Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:06:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm right next to Commerce.I hear there's a lot of meth use,but I never see the typical "faces of meth" types around.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:07:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Someone who took it to work to eat lunch and is bringing it back home.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who the hell carries dirty silverware in their car? Good bust.

Someone who took it to work to eat lunch and is bringing it back home.

You have to leave moms basement to leave spoons in your vehicle.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
"Say my name"

Chef Boyardee?

"You're goddammn right"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I bet officer Uh-Oh has cemented his tenure with this case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

If we have something we think is drugs but can't field test it we releasrhe suspect, then send the substance to the tox lab. If it comes back positive then we get an arrest warrant.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Majorly fucked up, obtain a warrant at a later date is how we do it here too. I can't imagine how it managed to go that far. Tons of fail in the dept and the courts.
Lots of heads should roll.

I bet officer Uh-Oh has cemented his tenure with this case.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

No they don't. Unless "cognizant law-abiding citizen" means basement dwelling GDer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These days any cognizant law-abiding citizen fears the police more than criminal elements.

No they don't. Unless "cognizant law-abiding citizen" means basement dwelling GDer.

Allow me to retort: Yeah they do.

Monty Python
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Isolated incident
View Quote

Seen something like that early 80's back home, guy spent all summer in jail and then everything was dropped that he claimed was B.S all along.

What ended up coming out was he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and saw something to do with undercover narcs that he didn't even realize but was locked up all summer to keep from compromising investigation because he hung with some of the targets
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#7]
She doesn't look like the type of person  some of you make her out to be. My not guilty judgement has been made, and as such it is hereby forever irrefutable.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:10:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She tried to plead out.   I'm guessing she wasn't planning to apply for any theoretical physics jobs anywas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In case any of you don't know, this is typical, everyday behavior for GA cops.

The cop should get tossed in gen pop for a few years for this stunt, but he won't.

What will probably happen is this young woman will wonder why she never gets calls back from HR for jobs she has applied for now that her picture has been published and is on the internet with the phrase "arrested and charged with felony meth possession" next to it.

Drug warriors, may fuck be upon them.

She tried to plead out.   I'm guessing she wasn't planning to apply for any theoretical physics jobs anywas.

Do you know how the courts work regarding drugs in GA?

Her story is not unique. They pile on the charges, drag out the court dates with cancellations, often they take away the defendants drivers license and force them to go to pre-trial rehab or counseling or whatever along with weekly drug tests all on the defendant's dime. It can take a long time to clear your name and cost a lot of money with the threat of further charges and jail time if you slip up the tiniest bit. They intentionally make life absolutely miserable, expensive, and stressful to get people to accept the plea bargain.

They do this in GA with anything they can "suspect" of being drugs. Foil on the floor from your lunch? Drugs. Vitamin under the seat? Drugs. Condoms in the car? Drugs. Contacts making your eyes red? Drugs. You left some food in your car and it smells? Drugs. Grass clippings on the floorboard? Drugs.

You are so fucking guilty unless you can prove your innocence. The drug lab also coincidentally takes its sweet ass time with the results.  

It's a fucking racket and every cop, judge, and prosecutor in the state of GA can choke on a dick.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
But they won't and people will give one less fuck about cops when they get hurt. Then good cops will get butthurt when nobody gives a fuck. The vicious cycle continues.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

If we have something we think is drugs but can't field test it we releasrhe suspect, then send the substance to the tox lab. If it comes back positive then we get an arrest warrant.

Majorly fucked up, obtain a warrant at a later date is how we do it here too. I can't imagine how it managed to go that far. Tons of fail in the dept and the courts.
But they won't and people will give one less fuck about cops when they get hurt. Then good cops will get butthurt when nobody gives a fuck. The vicious cycle continues.

No, we really don't care who you think gives one less fuck about us, but notice I do think the officer and the system should be held responsible.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

No, we really don't care who you think gives one less fuck about us, but notice I do think the officer and the system should be held responsible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

We know you don't care.  That is the issue.  There is the divide.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:20:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kQFKtI6gn9Y/hqdefault.jpg

Monty Python
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These days any cognizant law-abiding citizen fears the police more than criminal elements.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/kQFKtI6gn9Y/hqdefault.jpg

Monty Python

Ding
Thank you
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:25:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, now is it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

"Say my name"

Chef Boyardee?

"You're goddammn right"

View Quote

LOL.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#15]
sheepdog as fuck
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:28:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I am sure any asset forfeiture is moving forward though...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cop arrested her because he thought she was committing or had just committed a crime.

And the basis for this suspicion was the possession of a spoon in her car?

Sounds like wrongful arrest to me.

She was eating spaghetti o's in her car.  I doubt she has any assets.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:31:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cop arrested her because he thought she was committing or had just committed a crime.

Maybe she does have assets and it's because she is thrifty and invests her money instead of eating it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I am not getting involved in this thread for anything other than to help those unfamiliar with GA to know the location of Hall county.  It is immediately adjacent to another county who recently made big news headlines for doing something that rhymes with crash hanged maybe.  

Carry on.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Plus, she's got tweaker written all over her. Bet she's got a rap sheet a mile long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She looks awfully happy for someone who is getting railroaded. She must have been thinking about the settlement.

She's pure ginger.   They don't have real emotions like you or I.

Plus, she's got tweaker written all over her. Bet she's got a rap sheet a mile long.

I can speak with confidence that she has no criminal record of any kind....
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Her story is not unique. They pile on the charges, drag out the court dates with cancellations, often they take away the defendants drivers license and force them to go to pre-trial rehab or counseling or whatever along with weekly drug tests all on the defendant's dime. It can take a long time to clear your name and cost a lot of money with the threat of further charges and jail time if you slip up the tiniest bit. They intentionally make life absolutely miserable, expensive, and stressful to get people to accept the plea bargain.

They do this in GA with anything they can "suspect" of being drugs. Foil on the floor from your lunch? Drugs. Vitamin under the seat? Drugs. Condoms in the car? Drugs. Contacts making your eyes red? Drugs. You left some food in your car and it smells? Drugs. Grass clippings on the floorboard? Drugs.

You are so fucking guilty unless you can prove your innocence. The drug lab also coincidentally takes its sweet ass time with the results.  

It's a fucking racket and every cop, judge, and prosecutor in the state of GA can choke on a dick.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
In case any of you don't know, this is typical, everyday behavior for GA cops.

The cop should get tossed in gen pop for a few years for this stunt, but he won't.

What will probably happen is this young woman will wonder why she never gets calls back from HR for jobs she has applied for now that her picture has been published and is on the internet with the phrase "arrested and charged with felony meth possession" next to it.

Drug warriors, may fuck be upon them.

It's not quite that bad, bro.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#21]
She deserves to be arrested for eating speghetti O's. Meth charges are a bit much though...
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Maybe she does have assets and it's because she is thrifty and invests her money instead of eating it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right, that just has to be it.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#23]
The cop who made the seizure is not competent to ID meth residue by sight. In the future, his opinion that he has seen meth residue will not constitute PC.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:52:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The cop who made the seizure is not competent to ID meth residue by sight. In the future, his opinion that he has seen meth residue will not constitute PC.
View Quote

If I was Officer Uh-Oh's supervisor I would preface the next muster with a BOLO for Chef Boyardee and associates.  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:55:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are proving my point. The good cops start seeing it as us vs. them. Law abiding citizens that would otherwise support LEOs start to become indifferent or flat out not care when a cop gets killed. Everybody loses when bad cops are not held accountable. Then cops lose community support and the otherwise supportive citizens start questioning why LEOs are needed since (to them) they do nothing but harass them as they see hoodrats destroy and steal.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Still doesn't beat the NY cops who arrested two people walking out of a candy store with jolly ranchers thinking it was meth.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/city-settles-men-arrested-nypd-cops-confused-jolly-ranchers-crystal-meth-article-1.1927186
View Quote

Naaa, they're on the same level.

Imagine that, the end of the civil war.  

The coming together of North and South in the shared autism of stupid police/da/judges.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

He shouldn't have a job, an unknown substance is not PC. Bad arrest, he should be fired and his Sgt should be chalking tires down town.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

He shouldn't have a job, an unknown substance is not PC. Bad arrest, he should be fired and his Sgt should be chalking tires down town.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's SOP in some places. Gotta keep the customers rolling through the system.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Who the hell carries dirty silverware in their car?  Good bust.  
View Quote
Someone with kids. Pop the top on some cold raviolis and let them go at it.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:05:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The coming together of North and South in the shared autism of stupid police/da/judges.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still doesn't beat the NY cops who arrested two people walking out of a candy store with jolly ranchers thinking it was meth.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/city-settles-men-arrested-nypd-cops-confused-jolly-ranchers-crystal-meth-article-1.1927186

You'd think that NYSP and Georgia LE had some kind of Foreign Officer Exchange Program.  Georgia is a "free state," however their LE operate... otherwise.

I am from GA BTW
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You are proving my point. The good cops start seeing it as us vs. them. Law abiding citizens that would otherwise support LEOs start to become indifferent or flat out not care when a cop gets killed. Everybody loses when bad cops are not held accountable. Then cops lose community support and the otherwise supportive citizens start questioning why LEOs are needed since (to them) they do nothing but harass them as they see hoodrats destroy and steal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care what some random guy from GD ( I've read your post for awhile now) thinks or what he thinks less of.
As for law abiding citizens thinking what you claim, well not from my point of view. You and the birds you flock with well, I don't care.
So much for your point.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:08:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You'd think that NYSP and Georgia LE had some kind of Foreign Officer Exchange Program.  Georgia is a "free state," however their LE operate... otherwise.

I am from GA BTW
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am from GA BTW

GA cops are best avoided like one would a rabid dog.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:08:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

View Quote

This all day and everyday.  To quote one of the great statesman of a previous generation "Jucee, joo have some 'splaining to do".
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't care what some random guy on from GD ( I've read your post for awhile now) thinks or what he thinks less of.
As for law abiding citizens thinking what you claim, well not from my point of view. You and the birds you flock with well, I don't care.
So much for your point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care what some random guy on from GD ( I've read your post for awhile now) thinks or what he thinks less of.
So much for your point.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:10:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Didn't OP originally title the thread "Florida Cops made a giant meth bust?"
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:13:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Georgia's in florduh, dumbass!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the personal attack?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Why the personal attack?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the personal attack?

I'm Not Sure.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#39]
M
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they won't and people will give one less fuck about cops when they get hurt. Then good cops will get butthurt when nobody gives a fuckYou are proving my point. The good cops start seeing it as us vs. them. Law abiding citizens that would otherwise support LEOs start to become indifferent or flat out not care when a cop gets killed. Everybody loses when bad cops are not held accountable. Then cops lose community support and the otherwise supportive citizens start questioning why LEOs are needed since (to them) they do nothing but harass them as they see hoodrats destroy and steal.

So much for your point.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/684/thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

I see reading comprehension is still giving you fits.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:20:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cop was really wrong in what he did,  The DA or prosecutor was pretty F upped for what appears to taking a case with at least no positive presumptive field test pending further lab analysis.  The judge that first appeared her must not have read the complaint either, or someone lied on a charging document if the legal requirements are anything like here.  You must have a positive field test or lab results and indicate in your complaint what the substance was and how you came to that identification.  Most public defenders would have jumped up and down at 1st appearance with a complaint lacking that and good chances that the judge would have dismissed the charge if such an omission for probable cause was made.  Plenty of fail to go around  
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:30:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Meth charge dropped after only spaghetti sauce found on spoon

View Quote
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
M

View All Quotes
Quoted:
M
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But they won't and people will give one less fuck about cops when they get hurt. Then good cops will get butthurt when nobody gives a fuckYou are proving my point. The good cops start seeing it as us vs. them. Law abiding citizens that would otherwise support LEOs start to become indifferent or flat out not care when a cop gets killed. Everybody loses when bad cops are not held accountable. Then cops lose community support and the otherwise supportive citizens start questioning why LEOs are needed since (to them) they do nothing but harass them as they see hoodrats destroy and steal.

So much for your point.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/684/thats-just-like-your-opinion-man%5B1%5D.gif

I agree with your opinion regarding the officer in question. However, maybe, you should try on some civie shoes every now and then.  

-Random Civilian Guy
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It was a happy day for me when the DA's Office told me that. No more drug arrests for me.

Quoted:

So much for that free state I thought I was moving to.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:41:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It was a happy day for me when the DA's Office told me that. No more drug arrests for me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're moving to Georgia?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:41:40 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't think there will be any repercussions for the arresting officer or anyone else involved with this case.

If there is any repercussions it will be a little less than a slap on the wrist for the arresting officer and no one else will receive even a stern talking to.

It seems to me that no one on the national or state level wants to really do anything to reign in LE at any level. If anything they seem to want to empower them further.

I feel the only way to change the attitude of LE officers in America is the make the Federal, State, County, and City that employee the officers pay huge multimillion dollar settlements.

At that point the  Federal, State, County, and City that employee the officers will take a second look at qualified immunity and the problem will fix it self once more and more officers start being held liable civil for their actions.

The DA needs to be fired, disbarred, held civilly liable, and be charged with what ever criminal charges that may apply.

The arresting Officer should be fired, lose his LE Certification, be held civilly liable, and be charged with what ever criminal charges that may apply.

Anyone in command who reviewed and knew anything about the case should also be fired, lose their LE Certification, be held civilly liable, and be charged with what ever criminal charges that may apply.

Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

No worries! Just tell them you are former NYPD.
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:48:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep.

Whereabouts?
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:53:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Really in the USA they arrest you for having a spoon in your car .

View Quote

Just doing there jobs, keeping us safe.  
It should be kidnapping charges!
Link Posted: 9/29/2014 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's fucked up.

has someone hijacked your login?
Page / 6
Top Top