Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Fark has a link to a guy saying this was a prank.

Somene sent a fake press release to a PRWEB site that was published.  The press release has been pulled from there.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
While its true theres not much to sci-fi worth watching right now (and in the forseeable future) SG1 is gone, BSG probably isnt too far behind SG1, what the fuck happened to Dr. Who?

Eh, SG1 hasn't been the same since Anderson left the team.  Can't say that I'm overly broken up about it.
Dr. Who's second season is set to air on Scifi Sep 29 at 8.  I've already seen all of the second season eps, but I'll gladly tivo them and watch 'em again....
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:37:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Thread owner!!!! Please post a "I've been tricked" or something to the title or this will be 25 pages by the time the night crew gets finished with it.......

On the other hand.....
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Fark has a link to a guy saying this was a prank.

Somene sent a fake press release to a PRWEB site that was published.  The press release has been pulled from there.

TXL

Good.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Press release might be fake, but I still have no clue why god forsaken wrestling is showing up on sci fi - it's about as entertaining as static one night a week.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Spike channel has the rasslin'  I want my sci-fi!!

If I wanna watch something fake, i want it to be in space!!
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:02:08 AM EDT
[#7]
So they dumped MST3000 a few years ago and now Sg-1!

Suicidal and ver yself-destructive.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So this already worthless channel will be even worse in the future?

I bet you are hoping for a NASCAR channel.

Nope, the History Channel is all i watch.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:17:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Too bad HBO couldnt buy SG, BSG and SG atlantis. They could add it to the schedule and keep us in good tv all year long. From one goodshow to the other.....

Think about that...
Sopranos ending, deadwood starting.
Deadwood ending, BSG starting
BSG ending SG and SG atlantis starting......

Back to sopranos...Though this is it for the mob I here.

Plus you could see all the cylon chicky-snacks naked.  

But think of the downside.  I could go without the gay subplot between Helo, Apollo, and Baltar.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, just wow
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top