Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know that ATF was running for office.  
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Did anybody hear the smart-ass comment she made about "some viewers being upset" with her show yesterday about the Mexi-hole gun "smuggling" shit?

I guess it didn't stick because she just added to it tonight.  FLOOD that douche with e-mail!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Did anybody hear the smart-ass comment she made about "some viewers being upset" with her show yesterday about the Mexi-hole gun "smuggling" shit?

I guess it didn't stick because she just added to it tonight.  FLOOD that douche with e-mail!!!

Wait till Monday! E-mail your gun loving freinds and have them do the same.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:08:22 PM EDT
[#4]
let the floodgates open on the bitch!  email away!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I just sent CAM EDWARDS a link to this thread.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#6]
email sent.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking Newt. Jesus Christ, would someone please tell these supposed Conservativeshow to talk about guns on TV. He basically just agreed that the cartelsguns are smuggled across the border from the USA. He said they get guns and we get drugs. We need to shut down the border and I totally agree but I also want to see serial numbers from all these guns coming from gun stores and shows in the USA.

Fucking Newt knows better than that, what the fuck is his problem.

He has spred his legs for the left.

GR

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Not so far out of the realm of possibilities anymore, is it?

GR

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:21:06 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking Newt. Jesus Christ, would someone please tell these supposed Conservativeshow to talk about guns on TV. He basically just agreed that the cartelsguns are smuggled across the border from the USA. He said they get guns and we get drugs. We need to shut down the border and I totally agree but I also want to see serial numbers from all these guns coming from gun stores and shows in the USA.

Fucking Newt knows better than that, what the fuck is his problem.

He has spred his legs for the left.

GR

Hell let me go on that show and I will show that horse faced cunt how to challenge a guest that is obviously full of shit and lying out his ass.

ETA..... The atf douche bag not Newt.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 7:25:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a lot of respect for BATF in regards to investigating explosives, tracing firearms, etc... HOWEVER, this is the worst federal agency around above the "investigation" level. They constantly try to make policy, push laws, an change public opinion so that a bunch of people can have "power" and jobs... That is what it comes down to.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#11]
That ATF agent made his politics clear to me when he made a specific point of crediting BHO by saying "we only have four right now, but thanks to some money we received recently from this administration's stimulus packages, we'll be able to open new offices along the border".
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I have a lot of respect for BATF in regards to investigating explosives, tracing firearms, etc... HOWEVER, this is the worst federal agency around above the "investigation" level. They constantly try to make policy, push laws, an change public opinion so that a bunch of people can have "power" and jobs... That is what it comes down to.

They always try a big push for funding and power when the new administration comes into office.

Remember the last really big push? They had a video crew out to record the horrible machine-gun manufacturing going on at some perverted church in Texas. The ATF claimed there were a bunch of kids getting molested... They attacked the place and were repulsed. After a long siege, where they used an M113 and helicopters to terrorize the occupants, they tossed in lethal concentrations of tear gas into the place, which burned to the ground and the kids and parents all died.

They handed that pretty well, didn't they?
Do yourself a favor; if you're going to resist, make sure your firefighting equipment is up to snuff and your dogs are wearing 3/4" AR500 plate.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I thought FOX news was on our side, but tonights show with Greta made me think. It's obvious Greta doesn't like guns,Bill Oreilly doesn't like assault rifles also, Hannity is ok but he recently lost his balls on the matter of the 2nd amendment. The only one I think we have left at Fox is Glen Beck!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#14]
These ass hats might be accurate at 90% if they are carefully selecting what they trace.  You can always play with the numbers to get things balanced the way you want....I mean...If they don't attempt to trace the grenades, RPGs, LAWs, M4s, M16s, G3s, etc, and only trace weapons know to come from a domestic or non foreign source, they will get the numbers they want.  If I have a box of 100 guns, and I only choose to trace 20 shitbrick romainian semi-autos, I have a good chance of tracing 90% of those back to the states, while in reality it is less than 20% of the total lot.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 8:55:45 PM EDT
[#15]
btt
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#16]
I want to see an all out firearm ban on this country by this administration.

In fact I relish it.

I'm done sending emails
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:10:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
These ass hats might be accurate at 90% if they are carefully selecting what they trace.  You can always play with the numbers to get things balanced the way you want....I mean...If they don't attempt to trace the grenades, RPGs, LAWs, M4s, M16s, G3s, etc, and only trace weapons know to come from a domestic or non foreign source, they will get the numbers they want.  If I have a box of 100 guns, and I only choose to trace 20 shitbrick romainian semi-autos, I have a good chance of tracing 90% of those back to the states, while in reality it is less than 20% of the total lot.

All the guns are probably stolen from honest hard working US citizans anyway by the illigals. I bet 99% of all the actual US guns that are down their are hand guns or shotguns and not even "assault STYLE weapons"!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:52:18 PM EDT
[#18]
It's really simple to solve this problem, just trade the Mexicans we have her for the assault rifles they have there!!!  Done deal.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 9:58:00 PM EDT
[#19]
Email sent to both Greta and what is supposedly the programming director.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:07:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Didn't the BATFE come out last week or the week before, and state that most weapons were coming from South America, and voiced concern that the Mexican Gov't was providing serial numbers of any of the confiscated guns? and with stories of caches of weapons missing from the Mexican military, in addition to Military defecting to the cartels? seems the story changes with each passing week! next week they'll have narrowed down the guns to 2-3 specific gun shops
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:11:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Didn't the BATFE come out last week or the week before, and state that most weapons were coming from South America, and voiced concern that the Mexican Gov't was providing serial numbers of any of the confiscated guns? and with stories of caches of weapons missing from the Mexican military, in addition to Military defecting to the cartels? seems the story changes with each passing week! next week they'll have narrowed down the guns to 2-3 specific gun shops

That's the atf.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the atf.

so apparently moron in contagious, and the atf caught it from the executive branch?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the atf.

so apparently moron in contagious, and the atf caught it from the executive branch?

Nope. atf has been the moron for decades. It never has mattered who the president is.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:55:14 PM EDT
[#24]
IF they can substantiate the 90% trace back to USA:
1.  How many were guns stolen in burglaries?
2.  How many are straw purchases?

Won't ever release that in an FOI, due to "ongoing investigation" bs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I want to see an all out firearm ban on this country by this administration.

In fact I relish it.

I'm done sending emails

Agreed.  They need to fuck up that bad, and quick.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:18:42 PM EDT
[#26]

I estimate that 99% of Mexican government officials are cross dressing pedophiles engaged in open beastiality with flea-bitten burros .

A conservative estimate.

This was not always the case however. At one time the number one activity was oral copulation with a deceased goat. The BATF has confiscated the supply of said goats for personal use, so now the burros are getting the shaft...

Lem

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:08:33 AM EDT
[#27]
Would it do any good to send emails to the BATFE?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:26:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Do you like your dog?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:31:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:39:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you like your dog?

You are right, Nevermind!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:47:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the atf.

b a t f e.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:55:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Okay, lets just say 90% of these firearms do originate in the U.S  ( I doubt it BTW), lets get down to some precise language, as in are these CIVILIAN firearms, or are they American produced weapons purchased for LEAs and Mexican military and sold by corrupt members of these groups???

I suspect it is the latter, and that is why we dont get the answers on serials and sellers here in the U.S.

My thoughts exactly.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#33]
Start sending her some tea bags

31Drill Sergeant!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Tagged.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 7:58:39 AM EDT
[#35]
They need to get rid of that bitch anyway, she's the ugliest woman on FOX, and never shows cleavage.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

IF they can substantiate the 90% trace back to USA:

1. How many were guns stolen in burglaries?

2. How many are straw purchases?

Won't ever release that in an FOI, due to "ongoing investigation" bs.

It doesn't matter, they have an agenda and the truth plays no part in it.

In an article I was reading a while ago an ATF agent was quoted as saying many of these weapons are bought legitimately by people recruited by the cartels and then smuggled into Mexico. No mention was made that such a purchase was in fact a crime even before delivery across the border, it was instead made to look like it was perfectly legal. The statement was obviously meant to sway public opinion in such a way that they would feel new restrictive legislation is necessary because there must be nothing on the books now to deter those purchases.

This whole mess is nothing but lies and exaggerations with a predetermined goal in mind.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 11:32:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Well, I can't wait to see what or who is on her show next. I hope she can be fair and balanced.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top