Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Welp. He convinced me.

Come on now, all you knuckle dragging mouth-breathers, follow me, and melt your AR's down. And with all the metal left over, we'll make jewelry and love beads for our necklaces. We'll "wage peace" against all remaining gun owners, overpowering them with or spirit of love, kindness, recycling, tolerance, and if those don't work - that compelling, time-tested aroma of Patchouli oil and B.O.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:30:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
. they are too vague for anyone to understand, plus written out of context.
View Quote

The Right of the People (you and me) to keep(own) and bear (use) arms(guns) SHALL NOT(no way, no how) be infringed.(taken by force or fiat.

Whats vague about that, Jackass?
View Quote

That was written back before we were truly civilize nation has we are today I think that
with the national guard that we have today Is
what the constitution meant.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:30:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:31:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Let's ban planes as we all know what happened on Sept 11. Not a single gun was presumed to have been used by any of the hijackers. This guy is just another of the dumbas* Kalibans who refuse to believe the problem is not with guns, knives, swords, screwdrivers, bathwater, etc. but with certain criminally minded people themselves. As long as some sick clown has it in his/her mind to commit a violent act intended to harm or kill another person or steal a person's property they will find a way to accomplish it gun or no gun.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:31:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a right to own my guns. You don't have a right to own your car.
View Quote

You are right about the car but not the guns.
the car is a "Privlage" guns should be just banned outright because of them being totally
uncalled for plus leaving them sit in your house
would be an accedent just waiting to happen.
View Quote

My guns don't sit in my house! I am armed at all times with at least one!!   24/7

-Cruizer
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:32:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By BanAllGuns
shotar: I am not here to slam anybody I just wanted to express my feelings on the matter.

I really think that there are serious problems with the small arms market including manufacturer's here in the us making a killing of the products they sell.
View Quote

Translation:
I am not here to slam anyone.  It was just important to me to express my feelings on this subject.

I really think there are serious problems with the small arms market, including manufacturers here in the US making a killing from the products they sell.

I am trying, but it is getting harder and harder.[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/rolleyes2.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:33:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:34:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Haven't seen somebody take a beating like this since Rocky...
wait a minute, he's worse than Rocky- Rocky actually wins in the end.  I say that we give this troll the silent treatement until he/she answers our questions with something other than emotion.  How about some facts to go with your whine?  

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:34:46 PM EDT
[#10]
BanAllGuns-

Does your Mommy know you're playing with the computer?
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:35:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a right to own my guns. You don't have a right to own your car.
View Quote

You are right about the car but not the guns.
the car is a "Privlage" guns should be just banned outright because of them being totally
uncalled for plus leaving them sit in your house
would be an accedent just waiting to happen.
View Quote

My guns don't sit in my house! I am armed at all times with at least one!!   24/7

-Cruizer
View Quote

Soon I'll be carrying one at all times also.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
That was written back before we were truly civilize nation has we are today I think that
with the national guard that we have today Is
what the constitution meant.
View Quote

Ay-yep, The 2nd Amendment, which was ratified in 1787, refers to the National Guard, which was created by an act of Congress in 1917.

You're real bright there, sparky.

Back when I was [i]in[/i] the anti-gun movement, we'd bring guys like you to a rally -and make you hold up a sign that someone else wrote. And we'd also ask you not to speak to anyone.

Geez. The quality has sure gone downhill at the old factory, it has.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:36:41 PM EDT
[#14]
[left]truthfully I hope all guns should be banned, but reality they will probably not. the reason I picked this site for the fact that the most here own's military weapons, has the AR15 this and other's like it should of never been allowed for civilians to own.[/left]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:38:05 PM EDT
[#15]
SILENT TREATMENT UNTIL TROY'S QUESTION, AND MY QUESTION BOTH GET ANSWERED.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:38:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I second this
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#17]
WE'RE WAITING...

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:41:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I second this
View Quote

Hey cappy, I noticed both you and the troller have sigs in all capital letters. Are you just stirring the pot a little to keep our blood goin' ?

C'mon, fess up ya nut. ;)
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:43:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[:K]

There are well over 200,000,000 guns in the world.  Even if every single gun in the US, including every gun owned by the police and military, were magically collected and melted down, it wouldn't be long before criminals and terrorists had guns again.

Except that they'd be able to steal anything and kill anyone, because there would be no one else with guns to stop them.

Answer this: you have a guy banging on your front door, telling you that he's gonna break in the house, kill you and rape your wife in front of your children.  What would you do?

-Troy
View Quote

911! then if need be a base ball bat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#21]
He and others like him strike me as source material for the "your brain on drugs" commercials.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:46:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:46:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:48:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I second this
View Quote

Hey cappy, I noticed both you and the troller have sigs in all capital letters. Are you just stirring the pot a little to keep our blood goin' ?

C'mon, fess up ya nut. ;)
View Quote

Not me. I'm more progun than Charlton Heston!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are well over 200,000,000 guns in the world.  Even if every single gun in the US, including every gun owned by the police and military, were magically collected and melted down, it wouldn't be long before criminals and terrorists had guns again.

Except that they'd be able to steal anything and kill anyone, because there would be no one else with guns to stop them.

Answer this: you have a guy banging on your front door, telling you that he's gonna break in the house, kill you and rape your wife in front of your children.  What would you do?

-Troy
View Quote

View Quote

What is the response time for 911 in your neighborhood?

What good is your bat agains an armed criminal?  Or do you think that criminals will stop using guns because they are illegal?
View Quote

How the hell do you think that the criminal's gets the gun's huh? buy stealing them of off so
called "LAW ABIDING CITIZINS".
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:49:37 PM EDT
[#26]
iz show dues owns mez gunzez. EVERYONE SHOULD JUST GET OFF THIS POST. QUIT REPLYING TO THIS PERSON. BEAM ME UP[PUKE]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Translation:
911!  Then, if need be, a baseball bat.

Education is a very important thing...  [img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/teach.gif[/img]

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
 You think that all guns will eventually be banned... then you think they won't be.  Boy, you must be as fried as a goddamned green tomato, out there in fruity-ass Kalifornistan.

At least you admit that silly little spineless protozoa like you can't possibly win, in the end.  Kind of like your hero, Rosie O'Donnell, when she admitted to Bill O'Reilly (on Nat'l TV)that her gun fears are entirely emotional, and have no basis in fact or reality. (nor do any other of her ideological beliefs)  

Thanks again for confirming that your side of the battle has neither the facts nor the logical capacity to win in the arena of ideas.  

Now, go back to eating granola, recycle some newspapers, get an oil-change in your Volvo wagon, and go "bond" with some misunderstood inner-city youths.  Remember, you don't need any guns to protect you or your family- carry your cell phone, so they will know where to send the bodybags (when they arrive 20 minutes later).  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
 You think that all guns will eventually be banned... then you think they won't be.  Boy, you must be as fried as a goddamned green tomato, out there in fruity-ass Kalifornistan.

At least you admit that silly little spineless protozoa like you can't possibly win, in the end.  Kind of like your hero, Rosie O'Donnell, when she admitted to Bill O'Reilly (on Nat'l TV)that her gun fears are entirely emotional, and have no basis in fact or reality. (nor do any other of her ideological beliefs)  

Thanks again for confirming that your side of the battle has neither the facts nor the logical capacity to win in the arena of ideas.  

Now, go back to eating granola, recycle some newspapers, get an oil-change in your Volvo wagon, and go "bond" with some misunderstood inner-city youths.  Remember, you don't need any guns to protect you or your family- carry your cell phone, so they will know where to send the bodybags (when they arrive 20 minutes later).  
View Quote

I think they will be, But some NRA wannabe rambo
would stop it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:54:25 PM EDT
[#31]
What if he has a knife or, (gasp!) a gun? anyone with training can take that baseball bat and beat you to death with it before you can pick it up to swing it. oh and, banallguns do you know the average police response time? look it up, i think you will find that it is plenty of time for somone to break down your door, kill you, rape your wife and children then kill them.
Gun control kills: It prevents law abiding citizens the right of self defense.
Mike
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:56:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:59:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I think they will be, But some NRA wannabe rambo
would stop it.
View Quote

Translation:

I think they will be.  But, some NRA wannabe Rambo would stop it.

English as a second language perhaps?[img]http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/huh.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:59:33 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm who shows up when you call 911. I suggest defending yourself within your state's use of force laws until we arrive. Response time to emergency calls in my neck of the woods is about five minutes, which is actually considered well above average, nationally (there are only so many of us and traffic can be bad). A lot of really bad things can happen in five minutes. Maybe you'll get lucky and we'll be right around the corner, but for every 1 minute response time there are (statistically) a few sevens or eights. My job would be a lot easier if MORE citizens took advantage of their constitutional rights and defended themselves.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#35]
one thing that alot of people wanting to ban guns don't understand is if  there were no guns alot of crops like corn and such would be depleted from the overpopulation of deer. when overpopulation starts there will be nothing left. then huge masses of deer will be dieing off because of desiese.same thing with the coyote population. most of your outdoor pets would be dead because of them. alot of young cattle would also die. and so on... see it's all about keeping a good balance.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What if he has a knife or, (gasp!) a gun? anyone with training can take that baseball bat and beat you to death with it before you can pick it up to swing it. oh and, banallguns do you know the average police response time? look it up, i think you will find that it is plenty of time for somone to break down your door, kill you, rape your wife and children then kill them.
Gun control kills: It prevents law abiding citizens the right of self defense.
Mike
View Quote

How many times have you been raped or killed!
none I hope. The police will be there just give them a chance. you could pick up any household item other than a gun(sic) and use it has a weapon. I am just saying that guns mostly lay around for some little kid to pickup, of get stolen, who's going to steal a pair of sissor's
or a base ball bat but a gun will get stolen.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:01:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Troy
View Quote

View Quote

You dumb kunt, don't you know certain countries have BANNED ballbats (Poland)??

The point is not the weapon, but the "message".

Are you ready to watch your loved ones die while you sit talking on the phone?

I have had a family member brutally murdered while there was a gunn in the house. It didn't do any good OR bad for her!!!

But it was better that there was an OPPORTUNITY for her than none. Your politics make everyone a victim by default. FUKK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:04:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'm who shows up when you call 911. I suggest defending yourself within your state's use of force laws until we arrive. Response time to emergency calls in my neck of the woods is about five minutes, which is actually considered well above average, nationally (there are only so many of us and traffic can be bad). A lot of really bad things can happen in five minutes. Maybe you'll get lucky and we'll be right around the corner, but for every 1 minute response time there are (statistically) a few sevens or eights. My job would be a lot easier if MORE citizens took advantage of their constitutional rights and defended themselves.
View Quote

That's funny the police I had spoken with told me that do not take the law into your own hands,
period, or you will go to jail. they said it is not my job it is there job to use force?
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:05:34 PM EDT
[#40]
[b][size=5][green]Gents, why bother here? RemoveMyTesticles is either a troll, in which case you're just entertaining the guy, or he's a jackhole from Demoncratic Underwear who found his way here, in which case he's unconvinceable.

Don't expend anymore bandwidth or synapses on this vaginal blood fart.

It's for the children.[/green][/size=5][/b]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:05:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:07:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-Troy
View Quote

View Quote

You dumb kunt, don't you know certain countries have BANNED ballbats (Poland)??

The point is not the weapon, but the "message".

Are you ready to watch your loved ones die while you sit talking on the phone?

I have had a family member brutally murdered while there was a gunn in the house. It didn't do any good OR bad for her!!!

But it was better that there was an OPPORTUNITY for her than none. Your politics make everyone a victim by default. FUKK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

You dumb kunt!

Humm and you own a gun! that is the mentality I am talking about.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#43]
I say we vote Kalifornistan out of the Union on grounds of mental incompetency. Maybe we can give it back to Mexico.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Really? Why would you call 911?

-Troy
View Quote
View Quote

911! so the police will arrive.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#45]
IZ AGREEZEZ WIT U BANZALLZGUNZEZEZ YUZ DA SMARTESTES MAIN IZ EVERZ KNOWT IZ COULDS AKS YOUZ ANYTHINGZ  ANDS YOUZ KNOWS ALLS DA RIGHTS ANZERZ. IZ DAT YOUZ JEZZE???????  
[50][FRAG][UZI][SNIPER][SHOTGUN]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:10:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I say we vote Kalifornistan out of the Union on grounds of mental incompetency. Maybe we can give it back to Mexico.
View Quote

California is a great state, heading in the right direction.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Point taken Jarhead, but this "little thread" gets me riled up.

The sort of idiot that says I shouldn't own a gun, but that violent criminals should be released (because we don't understand them).
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:13:27 PM EDT
[#49]
...must be from Marin or Santa Cruz.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:13:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
How many times have you been raped or killed!
none I hope. The police will be there just give them a chance. you could pick up any household item other than a gun(sic) and use it has a weapon. I am just saying that guns mostly lay around for some little kid to pickup, of get stolen, who's going to steal a pair of sissor's
or a base ball bat but a gun will get stolen.
View Quote

Actually I have stopped a man entering my home with a knife, and as soon as he looked down the barrel of my .44 he promptly dropped the knife. Do you think he would have dropped the knife if i had, say, a baseball bat? i think he would have slit my belly, along with my parents and girlfriend. I was taught at seven years old how to properly and responsibly handle a firearm. When i was 12 i was given my first shotgun. No, i did not have it locked up. Why you ask? I am responsible enough to safely handle a firearm. When somone came over to my house, it went in the safe. Education prevents accidents. I have never shot anyone, and do not want to. But believe me, i would if i had to. If it is kids you are worried about, a lock and education solve that problem with a quickness.
Now about theft, how would you steal my firearms in the 2 ton safe they are in? This safe is virtually indestructable. I leave all my firearms in this safe, except for the one i carry at all times, or when i am home i have a firearm on me, or in reach, at all times. Nobody will take my arms if i am standing in front of them armed.
Obviously  you are to ignorant to understand that 5 minutes is plenty of time for someone to gut you like a fish.
Mike
Molon Labe!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top