Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Page 2 doesn't have Netflix.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 2:49:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Don't watch irreversible. Its disgusting horrible violent disturbing etc. Id rather watch 2 girls 1 cup again and it made me literally throw up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
-No Man's Land
-City Of God
-Irreversible
-Old Boy
-KillZone (Donnie Yen)

Don't watch irreversible. Its disgusting horrible violent disturbing etc. Id rather watch 2 girls 1 cup again and it made me literally throw up.

Meh, I think I Spit on your Grave was harder to watch. irreversible was annoying with events being backwards but I didn't think it was worse than any other violent movie with nudity(other than the guy fisting himself and asking for someone else to do it)
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#3]
There was one with subtitles I watched and I can't remember the name. It was about a group of friends that were called together for a reunion by one of the group.

They all meet at a cabin in the middle of nowhere. People start disappearing. They try to excape but that doesn't work either.

The friend that summoned them had a nervous breakdown or something. I think it was some kind of vengeance thing.

I wish I could remember the name so I could watch it again.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Flashpoint

Continuum
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Vincent and Theo..... its a Van Gogh bio-pic. Its good if your into that sort of thing,
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Ip Man is awesome

Max Manus (Norwegian sabateurs in WWII)  excellent flick
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top