Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't bother me...that's usually a summons for the fact that my daughter has puked her guts in some kind of epic swirl that resembles the face of Jesus.

"Dude" from my wife is a signal that shit has gone downhill and I'm now a tag team partner in this epic crusade.  Usually, like she's tagging out and I'm now responsible.
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I dated a girl that called men and women "dude"

I will say it every now and again, But it seems weird to hear  a slang term usually used by guys, come out of a woman.   I would not get upset by it, just would make me stop a second to note how weird it would sound.

My asian( vietnamese)  GF calls me "hillbilly" or "jungle boy"  for some reason or "american psycho" ( my favorite)

I cant complain though, I call her shit like  brown butt or yellow butt.   I cant believe I get away with it
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 7:59:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she calls you dude you must piss on her to re-assert dominance.

Does it count if you piss on her in the shower?

Really?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 8:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If she calls you dude you must piss on her to re-assert dominance.

Does it count if you piss on her in the shower?

Really?

Hey, better than the tub, right?
Link Posted: 11/13/2012 8:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

My wife and I are pretty good friends in addition to bumping fuzzies and whatnot.  I recommend that if possible.

Absolutely.

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 9:01:26 PM EDT
[#6]
My wife has never called me dude. She usually calls me "husband" and I call her "wife" or "woman" which is good for some funny looks in public. I'm in her cell phone as Husband and she's in mine as Woman.

She did call me a bonehead today, though. I was trying to convince her that she's allergic to cotton, and she'd feel much better if she took all her clothes off. She told me to stop being a bonehead...........but I still got her naked.

My Favorites on my cell phone:

Link Posted: 11/13/2012 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I like "dude" better than when she calls me "dud"

Or Doug, or Bob, or Tom....

Link Posted: 11/14/2012 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top