Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:20:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
At this point we should all know that nothing will get signed into Federal Law. The Gun Control Scare is temporarily Over. At least at the national level. Let all the prices and supply go back to normal levels.

Thanks

Whatever you say obama...

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:30:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Did something happen? you guys make it sound like they are trying to take our guns away. those things are bad, BAD I TELL YA...

They wouldn't do that that would be against the constitution of the United States of America.

Why just the other day a guy came to my house and told me don't worry I'm from the Government, I'm here to help.

oh and you owe more taxes than you thought.  Then they locked my checking account

and took all my things from me and said that they will sell it at Government auction, and send me the bill for what more I owe.

But their from the Government they are here to help. I think it will work out just fine.                

I have nothing to fear. and neither do you... We put the right people in power that will help us all see the error of our ways.    

FUCKING JACKOFFS!!!!!!!!!                  

EDIT: This did not happen to me but a very good friend.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:31:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I love the passion. So many replies in such a short time!

Just think about how many people can quote the 2nd Amendment now!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:32:34 AM EDT
[#4]
We have just begun to fight.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:32:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yea were all EXPERTS NOW...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:34:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Scare over? Show me the sub-$10 PMAGs.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:41:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The "scare" migh be over but the hysteria rolls on.

This whole thing must be throwing your little leftist mind into barrel rolls of cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
So the SAFE Act was repealed?

Or is OP a total fucking idiot and likely a liberal plant?

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:45:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

At this point we should all know that nothing will get signed into Federal Law. The Gun Control Scare is temporarily Over. At least at the national level. Let all the prices and supply go back to normal levels.

Thanks

It's not over in my state by a long shot.  My only hope is that Christie remembers what the R in RINO stands for.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 6:59:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No, no it's not.  In fact, obama's recent comments lead me to believe they are deliberately letting us think the pressure is off in order to defuse the opposition.  He is committed to pushing through legislation.   They know how to manipulate public opinion and are hard at work as we speak.

My thoughts exactly.  This is just a little pause at the national level.  They are waiting for another school-shooting or something similar, then it's game-on.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:06:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:08:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
No, no it's not.  In fact, obama's recent comments lead me to believe they are deliberately letting us think the pressure is off in order to defuse the opposition.  He is committed to pushing through legislation.   They know how to manipulate public opinion and are hard at work as we speak.

My thoughts exactly.  This is just a little pause at the national level.  They are waiting for another school-shooting or something similar, then it's game-on.

People can mock Obama and his cronies as morons all they want, but the fact of the matter is, they are masters at political Judo.  Masters.  They are building momentum with every incident.  The groundwork has been laid, now they just need the right conditions to toss us on our backs.

Notice that this has been a slowly surging thing with each major shooting.  They are content to keep it in the public mind, patiently waiting for the next chance to strike.

With four years, our only hope is holding out till 2014 and effecting a serious blow to this machine by grabbing the Legislature by the nuts via the ballot box.

Wait until the next 5-10+ mass shooter with an AR.  It will happen, and probably within the year.  Obama will demand passage overnight like NY did.  Many in Congress will balk.

Our movement has enjoyed great success over the years, and a sense of a growing momentum.  The problem is, our momentum is beginning to slip, and theirs is beginning to build.

Vigilance or Death.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:15:02 AM EDT
[#13]
We must demand they overturn existing gun control laws.

Gun control scare will never be over.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:26:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Did you watch what happened in CO yesterday?  Something that would have been laughable 10 years ago..........happened.

Well if NY can't buy shit, and CA can't buy shit, and now CO can't, parts should be getting more plentiful for free states soon.

Yes, I need 3 BCG.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:36:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"The price of freedom is ETERNAL VIGILANCE."

Ponder for a few moments the meaning of the words, "eternal vigilance."

It is never over.

Came to post this
Our fight needs to go offensive- and never quit

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Thanks

You should post less.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:40:47 AM EDT
[#17]
This

You are a stupid if you think this is remotely over.

Free

Quoted:
[SYSTEM MESSAGE]OP is retarded[/SYSTEM MESSAGE]

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:42:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Far from over both on a state and Fed level.  Wishful thinking on your part.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:46:12 AM EDT
[#20]
its just getting started, it wont be over until its not on the front page anymore
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#21]
What rock did you just crawl out from?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:47:54 AM EDT
[#22]

The war is not over, the battle is not over.

The firing has let up not because of a cease fire, but because the enemy found a frontal assault too difficult. Now is the time to watch our flanks as the next wave will be sure to come. This time they will need to be more stealthy, much like a night assault. They will try adding these same AWB amendments to highway funding bills, law enforcement bills, etc.

This is when we tend our wounded in the battleground states and prepare of the continuation of the fight. Sitting back on our asses now is exactly what they want us to do as they plan their next move.. Instead we need to shore up our defences and be sure our equipment is in order (keep writing).

Threads like this remind me of Tokyo Rose broadcasts during WWII.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:56:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Thanks
Now is not the time to buy guns,ammo or parts. Now is the time to send the money to the NRA or other gun rights group. You are going to loose the rights to play with your guns if you don't.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:58:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Did you watch what happened in CO yesterday?  Something that would have been laughable 10 years ago..........happened.

Well if NY can't buy shit, and CA can't buy shit, and now CO can't, parts should be getting more plentiful for free states soon.

Yes, I need 3 BCG.

Now is not the time to buy guns,ammo or parts. Now is the time to send the money to the NRA or other gun rights group. You are going to loose the rights to play with your guns if you don't.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:58:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Thanks

This from the onion?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:00:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Wish you where correct on this one!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:03:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Month 2 of 48 you sir are naive if you think they will let this go.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Thanks

And they're from the government and they are here to help us.  LOL

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Lulz at op
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:09:39 AM EDT
[#30]
It won't be over until the political consequences for supporting anti-gun laws are dire.  Like, out of office and entire immediate family fired from their jobs.

Only a fool would think otherwise.

We have two, maybe four years of this shit yet.

Oh, and Post Count: 85 Join Date: Feb 2010.  Smells like troll account to me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Even if nothing is passed at the Federal level this time, we are already seeing new restrictions and infringments at some State levels. It isn't over yet. Not by a long shot. This turn at bat for
the antis won't run its course for at least several more months, likely longer. The very fact that NY now has SAFE, and other similar proposals are being considered in other states, and have
gained traction, is proof that we've already lost ground.

I was stunned at what happend in Colorado yesterday. Maybe I shouldn't have been, but it is right next door.

There is no "end game" for us short of an eventual outright ban and/or confiscation. The left will never stop attacking the 2nd Amendment. They aren't going to go away or give up. This has to be our
mindset. Never will there be a day when we can rest, let our guard down and say it is finally over. We have to remain ready and prepared at all times to protect our rights.

Will there be lulls? Sure, there will be times when the in-your-face Federal pressure is off, most recently being from roughly 2004-late 2008. That is when you need to prepare most. Resupply, prioritize,
expand or consolidate, etc. The most important thing is to stay informed. Read. Stay active. Network with others in the shooting community. Pay attention.

This will never be over.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:14:02 AM EDT
[#32]
4 more years.

Fuck Me!!!!!

fbho!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:15:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thanks

Reality called looking for you, said something about you didn't hear about CO, NY and CA.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:18:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Wish in one hand, shit in the other.  See which one fills up first.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Thanks for your erudite analysis OP; I just returned from my local gun show where the line to get in was more than a quarter of a mile long.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:20:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Thanks

Barry O., is that you?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:21:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think OP needs a BCG.

I concur.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#38]
I hope you're not a political analyst or in any profession that requires the critical analysis of trends and intentions.

Quoted:

Thanks

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:33:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
[SYSTEM MESSAGE]OP is retarded[/SYSTEM MESSAGE]

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:43:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Crap, and I just put an add to sell my Siaga 12 this morning. Now I won't get 10 time what I paid for it.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#41]

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Show me where I can get a Sig 556R Swat for a decent price.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:51:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And Obozocare will never pass the Supreme Court either...

...and the same statist badge sniffers would never do to the 2nd amendment what they did to the 4th.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thanks

Yeah, its not like new gun laws progressed in the .gov YESTERDAY in Colorado.... oh wait they did Come out from under your rock and open your eyes.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:56:08 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You have that right.  I was looking forward to things calming down a bit, now the timer is reset and you won't see a magazine or ammo in a Colorado store until July hits.

Hopefully a bunch of 15 round AR magazines start showing up around that time for range duty.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#46]
What color is the sky in your fairy land? Over?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The "scare" migh be over but the hysteria rolls on.

The scare will be over when your democrat obama, and your democrat biden stop making speech after speech for gun control, your democrat senators and democrat congressmen stop introducing gun control, and your democrat led states stop trying to ban guns.

And before you say you didn't vote for obama because he's not communist enough for you, your leftist alternatives (ie green party) were actually worse than the fanatical gun grabbing obama.

Thanks for playing.
Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:01:12 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

UPS left this for you.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:01:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So the SAFE Act was repealed?

Or is OP a total fucking idiot and likely a liberal plant?

I believe OP was telling all of you that the scare was over...so you would stop panic buying....so he could go to wally world and pick up some cheap brass finally.  It is sarcasm my friends.

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 9:04:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Obviously, you did not attend the gunshow that I attended today.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top