Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
May I introduce the ROK riot police

www.liveleak.com/view?i=94a_1181550530

Good thing that was not the US he could have been brutalized by a taser instead of a 'good old days' police act

They nearly decapitated that guy with that shield hit... his mandible is broken at the very least, if not his neck.

Pretty excessive for a guy just standing there.

I agree,
I like to point to examples for  the US LEO's are all JBT's crowd......

ROK's are nasty mean fuckers.......

I also like to point out that riots can be stopped

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Yep.  In France they don't have guns to begin with, in America the police come collect them all when the SHTF.

I bet a box of ammo of your choice that you are very wrong. Any ammo type.

If I win, 50 rounds of 5.7mm SS197.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:37:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Why do they continue to call it riots when it's the beginning of a civil war.

Deploy your military if you wanna save your country.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:37:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good thing that was not the US he could have been brutalized by a taser instead of a 'good old days' police act

They nearly decapitated that guy with that shield hit... his mandible is broken at the very least, if not his neck.

I agree,

Yep... they do have that reputation.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its all a matter of numbers...given enough population shift, this could WILLhappen anywhere everywhere on the globe.

Just a matter of time. I wonder what our Mexican illegals think about not getting Amnesity? I wounder what they will do if we try to force them out?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Imagine what the PD depts would do here if an angry mob beat there police chief...

Join in  

"Now Chief, remember when you said we couldn't get that pay raise last year, or the year before..."

Every beat cop I know wouldn't stop a rioter from clubbing their chief...not from any single event, but from the general principle that what your average dolt really needs is a swift kick to the 'nads.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:00:49 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree,

It's a no win situation for the police in the eyes of some.

Fail to act quickly, or at all, and you're labeled a coward. You get blamed for the resulting melee, property damage, and injuries.

Act quickly and decisively to stop the action with relatively little violence, and you're accused of violating the civil rights of 'non-violent' protesters. Plus some will fault you for not exhausting all your options of verbal communication.

Act after things have turned violent, and you have to hurt some people: you're a heavy handed JBT who just wanted to 'crack some skulls'.

Everyone wants the police to solve their problems, they just don't want to see how it's really done. If god forbid they actually see how the police solve problems, they arm-chair quarterback the issue to death, but fail to ever offer any real world alternatives.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
...Everyone wants the police to solve their problems...

Nope, I'd much rather they let me and my neighbors solve our own.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Everyone wants the police to solve their problems, they just don't want to see how it's really done. If god forbid they actually see how the police solve problems, they arm-chair quarterback the issue to death, but fail to ever offer any real world alternatives.

Very well said.

Note also that you could substitute the word "Military" for "police" in the above with equal meaning.

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Its all a matter of numbers...given enough population shift, this could happen anywhere on the globe.

If this starts in Texas, we will defend our homes with force.   The French President still holds the belief that citizens shouldn't defend themselves.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Very well said.

Note also that you could substitute the word "Military" for "police" in the above with equal meaning.

CMOS

Absolutely. Although I don't usually like to compare police work to the military, the comparison is valid in this case.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Imagine what the PD depts would do here if an angry mob beat there police chief...

They would not want to find out.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:44:42 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Give a little more time, and the illegals will start to do this here.

I don't believe that they will en masse; it is possible that a few terrorist/aztlan types may start, but by and large I don't believe that your average everyday illegal alien will engage in this behavior. In France you have ghetto overcrowding and religious fervor fueling some of this.

Just MHO.

96Ag

all it took to burn LA in the Rodney King riots 1992 was "not guilty."  

ETA: This was DURING the King Riots.
They were talking about rioting in Florida around liberty city.   We went to the Cutler Ridge mall in Homestead to get my mom and her co-workers out due to the large number of people threating whites and claiming the race war was about to begin for justice.    We pulled up to the back door of the store and the multicultural crowd gathered back there stepped away when my dad and I got out of our car holding Uzis.    We ushered Mom and the coworkers away.  And the same people mouthing off about the race war sat on their thumbs and did jack shit while we left.

It's a matter of force and willingness to use it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fair enough, but I'm willing to bet you're a rare breed in America today. Substitute 'everyone' with 'most people'. The world would be a better place if more folks had that mentality.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:46:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Time to open a season and sell tags.
Cops here would own those thugs.

You mean like they did during the L.A. riots?

Where the only citizens willing to step up were the Koreans.  I feel confident that my neighbors here in Texas would all step up.  Most are armed very well.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 2:59:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Next French riot =
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Napoleon used grapeshot.  I promise not to protest in front of the French Consulate if the French try that old technique again.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Why do they continue to call it riots when it's the beginning of a civil war.

Deploy your military if you wanna save your country.

I think its another Crusade, from some of the quotes attributed to muslims they think so too
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

They were talking about rioting in Florida around liberty city.   We went to the Cutler Ridge mall in Homestead to get my mom and her co-workers out due to the large number of people threating whites and claiming the race war was about to begin for justice.   We pulled up to the back door of the store and the multicultural crowd gathered back there stepped away when my dad and I got out of our car holding Uzis.    We ushered Mom and the coworkers away.  And the same people mouthing off about the race war sat on their thumbs and did jack shit while we left.

Uzis? Must be nice.
BTW, did anyone notice one of the French officers was injured by a bullet that penetrated his body armor? F*** the water cannons, bring out a gunship!
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They were talking about rioting in Florida around liberty city.   We went to the Cutler Ridge mall in Homestead to get my mom and her co-workers out due to the large number of people threating whites and claiming the race war was about to begin for justice.   We pulled up to the back door of the store and the multicultural crowd gathered back there stepped away when my dad and I got out of our car holding Uzis.    We ushered Mom and the coworkers away.  And the same people mouthing off about the race war sat on their thumbs and did jack shit while we left.

Uzis? Must be nice.
BTW, did anyone notice one of the French officers was injured by a bullet that penetrated his body armor? F*** the water cannons, bring out a gunship!

I wonder how far FN is from the riots? Think those cops could make it there and back in a day? A couple FN Ma Deuces would sure help settle these bastards down....
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 3:59:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Give a little more time, and the illegals will start to do this here.

So, we'll get to play "cowboys & illegals" then?????    
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uzis? Must be nice.

Semi autos.  Dad's neighbor had a safe full of them he broke out and gave to the neighbors.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:03:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to protect France?

A: No one knows, it's never been tried!!!!!!!    
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:10:46 PM EDT
[#24]
This is a time to support the French and offer assistance in any manner possible.  This fight is important, and we're on the same side.

There has been a groundswell of pro-American sentiment in France, and it's time we stood with this strong American ally.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:22:56 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fair enough, but I'm willing to bet you're a rare breed in America today. Substitute 'everyone' with 'most people'. The world would be a better place if more folks had that mentality.

Can't argue.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Do they even make pipes out of lead anymore?  I thought those were banned decades ago.

Take a length of 1" pipe, say 24" long, cap one end and pour molten lead in the open end. about 1/3 full.

WahLa lead pipe cinch.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
This is a time to support the French and offer assistance in any manner possible.  This fight is important, and we're on the same side.

There has been a groundswell of pro-American sentiment in France, and it's time we stood with this strong American ally.

ARFCOM road trip?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#28]
I may have a solution

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#29]
What is that?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:05:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
What is that?

FFL from Corsica.......

I have to laugh at the dumb comments that attempt to slander the French military.
While they have had neutered civilian leaders the French forces have never been slouches period. They are one of the few European nations that can project power and have an execlent military for the size of the nation
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:30:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Part of the issue is the density of European cities.... mobs can pour out of the apartment complexes into the streets with little warning. And since the cities were built back when most people walked to the town center, it's not hard for a mob to move from their 'neighborhood' to the town center or major site.

If Detroit or better, Dearborn MI exploded in a similar mob/riot, they'd have to march for MILES to get anywhere near vital targets. Of course, in MI a million men have deer rifles so it's not like a mob/riot of a few thousand strong would make it very far on foot or bike or even car (traffic would keep even a convoy down to only a few dozen at a time.)

So outside of dense cities like NY, LA, NO, there's few places where that sort of thing would 'work' to the thugs' advantage. Paris is a big city almost made for riots.

Now then, if a small band of arfcommers were stuck in a riot, the best thing to do is to don the armor, strap on the GHB, and pull out the 'trunk gun', which may be either an underfolder AK, an SKS, a Mosin/Nagant, or possibly an AR and then FIX BAYONETS.

Nothing like Bayonets for a riot. saves bullets and no one wants to be the first to be gored.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Part of the issue is the density of European cities.... mobs can pour out of the apartment complexes into the streets with little warning. And since the cities were built back when most people walked to the town center, it's not hard for a mob to move from their 'neighborhood' to the town center or major site.

If Detroit or better, Dearborn MI exploded in a similar mob/riot, they'd have to march for MILES to get anywhere near vital targets. Of course, in MI a million men have deer rifles so it's not like a mob/riot of a few thousand strong would make it very far on foot or bike or even car (traffic would keep even a convoy down to only a few dozen at a time.)

So outside of dense cities like NY, LA, NO, there's few places where that sort of thing would 'work' to the thugs' advantage. Paris is a big city almost made for riots.

Now then, if a small band of arfcommers were stuck in a riot, the best thing to do is to don the armor, strap on the GHB, and pull out the 'trunk gun', which may be either an underfolder AK, an SKS, a Mosin/Nagant, or possibly an AR and then FIX BAYONETS.

Nothing like Bayonets for a riot. saves bullets and no one wants to be the first to be gored.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:49:59 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Where does one find a 'lead' pipe ?  

In the conservatory... with the teenage mobsters..
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
This is just a continuation of last year.  There have been car burnings all along. Just another incident for the mobs to use as an excuse to ramp it up. Notice now that there using not only Molotov cocktails but firearms and home made bazookas. Next will be the homemade kaytusha rocket. The battle for Europe has begun and it will spread before it stops.

The last time the hordes of the crescent attacked they were stopped at the gates of Viennna, ain't gonna happen this time, the enemy is living amongst them and the whole damn continent has gone secular.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Strong American Ally? Hell every couple of decades or so we have to pull the French out of the fire because of their fuck ups and inability to defend themselves.Could it be that there is a ground swell because they know they've fucked up and allowed themselves to be over run and they are unable or unwilling to do it themselves?
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:35:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree,

Gwangju Massacre.

[edited post, sorry for misunderstanding your intent]
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:39:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Poster above:

I agree it was excesive

You just watched a man killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time (not sure if he died or not but I would be shocked if he did not)

Was trying to make several points

Riots are risky for all
US police are often accused of brutality... wanted to post a real live example of police brutality
The french may have to resort to ROK nasty tactics to regain contol
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Do they even make pipes out of lead anymore?  I thought those were banned decades ago.

Recent Chinese imports...
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Hmmm, interesting viewpoint.  I kind of agree with it.  Then again, I'm just an old softy.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is that?

FFL from Corsica.......

I have to laugh at the dumb comments that attempt to slander the French military.
While they have had neutered civilian leaders the French forces have never been slouches period. They are one of the few European nations that can project power and have an execlent military for the size of the nation

Me too.

Man for man and weapon for weapon the French have an extremely capable military.

Look guys if Nick wants to put an end to this all he has to do is call the CRS, and then it is game over for the rioters.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What is that?

FFL from Corsica.......

red quoted for truth.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Strong American Ally? Hell every couple of decades or so we have to pull the French out of the fire because of their fuck ups and inability to defend themselves.Could it be that there is a ground swell because they know they've fucked up and allowed themselves to be over run and they are unable or unwilling to do it themselves?

Go far enough back and it all balances.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Now this is where 250 12 gauge shotguns all racked at the same time may have some impact. If it doesn't I'm sure pulling the trigger will.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:52:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

depends , old water mains and some drains were lead, thats why old folks like me have brain damage..in other countries who knows whats still in use..
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 10:59:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
police will never be effective against large riots, it will take the residents putting down the uprise, or maybe the police can disarm the people again so rioters/looters can safely riot/loot to their hearts content

They did that in NYC in the 60s , took 30 years to repair the damage and not one delusional demorat politician took blame for it ..
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:17:50 AM EDT
[#46]

They are only beating the Police chiefs that the native French were too busy drinking whine, surrendering, and sneering at America, to beat themselves.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 12:49:06 AM EDT
[#47]

The last time the hordes of the crescent attacked they were stopped at the gates of Viennna, ain't gonna happen this time, the enemy is living amongst them and the whole damn continent has gone secular.

Maybe this is news for some, but secular people can get dam well fed up fast with other people pushing unwanted religion in their face.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
police will never be effective against large riots, it will take the residents putting down the uprise, or maybe the police can disarm the people again so rioters/looters can safely riot/loot to their hearts content

Yep.  In France they don't have guns to begin with, in America the police come collect them all when the SHTF.

That is ignorant.  France is one of the most armed countries in Europe.  Behind only Finland and Switzerland, I think.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:51:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

The last time the hordes of the crescent attacked they were stopped at the gates of Viennna, ain't gonna happen this time, the enemy is living amongst them and the whole damn continent has gone secular.[>://

Maybe this is news for some, but secular people can get dam well fed up fast with other people pushing unwanted religion in their face.

Hope you are right but I suspect that is only true if it is unarmed, non-threatening Christians they are "holding the line" against. When it comes to "holding the line" against those who promise and deliver violence, appeasement or flight is the more likely response, n'est-ce pas?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:
France, the only country in the history of the world to be beaten up by teenagers.

Cambodia

AKA former FRENCH Indochina.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top