BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:31:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
We need the biggest tent we can possibly build to preserve our gun rights.

So yes, I would encourage as many gay and lesbian people as possible to exercise their second amendment rights and join the NRA.

^This guy gets it.  

Why shrink the tent over an issue that has absolutely zero impact over straight people's lives.  There are tons of gays in my town and I can't recall a single time when that fact had any impact whatsoever on my life.  It's such a stupid issue to be stubborn on when there are hundreds of real issues that actually impact your life.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've always loved guns, but I am pretty new to gun collecting.

Here is my small, yet growing collection.  Tactical Tilly is in place of my Bersa in lieu of it being fixed.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/kimsharp/IMG_0002.jpg

Your pussy is kind of hairy though.......

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:34:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is my small, yet growing collection.  Tactical Tilly is in place of my Bersa in lieu of it being fixed.

I blame California.

She's kinda small too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:34:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

because if your liberal you need to leave.

I've never really considered myself liberal. Arfcom sometimes makes me feel like I must be but being around true liberals makes me feel like a right winger.

sorry i was just kidding.

and actually just wanted the pics.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame California

Still thinking about moving to the Lexington area?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:38:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame California

Still thinking about moving to the Lexington area?

I am.  I like it here fine, it's just the girlfriend-unit wants to be closer to her family.  I have a two year contract here in Bakersfield, so after we're done we may weigh the possibilities of staying here, moving back to Oregon, or moving to Kentucky.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Isn't the young lady in your Avatar a lesbian?

I'm my own avatar ;) Girlfriend and self get featured in Oleg photos from time to time.

Armed lesbians don't get eaten by zombies.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
aArmed gays dont get bashed.

+1 Speaking as a homosexual, not those faggots, god hate them flamboyant faggots.
I was able to get away with a lot at school without suffering the gay bashing or even people getting lippy (i am talking about hooking up with a guy in the middle of school which drew HUGE crowds. and no one ever said a word to me about it, course the guy i hooked up with got his ass kicked countless time when i dumped him cause he was a fag.

reason being, i was the psycho with guns. No one messes with the psycho with guns, reguardless of his sexuality.
Sadly though here my kind of gays are far and few between...last date i was about to go on canceled and flipped out when he realised i had guns....sheesh

Good photo.  And, as per usual, Oleg Volk has some good 'uns on the subject:

ETA: AnnaTrocity, is that you two in this photo?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've never really considered myself liberal. Arfcom sometimes makes me feel like I must be but being around true liberals makes me feel like a right winger.

I know he is just joking on the leave part, but please don't leave.  Then this place would be as boring as DU or Freerepub where everyone agrees and totes the party line or is banned.

I'm neither liberal or a right winger either, prob closer to Libertarian than anything, but even then don't fit the mold.  I like to think for myself.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't see it as a trend.... a good friend of mine, who goes shooting with me now and again, grew up in a small town and used to go shooting with his dad all the time. For him, it was a part of his life just like it was mine. Straight or gay, he can pull off some pretty damn decent groups.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 5:58:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are with the true Liberals when you come here. We believe in Freedom. What you do with it is your decision. If you would like to understand a lot of us, watch this video.
philosophy of liberty

I have heard the founder of Pink Pistols speak twice. He is a credit to himself, even if I can't bring myself to call him a her.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:02:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have a funny story. Hopefully someone can throw in their two cents and tell me the trend I've been noticing isn't isolated. A friend of mine (who collects guns) had a party. His girlfriend is a drama/theatre typre girl and has lots of gay friends. Half a dozen or so of them were over at this party when for some reason the subject of gun ownership is brought up. Bracing myself for the worst, I thought for sure all these gay guys (who were the emo-looking, decidedly un-Mr. Slave sort) in the middle of what is is a party house full of vocal leftists weren't sympathetic to stereotypically manly pursuits. But one of them asks to see my friends guns. We go to his room and shut the door to muffle the noise downstairs, and these gay guys start rattling off what guns they have at home (including some EBR's). My buddy hands them his AR to look at and they're already familiar with the terminology of "assault weapons" ie charging handle, magazine, flash suppresor. So I was rather perplexed by the guys' opinions on gun and remembered that that was not the first time I've run into some flamboyant guys who liked guns. A friend of the bartender where I used to work was gay, and he had a vast knowledge of guns that surprised me.

So anyway what I'm getting at is do you all think guns are an emerging trend with gays or do I just run into the ones who like shooting?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#13]
What does someone's sexual orientation have to do with gun ownership?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:05:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:[/url]

Affirmative.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:07:25 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That's just hawt.

Lots of dust on your sensor, though.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:10:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have a close friend who is pretty damn gay, also very liberal, much more so then myself.

At any rate he wants to go shooting with my girlfriend and I at some point, he wants to learn to use a gun and get one to protect himself.

so are you liberal or gay?

and if your gay you need to post pics!

Someone needs to pony up for a membership!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:12:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Many gays are anti-gun because they vote for liberals due to their pro-gay stance and have a tendency to swallow their whole other BS liberal platform hook line and sinker.  That is why pro-gun gays are great people to have on the RTKBA side.  Hopefully they will be ambassadors for our cause and help make some of their lefty friends realize that self defense makes sense for everyone!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#18]
I saw a really ugly tranny at a gun show once....

I mean... Like hadn't shaved in 2 days, and had unrealistically large fake tits ugly.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#19]
"Guns are for fags"......LOL!....That's awesome!
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:16:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That's just hawt.  

Lots of dust on your sensor, though.

I don't know no sensor. Is that a photography thing?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:16:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:[/url]

Affirmative.

What he said.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:16:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What does someone's sexual orientation have to do with gun ownership?

+1. With all due respect to the OP, I think his location (Missouri) has more to do with the fact that his gay friends like guns. I worked in Hollywood for several years with many people who were gay. None of them had the slightest interest in firearms.  Not because they were gay per say, but because they were SoCal urban liberals.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Everyone needs guns. It keeps things polite.

+1

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:30:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Here's an interview with the Pink Pistols NY organizer. Worth a watch. He knows his shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxZVTNgekE  

LoL, he said "racoons"..
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:34:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Blind faith in one ideal has lead Mankind down the road to ruin since the dawn of time. Neither side of the fence has a monopoly on common sense, even if the conservatives get it right more often than Liberals. Democracies are where you get to pick your tyrants.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top