User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:21:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By MG42––Slayer:
Quoted:
A dog is absolutely just an animal and a piece of property.

Just because you feeeeeeeel like it's more than that doesn't make it so in the eyes of the law or in reality.

You're just delusional.

Dog hater strikes again.

I always wonder when people say things like this.  Have they ever had a dog?  Gone on walks with said dog?  Or hell, even had a round of tug-a-war?  Until you do, you really dont' know what the hell you're talking about.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just because you feeeeeeeel like it's more than that doesn't make it so in the eyes of the law or in reality.

You're just delusional.

I have more respect for Dogs, than I ever will for you!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yeah, it was in Japan. And he went to the train station for lik 10 years afterwards. They erected a statue of the dog at that station. I forgot the dog's name, but it's supposed to be coming-out in a movie at some point starring Richard Gere (yay... not). Will have to keep my eyes open.

Movie is already out on DVD.  I think the name was Hachiko (which was also the name of the dog).  It's on Netflix.  I have my doubts as to any Richard Gere movie but since I like pups I may rent it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Wanna talk creepy? About 20 years ago, I worked as a receptionist at a manufacturer. Guy came in looking for a job and my hair on the back of my neck stood up. He sat mere feet away from me filling out the application, trying to chat me up. He made my skin crawl.

Later I saw him again...on the evening news: he'd kidnapped and killed 2 boys.

Just googled: Here's a link to the old story:

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/12/31/us/neighbor-is-held-in-deaths-of-2-rhode-island-boys.html?pagewanted=1

Some people have that vibe...and sometimes when we miss it...our pets pick up on it.

Why does God make some people "broke outta da box?"

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Besides all the "my dog is wonderful" things I could say, the best thing is that he is ABSOLUTELY SILENT when anything peaks his interest. And then he erupts like  a savage when it is time to strike. I just love his tactics.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:33:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Besides all the "my dog is wonderful" things I could say, the best thing is that he is ABSOLUTELY SILENT when anything peaks his interest. And then he erupts like  a savage when it is time to strike. I just love his tactics.

That boxer in your avatar  looks almost exactly like the one I was talking about.  Your's may have more white on his chest but damn, that's close.  Smartest dog I've ever been around.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:37:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're just delusional.

You have a right to your opinions; but your logic is flawed.  Your reality is nothing like mine or individuals that see and acknowledge intelligence.

An animal is not as smart as a human; however loyalty that is exibited by dogs is a trait worth acknowledging.  Even Subhumans can see that logic.
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
 Duggan    [ Click To Read Ignored Post ].

Cool... so this is that that button does...

I'm told my first babysitter was a Border Collie named Mike. He would move around the bed so I could never roll off, and God Help the stranger that went towards me without having been approved by my parents first...
Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:34:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Their judgment of people is usually spot-on.

My 130 lb American Bulldog is the best guard dog I've ever owned... although a bit high strung at times

Link Posted: 3/9/2010 12:37:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

You're just delusional.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top