BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:48:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sounds like it was written by an ARFCOM 13er.
View Quote

Someone needs to ask the Very Special Agent if there are any Dinosaurs currently residing in Africa...

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:49:49 AM EDT
[#2]
This was all that's needed in response the retired atf
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That reads like some 20 year old basket-weaving major SJW took every liberal gun control trope and vomited it up on a page, and added in "retired ATF" to lend some sort of legitimacy to it.

I'm going to assume that even the ATF employees that are below retard IQ know what can and can't be bought through the mail.
View Quote

This. Call her out.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:58:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Needs more "Get off this page!"  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This. Call her out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That reads like some 20 year old basket-weaving major SJW took every liberal gun control trope and vomited it up on a page, and added in "retired ATF" to lend some sort of legitimacy to it.

I'm going to assume that even the ATF employees that are below retard IQ know what can and can't be bought through the mail.

This. Call her out.

This.  I'd add that "either you are lying or are the worst ATF agent I've ever heard of if you don't understand the most basic of the laws you were supposed to enforce".  

Then again, I had an ATF agent tell me anything below an 18 inch barrel was an SBR on a rifle (specifically mentioned NOT a shotgun).  I was local Leo at the time and tried to correct him but Feds gonna Fed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:04:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuck off F-Troop.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:06:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to call her a fucking liar.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
you'd think she'd know you need a stamp for a suppressor
View Quote

And that internet sales still require background checks, henceforth fucking liar. BTW the NRA is powerful because of donations from us, not because of the gun industry.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:16:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Hard to believe this person is a retired ATF agent. Sounds like leftest drivel of the sort spouted by all the other like minded idiots in this country. For these people more regulation is the answer to all crimes where guns are involved. When that doesn't work, more regulations is required, according to their flawed reasoning. Disarming the law abiding is never the answer to any question regarding crime. There's also the little issue about gutting the Bill of Rights.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:30:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Could be an import/immigrant that gained citizenship.

My county has an Scottish judge and my department had a Sgt that was British.    They both carry some of their traditions and sayings with them still.

At any rate a retired ATF agent isnt the greatest source for info on gun laws, especially one that some how thinks they have more regulations to jump through.    Silencers by mail?   Armor piercing ammo?    Just a useful idiot, likely liar, that is willing to play the party line.

Just tell her that her opinion doesnt matter for shit and it is people like her driving gun sales through the roof.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having a discussion with a former co worker on FB and this gal chimes in! Have fun! Copied and pasted from the discussion.

Sorry guys, but If that was the case half if the U.S population would be on the No Fly list. Lol. What I can tell you as a retired ATF agent is that the NRA is more powerful than anyone in government, and controls this multi-million dollar international industry, and countless politician with lobbying $$$$. ATF has had no Director for over a year due to NRA's influence on government. I love my guns, and have trained and carried an AR-15 as an agent. In my professional opinion, we need to restrict all military- type weapons available to the public; better regulate gun shows; background checks, require training of gun owners, and mandatory re-certifications ( military and police have to, why bot the general public); require more responsible gun ownership. Most importantly, we need to allow law enforcement to work together ( fund better communication), update the tracing of illegal sales, and so much more. We changed explosives laws after terrorist acts, , why not assault weapons? Very few people stand the chance of surviving up against an AR-15, unless we all carry them around everywhere we go, and that's not going to happen, or if it does, God help us Why are firearm manufacturers allowed to sell silencers, bullet-proof vests, armor piercing ammo, and 50 calibre ammunition via the mail? You need that shit to protect your home and family? How can the average citizen or law aw enforcement go up against all this when were only allowed to carry a pistol and back-up weapon (unless your a SWAT type of unit, or similarI? I am a gun owner, and have no problem complying with all the checks and balances ( i have to jump more loops and hoops as a retired agent that Joe shmoe), but I do it cuz I got nothing to hide.

Obvious European statist, liar, cunt

Yeah the "calibre" is a definite red flag, along with the fact that even in rural BFE where I live most of the town cops in the largest town near me and all of the Sheriff's deputies' cars have shotguns and most of them have ARs as well.

The Sheriff also is vocal about people not just getting permits but also carrying all the time, and will as sign any NFA paperwork you hand to him with a smile. Hell, I've even have heard him say "An armed society is a polite society" more than once. He's a good guy. The county I live in is gunned up as fuck, and according to liberals that means it should be a free fire zone...yet we've had exactly 2 murders in the county over the past three years and neither of them involved a firearm, one was a crazy guy running over someone with a car and the other was a domestic turned murdery with a knife.

This Faux Fed is full of shit on every conceivable level.

Could be an import/immigrant that gained citizenship.

My county has an Scottish judge and my department had a Sgt that was British.    They both carry some of their traditions and sayings with them still.

At any rate a retired ATF agent isnt the greatest source for info on gun laws, especially one that some how thinks they have more regulations to jump through.    Silencers by mail?   Armor piercing ammo?    Just a useful idiot, likely liar, that is willing to play the party line.

Just tell her that her opinion doesnt matter for shit and it is people like her driving gun sales through the roof.

that depends, I thought federal special agents needed at least secret clearance, which non natives are unable to get... the plot thickens
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:46:36 AM EDT
[#11]
who's selling silencers via mail order, I want a case..
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:49:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:53:09 AM EDT
[#13]
If she ever worked for the ATF (calling BS) it was filing paperwork or cleaning toilets!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 7:56:02 AM EDT
[#14]
An STD agent thinks you can buy suppressors through the mail?

Bullshit. That part is a lie, so the entire thing is a lie.

Do the right thing, call them out proper OP.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:10:05 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yeah the "calibre" is a definite red flag, along with the fact that even in rural BFE where I live most of the town cops in the largest town near me and all of the Sheriff's deputies' cars have shotguns and most of them have ARs as well.

The Sheriff also is vocal about people not just getting permits but also carrying all the time, and will as sign any NFA paperwork you hand to him with a smile. Hell, I've even have heard him say "An armed society is a polite society" more than once. He's a good guy. The county I live in is gunned up as fuck, and according to liberals that means it should be a free fire zone...yet we've had exactly 2 murders in the county over the past three years and neither of them involved a firearm, one was a crazy guy running over someone with a car and the other was a domestic turned murdery with a knife.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having a discussion with a former co worker on FB and this gal chimes in! Have fun! Copied and pasted from the discussion.

Sorry guys, but If that was the case half if the U.S population would be on the No Fly list. Lol. What I can tell you as a retired ATF agent is that the NRA is more powerful than anyone in government, and controls this multi-million dollar international industry, and countless politician with lobbying $$$$. ATF has had no Director for over a year due to NRA's influence on government. I love my guns, and have trained and carried an AR-15 as an agent. In my professional opinion, we need to restrict all military- type weapons available to the public; better regulate gun shows; background checks, require training of gun owners, and mandatory re-certifications ( military and police have to, why bot the general public); require more responsible gun ownership. Most importantly, we need to allow law enforcement to work together ( fund better communication), update the tracing of illegal sales, and so much more. We changed explosives laws after terrorist acts, , why not assault weapons? Very few people stand the chance of surviving up against an AR-15, unless we all carry them around everywhere we go, and that's not going to happen, or if it does, God help us Why are firearm manufacturers allowed to sell silencers, bullet-proof vests, armor piercing ammo, and 50 calibre ammunition via the mail? You need that shit to protect your home and family? How can the average citizen or law aw enforcement go up against all this when were only allowed to carry a pistol and back-up weapon (unless your a SWAT type of unit, or similarI? I am a gun owner, and have no problem complying with all the checks and balances ( i have to jump more loops and hoops as a retired agent that Joe shmoe), but I do it cuz I got nothing to hide.

Whereabouts in PA are you located? And how is the job market there?

Since my parents moved out of NY I no longer have any family here and I could use a taste of good, old fashioned, American freedom...
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:14:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Did you see the thread about Mr. Haney and what he had to say about current inter-agency sharing of information?

It is actively discouraged and stifled by the current administration. Because sharing information might result in civil rights violations.  Or some similar bullshit.

There is no doubt that Obama wants these attacks to take place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing she said that made sense was about allowing law enforcement agencies to talk and share intelligence.

You would expect this to be taking place already.  It was one of the lessons learned after 9/11.

It is also the case that in many of these mass shootings, someone knew that the killer was unstable.  But this isn't an issue restricted to mass shootings, it also applies to every other form of criminality and goes towards a much broader range of competencies.

Seems to me that the failings of information management between agencies and relevant partners is being overshadowed deliberately by a drive to ban inanimate objects and collectively punish innocent people, and shift the focus to a snuggle issue rather than looking at the wider preventative measures.

Did you see the thread about Mr. Haney and what he had to say about current inter-agency sharing of information?

It is actively discouraged and stifled by the current administration. Because sharing information might result in civil rights violations.  Or some similar bullshit.

Seriously? Try googling "fusion centers" and tell me they aren't. They may not be sharing it back down to the local level but at the federal level they're keeping tabs on everything and every one
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:14:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Put her in jail for impersonating a Federal Law Enforcement Officer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:14:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If she ever worked for the ATF (calling BS) it was filing paperwork or cleaning toilets!
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:22:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Liberal pretending to be something they aren't on FB? Shocked.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:22:46 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

......I love my guns, and have trained and carried an AR-15 as an agent. In my professional opinion, we need to restrict all military- type weapons available to the public; ......
View Quote
Lots of derp but this stood out to me. I like my AR but you shouldn't be able to have one.

Basically, I want laws for you, not for me.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:25:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Fuck him, his opinions, the ATF, and BHO.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:28:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:29:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Did you ask her how many guns she walked over the Mexican boarder?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:31:13 AM EDT
[#24]
I want my mail order suppressor and I want it now.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm calling bullshit, unless he job responsibilities were confined to making coffee and transferring phone calls.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#26]
So she was a janitor at the ATF and now shes an agent? Just like all those Vietnam veteran Navy SEALs.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Euro.  Not retired anything.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:38:33 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Whereabouts in PA are you located? And how is the job market there?

Since my parents moved out of NY I no longer have any family here and I could use a taste of good, old fashioned, American freedom...

View Quote

West-Central PA, lower part of "The Wilds" which is a lot of trees and hills, some nice lakes and a couple of rivers that are packed with all manner of fish, plus are clean enough to swim in without worrying about anything more than getting a chill. The biggest town around here is ~10k people if you count the "suburbs" of it in the total, and there are literally 20 times as many deer living within 5 miles of me than people. It's pretty much the very definition of Pennsyltucky.  

Job market all depends on what you're looking for/have experience in really, lots of jobs in health care (for a rural area we have several very good hospitals) and more manufacturing ones are left than in a lot of places, although less than when I was a kid. The salaries tend to be lower than national average but the cost of living is also way lower than the national average, especially when it comes to housing/land prices.

I know several guys from Upstate NY that moved down right around where I live and they fit in fine, the one guy from NYC that moved in near one of my friends didn't last a year, he picked up and moved out towards Philly or the Poconos (forget which because basically I didn't really care) because it was more "refined" than here amongst us hillbillies. Which was fine with us.

ETA: Go ahead and PM me if you want the longer version of the Pennsyltucky relocation brochure.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#29]
I would think you need some level of training to provide guns that killed over 300 Mexicans and a few Americans . Fast and Furious anyone
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:41:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I've had a number of dealings with pro-ATF folks (including agents) on their FB page.  They are complete idiots.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:41:56 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I want my mail order suppressor and I want it now.
View Quote

Now I have all sorts of J.G. Wentworth TV commercial parodies running through my head...

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:44:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Guess I'm just a fudd, cause as soon as I see facebook in anything, I automatically assume it means nothing and does not deserve any merit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Oh noes!!!! The ATF doesn't have a director! How are we going to survive?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#34]
I donate to the NRA with every Amazon purchase.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 8:49:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Somebody is hanging on your chain.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:00:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

That was the first thing I thought too. "Calibre" was strange as well.

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#37]
She was probably a stamp licker or something
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:01:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Why do so many people post shit like this with so few details?

"You won't believe this gun store did this!"
"What's the name of the gun store?"
"I'd rather not say."
wtf?

How about a name, OP?

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The only thing she said that made sense was about allowing law enforcement agencies to talk and share intelligence.

You would expect this to be taking place already.  It was one of the lessons learned after 9/11.

It is also the case that in many of these mass shootings, someone knew that the killer was unstable.  But this isn't an issue restricted to mass shootings, it also applies to every other form of criminality and goes towards a much broader range of competencies.

Seems to me that the failings of information management between agencies and relevant partners is being overshadowed deliberately by a drive to ban inanimate objects and collectively punish innocent people, and shift the focus to a single issue rather than looking at the wider preventative measures.

View Quote

You never get cooperation between agencies that have to compete for a slice of the budget. And government communications methods are always outdated anyway.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Seriously? Try googling "fusion centers" and tell me they aren't. They may not be sharing it back down to the local level but at the federal level they're keeping tabs on everything and every one
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seems to me that the failings of information management between agencies and relevant partners is being overshadowed deliberately by a drive to ban inanimate objects and collectively punish innocent people, and shift the focus to a snuggle issue rather than looking at the wider preventative measures.

Fusion centers are mostly local level intelligence sharing. Ours is what they call the "Downtown City Taskforce" basically all the agencies under one roof.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is not a former anything LE.

This is a poser.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:23:18 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This is a poser.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sorry guys, but If that was the case half if the U.S population would be on the No Fly list.BULLSHIT Lol. What I can tell you as a retired ATF agent is that the NRA is more powerful than anyone in government, and controls this multi-million dollar international industry, and countless politician with lobbying $$$$. BULLSHIT. Look up the article on how much the NRA actually spends.ATF has had no Director for over a year due to NRA's influence on government. I love my guns, and have trained and carried an AR-15 as an agent. In my professional opinion, we need to restrict all military- type weapons available to the public; better regulate gun shows; background checks, require training of gun owners, and mandatory re-certifications ( military and police have to, why bot the general public); require more responsible gun ownership. Most importantly, we need to allow law enforcement to work together ( fund better communication), update the tracing of illegal sales, and so much more. We changed explosives laws after terrorist acts, , why not assault weapons? Very few people stand the chance of surviving up against an AR-15, unless we all carry them around everywhere we go, and that's not going to happen, or if it does, God help us Why are firearm manufacturers allowed to sell silencers, bullet-proof vests, armor piercing ammo, and 50 calibre ammunition via the mail? BULLSHITYou need that shit to protect your home and family? How can the average citizen or law aw enforcement go up against all this when were only allowed to carry a pistol and back-up weapon (unless your a SWAT type of unit, or similarI? I am a gun owner, and have no problem complying with all the checks and balances ( i have to jump more loops and hoops as a retired agent that Joe shmoe),BULLSHIT but I do it cuz I got nothing to hide.

This is a poser.

Indeed. BS.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#43]
So did she carry an AR or not?  She said she trained with and carried an AR then talks about only have a pistol and a back up pistol.  Also Id like to know where she orders her silencers in the mail?  I have doubts she was ever an ATF agent. Also she has no more hoops to jump through than anyone else.  If anything she has less.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Who caused the deaths of more children?  Adam Lanza or the ATF?

Who caused the death of more people at one time?  Mateen or the ATF?

Who illegally transferred more weapons? Randy Weaver or the ATF?

Yep.  I believe every word the 'retired' agent spouted.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:25:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You can. I never left my house and got mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is what we're dealing with people. An ATF agent thinks you can mail order suppressors to your doorstep. Someone who was given the task to enforce gun laws doesn't even know what the laws are in the first place. That's just fantastic.

You can. I never left my house and got mine.

Not before you went through NFA paperwork. Which is far different than buying it and having it immediately ship to your house. That's what she made it sound like.

Not that I'd have a problem with that. Suppressors shouldn't even be NFA items.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:26:29 AM EDT
[#46]
she's so tired she's re tired
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:27:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
BCV to the white courtesy phone please.
View Quote

BCV to the white courtesy phone.
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:28:14 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:28:30 AM EDT
[#49]
So now that we know that the so-called retired ATF agent is full of shit, what is her FB name?
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 10:29:51 AM EDT
[#50]
I call BS.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top