Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:47:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Love my luminox.I don`t know much about other watches but this one is bright at night.I`m getting another this summer after the heating bills are paid.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:51:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I've always been a Casio G-Shock fan, but Lady_K recently bought me a Casio Titanium Triple Sensor.  I love it.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:00:18 AM EDT
[#3]

i got a deal on a NIB atomic solar g-shock for 50%.  

its a good watch but way to thick.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
G-Shock

I'll also recommend this Nixon. Titanium carbide coated stainless steel, backlit, water resistant and built like a tank.

www.nixonnow.com/prod_images/10806-hero_blk_ss_rvr.jpg

+1 for sex...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got a $30 Timex Ironman, but its my second one.  First one didn't last too long after basic.  I wear this Invicta most days:
www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=J170063&storeid=1&track=260&taxid=260&propid=230,483

Swiss quartz movement, sapphire crystal.  I got it because I wanted a dressy looking watch that would be indestructable, and so far have been very pleased.  

I also have an Omega Constellation that I probably couldn't break if I tried, but it only comes out for special occasions.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:49:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Casio G-Shock. You can't go wrong with these. I believe they are the toughest watches in the world regardless of price. My Atomic Solar has been through hell for the past 2.5 years and still looks brand new. Its unbelievable. Awesome watches. I have found Walmart to have the best prices on G-Shocks. Check out the Atomic Solar or Tough Solar models.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:10:17 PM EDT
[#7]
While I have a ton of watches, some cheap, some expensive. None have been better than my Armitron Durasteel watch. I paid 100.00 for it 10 years ago, and she's still going strong. Some dings, scratches, and a chip in the glass, and three batteries.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#8]
everyday beat the chit out of watch. gshock
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top