese shit and make up?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:12:50 AM EDT
[#18]
I guess

The bull queer takes care of the queer

Shit let them figure it out I really don’t care.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:42:39 AM EDT
[#19]
I don't know how it works in your household, but my wife takes damn good care of me and our kids, and I likewise.

I'm the head of the household, and she makes way more money than I do. I'll grant there's a natural tendency for men to assume the leadership role, but it isn't something that comes automatically with having testicles, you earn that respect or you don't. I've known men that lost it, and men that abused it, and none of them seemed particularly happy.

In the end all relationships are partnerships whether they appear equal or not. The truly unequal ones tend to end eventually. I would imagine it's the same for gay couples, seems to be from what little I've seen.

Also lol at gays not having kids. I feel bad for them though, not in an extreme way but there are advantages to having full time parental relationships of both sexes.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 1:00:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Bigpony
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top