Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
confirmed that Americans played a role ?

Who do you think NATO is?

maybe you haven't  been keeping up but NATO is doing this sans the USA and NATOs weakness are showing BECAUSE the US is not playing a major role.

so.. back to the question   has it been confirmed the US dropped the bomb or was this a french UK , other country doing their own work for a change ?

Really, when did the US drop out of NATO?

Don't try to box me in, my point is why is now OK, and yet when Bush did it (Not Lybia though...) it was Nation building and war for oil?  Could you answer that question?  I'm at a huge loss.

no one is boxing you in and or looking for a fight..

the USA is sidestepping this one.

many agree many dont.. i am not qualified to make a rational argument pro or against from my couch .

your 2nd question..  

we both know why,,

and I ask again   has it been confirmed the USA dropped those bombs?

I dont know the answer.. I dont know  i am asking..

that answer will give your thread teeth or help it die

I don't know if it was a US bomb, I'm guessing it was.  You know we;ll be blamed for it on the public stage.

ok  then please pay more attention

credit for this is going to the FRENCH  not the US < the main event....  not THIS event,, thise bombomg  we dont know yet ..  >

i know your used to the US being blamed,,

we are sidestepping this one,,

seems everyone knows this but you

< i ready to eat crow when the footage of the US plane dropping that bomb appears on the net... >

i dont care WHO they blame as long as they die,

Could you please post a link to the French claim of attack?  TYIA

BTW, I'm a supporter of the war on terrorism, I'm no troll.  I also think going into Lybia (at this time) is illegal and was a mistake, I can't stand that Obama is walking away from this Scottfree.

: FacePalm :

how can ANYONE post a link to claim of the attack from ANY nation when i have said we dont know yet..

I said the french are doing MOST of the attacks.. I even pointed pointed out we dont know who did this one ans still you asked for a link that the french claimed credit,

if your doubting my claim of the french taking center stage on this one...  

I cant change your mind at this point ,,

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#2]
We're going to create another Somalia.
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
How many airplanes did the grandchildren blow up?

Our government is now Timothy McVeigh?
Link Posted: 4/30/2011 6:40:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

maybe you haven't  been keeping up but NATO is doing this sans the USA and NATOs weakness are showing BECAUSE the US is not playing a major role.

so.. back to the question   has it been confirmed the US dropped the bomb or was this a french UK , other country doing their own work for a change ?

Don't try to box me in, my point is why is now OK, and yet when Bush did it (Not Lybia though...) it was Nation building and war for oil?  Could you answer that question?  I'm at a huge loss.

many agree many dont.. i am not qualified to make a rational argument pro or against from my couch .

your 2nd question..  

we both know why,,

I don't know if it was a US bomb, I'm guessing it was.  You know we;ll be blamed for it on the public stage.

credit for this is going to the FRENCH  not the US < the main event....  not THIS event,, thise bombomg  we dont know yet ..  >

< i ready to eat crow when the footage of the US plane dropping that bomb appears on the net... >

BTW, I'm a supporter of the war on terrorism, I'm no troll.  I also think going into Lybia (at this time) is illegal and was a mistake, I can't stand that Obama is walking away from this Scottfree.

how can ANYONE post a link to claim of the attack from ANY nation when i have said we dont know yet..

I said the french are doing MOST of the attacks.. I even pointed pointed out we dont know who did this one ans still you asked for a link that the french claimed credit,

Wow, yet you posted this:
credit for this is going to the FRENCH not the US < the main event....
to me???  So what is it????  
BTW, don't even say reading comprehension, your's is conjecture and mine is traditionally who runs NATO>  Period.  Have a nice night.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:00:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

your 2nd question..  

we both know why,,

Wow, yet you posted this:
credit for this is going to the FRENCH not the US < the main event....
to me???  So what is it????  
BTW, don't even say reading comprehension, your's is conjecture and mine is traditionally who runs NATO>  Period.  Have a nice night.

this is the part you left out of your quote

not THIS event,, this bombing  we dont know yet ..  >

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No, if Bush were in office it would be a shit storm. Not just the kids, the whole fucking thing. Goddamn hippies would be flipping shit.

Actually a good bit are, just from a quick Googling I found this protest from Time's Square....

And by the way didn't one of our bombs kill one of his kids in the '80s or the early '90s.

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of room in the sand box for our military but why are we doing this?

http://michellemalkin.cachefly.net/michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/baby-milk-plant.png

Those bastards milk their babies?

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#8]

thats one good think about dumbocrats being president...
If they do take out some bad guys,  they get a free pass...
Hell,  swoop back in for seconds and finish them all off.
Obama could stomp new born kittens and democrats would still be drinking his piss..

Link Posted: 4/30/2011 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
All I know is, if you tried to take me out and ended up killing my kids and grandkids, I sure as hell wouldn't be surrendering anytime soon...

Especially since Daffy has a past history of funding terrorism as an act of revenge.

There is an old adage, when you set out to kill the king , you kill the king, you don't just wound him a little. In this case we wounded the king and whacked one of his sons and his son's children. That my friends is how blood feuds get started.

This is one of those deals where you don't just take out a car, an apartment, a house, or large building to get to your target.....YOU TAKE OUT THE WHOLE STREET AND THE STREETS ON EACH SIDE OF THE ONE THE TARGET IS ON. If they don't kill this nutty fuck and soon there will be a whole shit load more people suffering from Daffy's acts of revenge to soothe his rage and sorrow.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 6:02:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
All I know is, if you tried to take me out and ended up killing my kids and grandkids, I sure as hell wouldn't be surrendering anytime soon...

Especially since Daffy has a past history of funding terrorism as an act of revenge.

There is an old adage, when you set out to kill the king , you kill the king, you don't just wound him a little. In this case we wounded the king and whacked one of his sons and his son's children. That my friends is how blood feuds get started.

This is one of those deals where you don't just take out a car, an apartment, a house, or large building to get to your target.....YOU TAKE OUT THE WHOLE STREET AND THE STREETS ON EACH SIDE OF THE ONE THE TARGET IS ON. If they don't kill this nutty fuck and soon there will be a whole shit load more people suffering from Daffy's acts of revenge to soothe his rage and sorrow.

In simple layman's terms, you don't fuck around, you state you aim and attack full force.  Not this PC shit of "Kinetic military action"  

Scumbags like Barry were all over Bush for Iraq and now this same scumbag enjoys the pass of the Press?  For doing exactly what Bush openly said we were doing, yet Barry is pussy footing around like we don't get it.  Fucking pathetic loser we have (your) as president.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top