User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so you are conceding the point?

no, as the thread title only referenced "riots, mayhem and stupidity" by white folks.  He didn't mention the sub text of looting  and rape lol...so I win on a technicality.  

Yup, I agree
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:25:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't they call the Irish the (N-word) of Europe?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Nobody is proud of looting and chaos of a white dominated riot.  People go out of their way to point out the rightousness of the black dominated riots...the excuses, the victimization, the fact that whites are to blame for the black rioters actions.

Nobody is immune to losing their fucking mind, it's the response to it that makes the difference.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:32:06 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Had to dig for that one. Seems the whites don't make the news as much or it could be that, they don't do that shit as often as the other races.

I didn't have to dig for anything... just read the news. The only 2 riots I have personally ever witness were by vast numbers whites.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:39:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Had to dig for that one. Seems the whites don't make the news as much or it could be that, they don't do that shit as often as the other races.

I agree with you completely until I remember hitler and stalin.  Fucking bastards those two.

Yeah, seems some 'people' have no follow through.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 11:06:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with you completely until I remember hitler and stalin.  Fucking bastards those two.

Idi Amin and the Duvalier's come to mind as well.

Anyone who tries to tie it to race is foolish.  

The vast majority of serial killers are white males, that doesn't mean we should treat all white males as serial killers.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#7]
IB this stupid ass TL
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:30:37 PM EDT
[#8]
sorry buddy - it's a culture thing, not a color thing.

Irish white culture is nothing like American white culture.

Just like American black culture is nothing like American white culture.

Period.

ETA:  And, it's not about WHO is rioting, it's about WHY they are rioting.  Rioting and looting for stupid reasons makes your culture/race/socioeconomic group stupid.  Rioting to protest British occupation or some other unjustice is a little different.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:46:21 PM EDT
[#9]
You had to start a whole new thread for that when this one is still up and running?

Has there ever been a time when caucasians have burned down, looted,....

Dupe enough for me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top