Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Ares defense is also taking $1,000 deposits on these
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:56:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
gezz i already have one of those... and it runs on fizzy tablets

ME TOO!!! except mine runs on pop rocks--that is until it blew a door off...

J

Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:02:11 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and I will through in 2 ICBM's and a couple of mk49 torps

If those are Russians, they don't use the MK49. The ususally use the 58 cm. If I remember right they can take the 64 cm. It's called the Greyhound by some cause that's about how big they are. About the length of a couple pick ups and are designed to break a carrier up in a few pieces with 2 shots.

Do to reliability it will be rechambered to the mk 49.

Remember this is a Russian Sub being sold to a mostly U.S. sivilian market so changesmust be made to limit the logistical problems.  But if you want what it was chambered for let me know.  I can keep it in its unaltered condition for you.

What ever bling you want you cna get but you must install it with the after market packages sold by the guys at RollsRoyce.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:05:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
2.4 billion for each sub?  what a ripoff.  Or 2.4 billion for all 243?

2.4 per unit.  This includes delivery, the  Pay-Pal 3%, and the conversions nessecary to make it safe for US ports.  Plus you can get a starter crew of 20 hot russian babes that think you are the bomb.

But think of all the fun we can have in the Atlantic bath tub with 243 sub with ARFCOM logos.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oscar II with SSN-19 Shipwrecks they were a BIG threat when I was a  blue water sonar tech. Unfortunately judging by the artwork on the conning tower that is/was the Kursk.  By Mk 49 do you mean Mk 48( ADCAP)? Russina boats use 53cm and 65cm torps. With the double hull these and weapons the Ocars were a huge threat. Hwoever they realy needed the  Bear Elint birds and satililites for targeting. I just hope the India, north korea, China or Iran doesn't  buys one from the scrap yards.

You are correct I ment the mk 48.  I got a deal on a shit load of them.  Due to a ban that was imposed they where repainted and renumbered to make it through a loop hole.  This way they could be sold to me for this deal.  The satalite tracking and targeting will be proided buy NAV STAR.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I just wanna know before the send the cash......  

Is this gonna be CA legal or will i have to keep it parked down the coast in mexican waters?  

Do i need a concealed carry permit if i wanna take it inland, you know show the buddies in Colorado my new toy.

oh and is sales tax included?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top