Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Forget the bar scene! Your best girl is a virgin who works and/or studies, goes to church and lives at home with her mother.  Emulate these people yourself, build your own family upon the rock of the church, and all heaven's blessings will smile down upon you.
Been There,
Done That.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll trade my wife to one of you horn dogs for an AR10A4, or similar.  C'mon, it ain't that hard to meet and pick up women.  I'm a fat married old man, and if I can get close enough to talk, they are mine!  I do it for my friends all the time.  It's how I got my last sales job, on a bet in a bar that I couldn't "sell" myself to a woman picked by my future boss.

I must agree with the baby thing, too.  HOT babes will be all over you if you have a baby with you.  As mine got older I took them to the beach and taught them to find women with bikini straps undone to squirt with their ice-water squirt guns!

Of course it helps being in Florida and having a target rich environment.  Women seem more relaxed here, and are generally easy to talk to.

Whatever you do, don't become a Puss just to get one!  Women still like MEN, no matter what BS they write in the rags!

-Troy
(The one in Florida) [8D]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
As a wise man once told me: "No matter how hot a woman is, some other guy is getting sick of putting up with her $hit."
View Quote

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! It's funny cause it's true!!

Shawn
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Initiating the conversation is half the battle.  Alcohol tends to help, but don't overdo it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#6]
I can't beleive all you casanova's .   All his talk and what they (women) really want is for you to treat them like crap and walk all over them.  Yes, they do love the chace.  I was looking to hard and never found anyone.  I was just being me at a bar and having fun, and she  picked  me right out of a croud.  I spilled beer on her, swore, even made a couple of very brave passes (because i was drunk) and I still got laid.  it's been 4 weeks now, and it's been the best sex of my life.  I sure hope she does not monitor the AR15.com web sight....I just may have to turn into a ass again to get another one.

Dutchie
Link Posted: 5/31/2001 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Observed behavior.

1) women trust their friends opinions more than their own.

2) They like to work on issues but don't want to solve them

3) NEVER EVER PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL, THEY'LL END UP HATING YOU FOR IT.  

4) They often want what they cannot have

5) They pay more attention to what your guy friends think and say about you than you think.

6) To women, a guy is an accessory like a new purse.  If they don't get compliments, they get rid of you.

7) The worst places to pick up women are bars and clubs, the best are the grocery store, work and retail outlets.  

8) Women who become nurses, especially ER nurses, are apparently pretty wild as a rule.

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Medic Jim: You can sure say that last part again. I've had several ER nurses offer to practice catheter placement with my ahh, part, as a guide. Caught them in various places in various positions. Like us they have no shame but unlike us they can get away with it!

Problem with dating nurses is the next time you go to drop a Pt. off there she will remember that you never called her back. Revenge! Very bad news. I let the cop's have the ER nurses.

Medic Matt

Link Posted: 5/31/2001 10:27:05 AM EDT
[#9]
I lived in a convent for a year and one of the dinnertime conversations turned to this.  Well, it was mostly nuns, a few college girls, and me.  

An old nun finished the conversation with her observations over the past 75 years with,  "You have to find them young, treat them rough, and make them enjoy it."  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top